+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a roommate near George Brown College for Winter 2015!

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
I am a 24 year old Male Indian Student. I am coming to George Brown College (St James Campus) for the January 2015 intake. I I am an Indian Vegetarian. Looking for a roommate. Location of apartment : Walking distance from George Brown College. I will be coming to Toronto in the last week of December.

parthrau2

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
BharatJain said:
I am a 24 year old Male Indian Student. I am coming to George Brown College (St James Campus) for the January 2015 intake. I I am an Indian Vegetarian. Looking for a roommate. Location of apartment : Walking distance from George Brown College. I will be coming to Toronto in the last week of December.
I am also looking for the same but new Kendal Street (Casa Loma Campus).

Can you tell me what is the distance between both the Campuses ? Can we share a Room ?

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
try this guys

https://www.places4students.com/

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
BharatJain said:
Hi..i'm shehzad pathan...mee too coming in last or maybe 2nd last week of december..
george brown college...wireless networking program..january 2015 intake
my college address is 200 King Street East,Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5A 3W8
mee too looking for roommates and apartment very near to the college.
plz contact me my email id is shehzad.pathan1992@gmail.com
and u can also add me on my fb id..mesg me there
facebook.com/shehzad.pathan.18

samay patel

Nov 24, 2014
Hi, I am also looking for the roommate. I have joined George Brown for my PG certificate in Finnacial Planning. My campus is St James.I am planning to come around 20th December.I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.I am of 23(Male)Anybody interested please respond.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samay patel said:
Hi, I am also looking for the roommate. I have joined George Brown for my PG certificate in Finnacial Planning. My campus is St James.I am planning to come around 20th December.I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.I am of 23(Male)Anybody interested please respond.
Hey buddy,

Can you please inbox your number as I'm also going in same campus but my program is small business & entrepreneurs.

Will reach there on 25th dec.

I'm from anand, Gujarat.

Hope to see you soon.

bhavin_business

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GBC is in downtown, rent there is sky high like the buildings there.

You will need to pay upwards of 1800$ per month for an apartment. Even though you share it, it will cost a lot. Start thinking of living in northern Toronto, in areas like North York, Scarborough, or on Sheppard Ave and Finch Ave. You can take subways to the campus.

Walking distance to college will be really expensive. 1 hour of commute time is normal in Toronto.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
bhavin_business said:
GBC is in downtown, rent there is sky high like the buildings there.

You will need to pay upwards of 1800$ per month for an apartment. Even though you share it, it will cost a lot. Start thinking of living in northern Toronto, in areas like North York, Scarborough, or on Sheppard Ave and Finch Ave. You can take subways to the campus.

Walking distance to college will be really expensive. 1 hour of commute time is normal in Toronto.
As mentioned, its really expensive to stay in Toronto especially near the campus. You are better off staying in North York, Scarborough and commute to classes to save money initially.

I lived an hour away and it wont seem as much trust me.

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
samay patel said:
Hey are you still looking for a place?

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
parthrau2 said:
I am also looking for the same but new Kendal Street (Casa Loma Campus).

Can you tell me what is the distance between both the Campuses ? Can we share a Room ?
Both campuses are a bit far from each other. Let me know if you're still interested.