+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking for friends

erode

Jul 14, 2016
hi to all forum participants
dear friends ,i found this forum amazing for friendship .i am looking for friends .i would share my bio with friends ,no problem.please answer.

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
Hey, are you new to Canada?

SAMIR1985

Jul 29, 2016
hello im new in this forum... i found ur idea very nice im samir 30 m from morocco i really very happy to know new friends

erode

Jul 14, 2016
hi all people checking this post,there is a way that all of us can meet in a chat room and discuss many things,do you want me to introduce the way we can talk?is it possible that all of you inbox me ?there is a software to install for chat

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
Why you stressing on software?

erode

Jul 14, 2016
there is no marketing trick guys,software is available to all of us for free and i do not own it.it is like Yahoo messenger ,all of you can install it cost free and i have no benefit on this .i was thinking about a way to communicate after making friendship in forum and this idea came to my mind.that is as simple as this

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
If you wan friends, connect over phone, or any social network,,,good luck

erode

Jul 14, 2016
my friend ,please cool down.no problem if you are not interested to join chat room that is fine .if you wish you can tell me what is your exact problem with my request.i have honestly replied your question.making friends is not a big deal.people doing it all the time .some subject forums ,people are friends for years .you would be very welcomed to join and anybody else too.we can share our ideas and help each other.in the chat rooms we are usually comfortable to talk or type with a created identity ,that is not a big deal.and the chat room is used by millions of people ,it is not just me or you .I hope i was cleared misunderstanding .i can share the chat room software and everybody can use it .in modern world of internet i do not think making friends in forums or chat rooms to be big deal especially when we are immigrants we are almost in same boat.i wish you nice day Paras .

erode

Jul 14, 2016
please comment here ,i am still waiting for your interest we can share millions of ideas in chat room.please comment here

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why not to start a whattsapp group.
There are so many whatsapp group for PPRs and even monthwise.

If you ask people to install something... it smells fishy.

erode said:
please comment here ,i am still waiting for your interest we can share millions of ideas in chat room.please comment here

erode

Jul 14, 2016
but this chat software could be installed on every desktop and it is globally used ,it is not in my control.many people know this chat messenger for decades ,it does not belong to me ,it is easily downloaded for free.in messenger you can easily take the mic and talk ,share links etc .anyone could be moderator of the room as well.it has got its own separate chat room.i am sure if we as immigrant do not mistrust too much to each other then we will have more united voice as well,when i share the link you would see how trivial was the mistrust .the chat room and messenger could be amazing source of friendship .

erode

Jul 14, 2016
guys I swear there is not benefit on this messenger for me,many of you might have had this messenger on your computer or you might have used it before .i am really shocked by degree of mistrust on this simple thing

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
This is a forum for immigration questions to Canada. If you are looking for friends, check out Tinder, Facebook or other relative media.

erode

Jul 14, 2016
my friend ,why people give their phone for whatsapp in same forum?sir,if you do not wish ,nobody has obliged you.what are you afraid of?it is free world and western countries promote free speech.they make these chat rooms for the people to talk.in those social media such as the ones you named we cannot find people so similar in one situation .this forum is list of people with same interest which barely we can find in social media .i am not asking anything bad or negative .i am really honest on this .i am proposing a way that immigrants can find each other and help each other .life is hard for immigrants and they can be source of help to each other if they live in canada

erode

Jul 14, 2016
dear participants ,how about one of you propose a chat room that we can really talk and share ideas?if you really think you have better chance please try.i do not mind.as i said it is very magnificent a chain of people who can help each other ,all of them from racial minorities .it barely happens .if i propose skype it means i am owner of the software?please,come on,this negative sense is extremely counter productive .that is same thing that makes life in canada hard for decades when immigrants treat each other as enemy or deceitful