+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lots of People near to rejection due to Sudden Deposit POF // how to deal with ?

tom_bruz

Jun 8, 2010
Hi,

with reference to the Several posts . there are lots of genune cases are find the letter/interview for justified the Sudden deposit or large funds transfer in their account .

this is not right way to reject the case .

why pepole put huge amount is savings because its having low intrest rate . there are lots of option to make investment and rise their money .whenever they apply for CIO they may withdrawal that investment and put in savings account because they required as per guidline.

if VO can accept the Mutual funds / Stocks / Properties etc so nobody will do this.

this is not just way to reject whole case ?

whats your view and lets gives suggestion to help others.

gvasdev2004

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-feb-2011
LANDED..........
1-may-2011
u r rite tom

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I doubt if they are going to reject the case for Sudden deposit of large funds, however they may ask you for Disclosure of funds or to update proof of fund.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do agree with you tom... I am facing the same challenge... Even my Fixed deposit balance certificate and statement couldn't satisfy VO... I submitted savings account statement for 1 year (6 months during full docs) and 6 months later during my interview... still they have doubts... I just wonder isn't that enough if the money stays in account for 1 year to be considered own usable money for an applicant? Still they have chance to get check the fund at POE.... so why to make such hastle or sometimes refusal? Its not something signifies qualification of an applicant... Its a prerequisite and everyone follows that to achieve and we expect them to be considerate that we are trying our level best to follow them.... The source of money probably is less important than the actual presence of money in account and they could easily verify that on their own resources........ Moreover they still have final chance of screening at POE.... None of the applicant will have chance to get through without the money.... Its possibly the most unfortunate thing if someone rejected based on POF after all other qualification to survive and live in Canada being acknowledged.....
cheers
fariza

squealer

Jul 8, 2010
Re: Lots of People near to rejection due to Sudden Deposit POF // how to deal wi

how to do this properly so no suspicion that the money is not yours?

kbQureshi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2010
Doc's Request.
04-March-2010
AOR Received.
ECase status- Inprocess with starting date 11-May-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
11-March-2010
Med's Request
30-April-2013
Med's Done....
12-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-July-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-Sep-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Re: Lots of People near to rejection due to Sudden Deposit POF // how to deal wi

squealer said:
how to do this properly so no suspicion that the money is not yours?
If you can show the source of money, like monthly deposits coming into your account equal to your salary amount.

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
Hi All,

Is it enough if I show my Bank Statement for one month ? Is Bank account necessary to be savings account instead of current account?

What I have to say if I sell my jwellery and deposit the money in my account ?

Do I have to show the updated proof later to the CHC ?

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure about your CHC but in my case I showed my account statement for consecutive 12 months (6 months each twice) but it didn't work... I will suggest that bow a days CHC are very concern about the bank balance and their proof of source ..... So better think of it.
Yes they might ask for updated POF as asked for my case...

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
fariza said:
Not sure about your CHC but in my case I showed my account statement for consecutive 12 months (6 months each twice) but it didn't work... I will suggest that bow a days CHC are very concern about the bank balance and their proof of source ..... So better think of it.
Yes they might ask for updated POF as asked for my case...

My CHC is singapore. Do u have any idea about it ?
My accounts are my salary account and my salary goes into that account. why will not they accpet?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrkcse said:
Hi All,

What I have to say if I sell my jwellery and deposit the money in my account ?
Take a buying bill from the jeweller to whom you sold your Gold, that will help
You can always say - since CHC wanted liquid money so you sold your Gold and put in bank

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrkcse said:
My CHC is singapore. Do u have any idea about it ?
My accounts are my salary account and my salary goes into that account. why will not they accpet?
Salary account will always be accepted, cause salary is credited on monthly basis. They look for sudden deposit of large amount and think that it is borrowed.

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
explorer101 said:
Take a buying bill from the jeweller to whom you sold your Gold, that will help
You can always say - since CHC wanted liquid money so you sold your Gold and put in bank
HI Explorer,

thanks for your reply.

What do think one month current bank statement will be sufficient to show ? i always use this account to withdraw cash and this is my salary account

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrkcse said:
What do think one month current bank statement will be sufficient to show ? i always use this account to withdraw cash and this is my salary account
send show 6 months back bank statement, dont worry if you had less balance previously, you have gold selling receipts- attach with your file and give explanation by way of affidavit- that you sold your gold to put cash in account since CHC do only settle for liquid cash.
Do not say current bank statement, it is savings A/C bank statement,

mrkcse

Jul 6, 2010
explorer101 said:
send show 6 months back bank statement, dont worry if you had less balance previously, you have gold selling receipts- attach with your file and give explanation by way of affidavit- that you sold your gold to put cash in account since CHC do only settle for liquid cash.
Do not say current bank statement, it is savings A/C bank statement,
Hi Explorer,

Thanks for your valuable info.

If I get money from my father as gift, can I use it? in that case how to proof?
wont they consider my last month salary as proof of fund ? i always save good amount of money after my monthly expenditure ?