+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LPN ? any chance to apply for canada PR

junewong

Aug 25, 2008
Hi
I am Diploma RN in NYC for 15 years.
Since i am not college degree , not eligible for RN license test in Alberta. I can sit for LPN test. I want to know can I apply for immigrate PR. Or I need to get the work permit first, then transfer to PR. How long for the process.. I am almost 50, I want PR status ASAP. Any advise. Any nurse have experience.
June

annoke46

Aug 6, 2008
Hi,

I have a question concerning RN Nursing. I have a friend who is an RN grad with Associate Degree from the USA but illegally here took the NCLEX Exam and passed the exam but the board of nursing refused to issue a licence number to practice because of her status in the USA because they claim it is criminal to be illegal. Is there anyway she can apply for the Canadian immigration as her fiance is legal here in the usa or does this affect her from getting licensure in canada as she will want to come to BC or anywhere she can work? Also what is the process of getting licensure there? Please respond ASAP LOONers

thanks

okeoghene

annoke46

Aug 6, 2008
Hi,

Also if her fiance decides to apply for the skilled worker thing can she add her USA degree or will it affect the application negatively as they already said it is criminal to be here illegally hence refusing to give her a licence to practice, which i gues would have gone into her record.

Okeoghene

annoke46

Aug 6, 2008
Re: RN Graduate from USA ? any chance to apply for canada PR

Hi,

I have a question concerning RN Nursing. I have a friend who is an RN grad with Associate Degree from the USA but illegally here took the NCLEX Exam and passed the exam but the board of nursing refused to issue a licence number to practice because of her status in the USA because they claim it is criminal to be illegal. Is there anyway she can apply for the Canadian immigration as her fiance is legal here in the usa or does this affect her from getting licensure in canada as she will want to come to BC or anywhere she can work? Also what is the process of getting licensure there? Please respond ASAP LOONers

thanks

okeoghene

annoke46

Aug 6, 2008
Re:RN Graduate from USA? any chance to apply for canada PR

Hi,

Also if her fiance an LPN decides to apply for the skilled worker thing can she add her USA degree or will it affect the application negatively as they already said it is criminal to be here illegally hence refusing to give her a licence to practice, which i gues would have gone into her record.

Okeoghene