+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for person who got job via JOB BANK

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I may be wrong here but I am yet to come across even one person who has got a job via Jobbank. It seems to be a website designed to enable compliance with the Express Entry system rather than one designed to help candidates to actually get a job.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One of the best and interesting question I have come accross !!!! Looks like that JOB BANK flop show.... I am 2171 SAP Consultant I have always got Chef and Restaurant related job...

Is anybody with my kind of mismatch ?

Regards,
Tanisha.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One of the best and interesting question I have come accross !!!! Looks like that JOB BANK flop show.... I am 2171 SAP Consultant I have always got Chef and Restaurant related job...

Regards,
Tanisha.
Everyone

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hi Guys
I am from India .
I got a job posted through Job Bank. I am a PR since September 2015 ,successfully working on a 350k per year job in Winnipeg .
My NOC code is 3111 .The job bank made it work and thanks to Mr Harpers new immigration policy , i got a PR in 4 months flat .

Sreyas

Sep 19, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PedDoc said:
Hi Guys
I am from India .
I got a job posted through Job Bank. I am a PR since September 2015 ,successfully working on a 350k per year job in Winnipeg .
My NOC code is 3111 .The job bank made it work and thanks to Mr Harpers new immigration policy , i got a PR in 4 months flat .
:eek: :eek: 350k$ per year !!
You got your PR through LMIA?

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hi there
Yes i got a LMIA and a job offer.
Getting a LMIA was easy, because I was sponsored by one of the Regional Health Authorities which is a government body

350k a year is less for NOC 3111 ;D .
Some of my colleagues who came here from UK , make 750k a year.
Anyways happy to help anyone who needs guidance on Job bank.
Regards

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
economicalindian said:
Hi

I am looking for one person who got a job via job bank...
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Regards,
Tanisha.
This must be stated as the "QUESTION OF THE YEAR 2015"..

CIC has announced at the onset of Express Entry as a tool to select potential skilled immigrant through Expression of Interest system.

They have also created Job Bank and projected it as the best avenue for applicants to get job offers from Canadian employers

However, due to LMIA restrictions and its stringent process, Job Bank has just became a fiasco in EE for the year 2015.

Link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/
Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile
Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile. This is a secure form that they will use to provide information about their:

skills,
work experience,
language ability,
education, and
other details that will help us assess them.
Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal immigration programs listed above will be accepted into a pool of candidates.

Anyone who does not already have a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) (if you need one), or a nomination from a province or territory, must register with Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC) Job Bank. Job Bank will help connect Express Entry candidates with eligible employers in Canada.

Candidates are also encouraged to promote themselves to employers in other ways, such as using job boards, recruiters etc.

For a job offer to be valid in Express Entry and receive points, employers will need an LMIA from ESDC. The LMIA process ensures employers have made an effort to hire Canadians and permanent residents for available jobs. There will be no LMIA fee for permanent resident applications.

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
You are one lucky man....just curious to know ....what do you do .....

PedDoc said:
Hi Guys
I am from India .

nope

Oct 3, 2015
This is a great question! I don't know if this is the same Job Bank that I was excited to find at a Service Canada when I first landed 5 years ago . . . but let me just say that my excitement lasted about 5 minutes, and I have never been back to look at the job bank since.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
economicalindian said:
Hi

I am looking for one person who got a job via job bank...
;D :D :p :)

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
I'm a software professional from India with 7+ years exp and NOC code 2174.
I have gotten proper matches from Job Bank and have been contacted by big companies from Canada.
For now, they need people who have a PR or else I could've gotten an offer from any of them..