+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost CELPIP certificate (expired), but do have the information from EE application. Will that be valid for Citizenship?

brunohen

Jun 5, 2017
When I applied for EE, I put in all the information regarding my CELPIP test scores. The test is however expired now and Paragon won't issue me a new certificate.

Given even expired tests can be used for Citizenship applications, would it suffice to upload a screenshot from my EE application to my Citizenship application with all my CELPIP information, or do I need to re-take the CELPIP test so I can have a new certificate?

Cheers,
Bruno

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
When I applied for EE, I put in all the information regarding my CELPIP test scores. The test is however expired now and Paragon won't issue me a new certificate.

Given even expired tests can be used for Citizenship applications, would it suffice to upload a screenshot from my EE application to my Citizenship application with all my CELPIP information, or do I need to re-take the CELPIP test so I can have a new certificate?

Cheers,
Bruno
Yes you can also upload your high school diploma, or any other Canadian diploma or degree expired or not is also fine for CELPIP

brunohen

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for that. I unfortunately have been working here for the past 5 years, so no Canadian diploma or degree.

I only have the IRCC e-form I uploaded with my CELPIP test scores on it, pin number, test taken. But that's not a copy of the certificate.

But you are saying that copy of the e-form should suffice?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks for that. I unfortunately have been working here for the past 5 years, so no Canadian diploma or degree.

I only have the IRCC e-form I uploaded with my CELPIP test scores on it, pin number, test taken. But that's not a copy of the certificate.

If I am not wrong you don't have a copy of the CELPIP test score but you have submitted the same to IRCC before. This is a tricky situation as I am not sure how IRCC uses the test result copy we submit. There could be a way where they validate the same with CELPIP/Other Test Orgs so only test details matter to them. You may have to get a confirmation from IRCC before going with the test details from EE without test result copy. Tweet and ask?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other

I have no idea actually, why not contact them and ask for a PDF copy to be emailed to you, you may have to py a fee, also if you sign in the score should still be available in your account that you can download. i would use the contact us page on the website ad ask their support team or call them, I hope someone else can help you but incase no one else replied call them tomorrow and ask their customer support team how you can obtain your previous score online, as a PDF to submit to IRCC

brunohen

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks all! Very helpful. Paragon Testing refused to give me a copy since it's outside of the 2 year window, but I'll follow up with IRCC to see if they would accept the scores from my EE application.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks all! Very helpful. Paragon Testing refused to give me a copy since it's outside of the 2 year window, but I'll follow up with IRCC to see if they would accept the scores from my EE application.
Ohhhhh okay make sense, yeah you can message them on twitter they replied to my twitter in 3 days, just general info in their inbox. and for faster you can call them, good luck hopefully you will share what they said when you get an answer from them so that others can gain the infofrom you for next time. Good luck

Reactions: manyuabhi.02

manyuabhi.02

Aug 19, 2021
Hi, I am in the same boat. I was wondering if you heard back from IRCC by any chance any suggestions that you may have.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
If you have a copy of the IELTS/other language test that you used during the PR/EE stage you can use that even if that document is expired/lost
Actually they have only the certificate no from past application. No copy of the actual test certificate. Paragon refuses to give a copy after expiry but IRCC can access. So the dilemma, will only number work.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Actually they have only the certificate no from past application. No copy of the actual test certificate. Paragon refuses to give a copy after expiry but IRCC can access. So the dilemma, will only number work.
IMO, just the number will not work. If the applicants reads through the documents required IRCC asks for the document itself

Reactions: forw.jane