06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
I would start with a statement that Mr. David Cohen is one of best choices so far (as also told/suggested by some persons here).

I contacted some Attornies in Canada and shared my all possible details related to immigration. As a reply, some contacted me (some more are still awaited) and all seems to be eligible..!!

Now the issue is some of them are even asking for a paid consultation, does it worth?? And worst of all, their service fee varies greatly. Some are very expensive, some are resonable..!!

Its getting hard. Is there really any relationship between the service fee asked and the service quality?
In Asia, each "$" paid is a big entity and its a careful decision (as with most of us here).

I want to begin soon.

Waiting
Rana

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
If there is something strange about your application, then you might consider a consultation.

But if you are a skilled worker with a straightforward application, don't waste your money. Just do the regular service.

Personally I don't see any reason to pay more than what you would with Campbell Cohen.

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
I am using David Cohen and I find that he is the most reasonable and professional. He will tell you straight away if you stand a chance of getting a PR Visa. I am in the final stages of processing and I do not regret having used them.

vbhas

Feb 26, 2008
I used David Cohen for my PR, they were good and professional.
I got my PR 2 years back :)

cricket7

Feb 13, 2008
is there a particular reason you have decided that you need an attorny? if there is nothing especially difficult on your application, you don't need one. my husband and i didn't use one for his PR and we got it 5 days shy of one year after applying.

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
knowlage is power submit your case by your self study CIC canada website before apply and you can get enough information in this forum some people have very good knowlage related all kind of immigration or visas and if you got trouble in some area then you can put up your question here , lawyers can do nothing with your process but of course they can get money from you and you only need lawyer while you dont have knowlage , www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/ study this web one or two week its simple and worth ,lawyers are waste of money, goodluck