+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Losing a Canadian Dream-SINP Family Stream Changes

kaneydiyan

May 9, 2012
i came across this document in the internet... its the Minutes of the SINP Legislative proceedings, i think from last May 15, 2012...

docs.legassembly.sk.ca/legdocs/Legislative%20Assembly/Hansard/27L1S/120515Debates.pdf

i urge everyone to read through...

check pages 7-9, there was a good debate on Saskatchewan Immigration and the recent changes in the SINP Family Stream...

its good to know that there are members of the legislative who are also questioning the changes in the SINP Family Stream and they have similar concerns as people like us (e.g. short-notice, "grandfathering" the program, etc...)

i hope that there will be continuous discussions and debates on this issue until a compromise is met that is reasonable for all stakeholders...

let us all continue to monitor its progress as the future of our families' immigration depends on it... some us may not need it now... but it will surely impact our future.

komsi

May 5, 2012
i really appreciate with this article. i meet my requirement on 14 april 2012 when they posted new ielts requirement, so emailed immigration about ielts requirment and waited for the reply for 10 days no answer and they changed the rules in may. so i was unable to apply without ielts submission. so like everyone i am stuck and i cant let
it go, i need the answer. i will email mr. rob norris and mr. jason kenney. they cant treat everybody the same. what the fault of people who doesnt abuse the system. they have to suffer.

nwtrucker

Aug 8, 2010
The system has been abused and needed changing. I feel sorry for those whose dream is now harder to achieve but peoples' greed has forced the Sask Govt. to act. I'm thankful my application was in before the changes occured. Good luck.