+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Credit card before application process

asianati

Aug 25, 2014
hi

I lost my credit card 2 days ago :'( and My application is waiting to be processed.

I want to know if there is any way that I can inform CIC with the new credit card number OR
I have to wait until they return my application and resubmit it OR
I can send my application package again before they return it

thanks

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
asianati said:
hi

I lost my credit card 2 days ago :'( and My application is waiting to be processed.

I want to know if there is any way that I can inform CIC with the new credit card number OR
I have to wait until they return my application and resubmit it OR
I can send my application package again before they return it

thanks
oh gosh!!

It's time & again advised to use DD or else put your CC in a vault through the entire process!!

Where did you lose it? have you already reported lost card and requested bank for a new one!!

If I were you and if it's that the card was not stolen or lost in public, as in if I was just not able to trace where I had kept it after some time now I for one would probably not report lost card and take my chances!! I know that's not the right thing to do if a CC is lost but better then losing your App!! Then as soon as my CC would be charged by CIC I would report lost card after few days!! But that's if it's not lost in public!!

I am not sure if CIC would entertain a revise in payment details because that'll also dependent on your app receive date and other factors!! But you an try and send them your revised Fee Payment form with new payment details along with a cover letter explaining the whole thing and giving maximum details regarding your application so that they can trace it, and email them about it as well. In your email give maximum personal and app details so that they can track your application and also include scan copy of payment details/form you courier them with courier tracking details!!

Good luck!!

asianati

Aug 25, 2014
I was so scared when I lost the card and I reported it.

Now if there is a chance that CIC will open my explanation letter, I can send them the letter and explain everything.
My application was received on June 16th and I have all supporting documents, but the only point is if they consider such letters and correct applications.

I am almost getting crazy since I have waited for this for months and now I am loosing everything :'(

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
asianati said:
I was so scared when I lost the card and I reported it.

Now if there is a chance that CIC will open my explanation letter, I can send them the letter and explain everything.
My application was received on June 16th and I have all supporting documents, but the only point is if they consider such letters and correct applications.

I am almost getting crazy since I have waited for this for months and now I am loosing everything :'(
why not send them the letter and revised payment details!! what's the harm in trying!!

even if you don't your application will be surely rejected as your old CC is anyways blocked!! so send them the revised payment and email as explained above!! good luck!! do it fast and follow up!!

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi,

I lost my credit card too. :(

Can anyone tell me the email id for CIC, where I should email them. I am planning to send them the new Payment form along with new credit card info.

Thanks

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
iawz said:
Hi,

I lost my credit card too. :(

Can anyone tell me the email id for CIC, where I should email them. I am planning to send them the new Payment form along with new credit card info.

Thanks
Quote from: suhas.phartale on November 27, 2014, 11:51:07 pm
My application was received yesterday and now I need to send updated docuements to CIC to replace the incorrect ones.
what should I mention in the cover letter and where should I send my additonal documents to?
Please help.
Thank you.
[/quote]

Don't worry. U can send them an addendum with corrections. Rest is in the hands of almighty God. Below is the letter u must include:

Follow the below specified format when sending courier to CIC please.

Pls send an inquiry via courier first to CIC then an email (after 7 days of delivery) using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER - Urgent".

eMAIL:- cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include following:

Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence
49 DorchesterStreet
Sydney,NS
B1P5Z2
Canada

Your full name
Your Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: (issue)

I am very sorry to have disturbed your work at this point as I quite understood you are extremely
busy.

Please I wish to use this medium to make some corrections on my submitted FSW 2014 application
with the details stated below.

1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.CIC staff that signed for it
8.Date of delivery
9.NOC NUMBER & OCCUPATION
10. Mob No

On my initial application, ( reason of addendum) , which came to my notice after sending my application package to you.

Please, I include........, as per the CIO specifications, to be added to my existing application received on the (mm/dd/yyyy) with the NOC XXXX.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

Your signature.............................
Your full name

Send this as a hard copy cover letter.

Once ur courier is received by them, send this in email as well after 7 days of receipt. They can take upto 60 days to reply to ur email. Current average is 47 days.

Good luck

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Thanks EnthuChap for such a detailed reply. :)

nudang99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 3 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 16 2016
LANDED..........
August 18 2016
Any news or update guys? I just lost my card too...Can I make payment online and submit that form to CIC?? I got approved from BC PNP and dont want to re submit the file in case that they send the package back because I only have 6 months after get nominee. but i phoned cic today the agent said. In that case they will just contact us first. (Really?) I did not lose in public though but i order new one then I realize that I use that card for my application so the old card will be good until May 19. Hopefully they open the package before then or they the info that I am going to send out today.

PerryB

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
nudang99 said:
Any news or update guys? I just lost my card too...Can I make payment online and submit that form to CIC?? I got approved from BC PNP and dont want to re submit the file in case that they send the package back because I only have 6 months after get nominee. but i phoned cic today the agent said. In that case they will just contact us first. (Really?) I did not lose in public though but i order new one then I realize that I use that card for my application so the old card will be good until May 19. Hopefully they open the package before then or they the info that I am going to send out today.
Please don't worry, I had the same situation and was successfully charged after I sent the updated CC details via Mail(hard copy) and on Email (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca ) as well.Ensure to provide all the relevant details on this email such as Passport No,Date of Birth, Application Date received with courier details you sent,NOC and attach the new Fee payment form.They would definitely get back to you on email.Hurry up and send an email to them and good luck !