+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking For a Job in Construction field

Itsme

Dec 26, 2008
Hello everybody
I am new here in this forum .I think this is the helpful website.
I am willing to work in Canada in a construction field.How possible is it ? How to connect with construction company ?
I am working here in Dubai as Quantity surveyor .
Your valuable comment will be appreciate.Thanks

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
Please BCGuy,I want to come to BC or AB in now time. I work and live in Nigeria with a Computer Science Diploma and CCNA and I do more of networking and Internet Supervision. Please which agency do I contact to help me get a job offer and is my experience needed at all under PNP?

adetona

Jan 13, 2009
Hello BCguy,Please i am convinced that you know a lot about the issue of job offer in canada mostly in the areas of hotel job offers,as newly married couple, we would like your sincere reference on any hotel job reference or employers who can offer immediately temporary employments for us.The employers wont have to go through the hassles of getting any paperworks or expenses,because we have already secured the service of an immigration lawyer,who is more than willing to processing our temporary work permits for us,immediately we get the LMO from any canadian employers on temporary or contract job placements.

We will appreciate your sincere and immediate response to our request.