+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LSBF students & CHC-Islamabad

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
Hi everyone.. Many of the students on this forum have chosen LSBF for their studies and are still waiting for their medical calls. Starting date of LSBF classes is 15th August only 10 days later.

I am on the same list waiting for medicals. Why don't we all request our college to send a letter of request to CHC-Islamabad to process applications as early as possible. May be this can help a bit. Kindly all students suggest and lets share our information and send and email to LSBF with all details to sent a fax / email to CHC to fasten our visa process.

Guys pelase suggest about it.

Thanks all..

zohaib108

Jul 26, 2011
yar i also have taken admisiion at lsbf and now i am appp;ying after eid and i want to know that how much bank satatemnt u used and how much satement we should used and how much monts we can use or can we use personal Loan letter for visa apply and how much chances to get visa on loan letter becacuse i think i willl use personal loan letter and howmuch chances on it.

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beta cool kro khud ko
kehty hain na jaldi bazi main hamesha garhy aur khaiyan hi ati hain

sabar sy kam lo
hosla karo
ALLAH sy dua karo
aur yeh parho
is k bad dobara post na karna k falan dhameek
wait till 15th of August if no medical
i will update the exact scenario in coming days in case there is no medical or update
so
stop chopping heads
http://www.facebook.com/LSBFCanada/posts/187176058012480

mein agar is waqt system sy bahir nikal sakta to hathora mar kar is wall ko tor daita :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
but
:-* :-* :-*
relax
ALLAH better kry ga
sabar ka phal metha hota hai

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
Cool_143 said:
Hi everyone.. Many of the students on this forum have chosen LSBF for their studies and are still waiting for their medical calls. Starting date of LSBF classes is 15th August only 10 days later.

I am on the same list waiting for medicals. Why don't we all request our college to send a letter of request to CHC-Islamabad to process applications as early as possible. May be this can help a bit. Kindly all students suggest and lets share our information and send and email to LSBF with all details to sent a fax / email to CHC to fasten our visa process.

Guys pelase suggest about it.

Thanks all..

Cool_143,

No institution can influence the processing work or decision of embassy. All you have to do is to explain the situation of things to ur college and my prayerful. I understand what you are going thru with this suspense and anxiety,but God wants the best for u and you shall all get positive response soon. Please be patient. God will help us all.
ciao

sardar saqi

Jul 28, 2011
me also waiting fr medical call.applied fr acca in Lsbf.i hav submitted my file on 27th f may and reached on 30th f may.so i don,t knw why it is so late