Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
There are few April applicants who received DM and waiting for PPR now.
yes and some are pre arrival too... so atleast april 2018 now is moving... amen

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on January 16, 2017.
  • The application was refused on January 19, 2018.
  • The decision was appealed and the appeal was allowed, therefore the application has been re-opened on September 17, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.
  • A request for the Schedule A was sent by email on October 25, 2018. To ensure that the application is processed in a timely manner, we invite the applicant to provide the information within the timeframe indicated on the correspondence.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
Can someone tell me if I'm any closer to finishing? :(

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
yep...
Just received yesterday the email requesting to pass my passport...
Thank God
Hi! Congrats! Could you kindly tell me a) how much time LVO gave for you to send in your passport, and b) how long they took to send it back to you. Thank you!

Zohaib1990

Sep 1, 2019
London has a reputation for being slow but really it is anyone's guess. Nobody here will be able to tell you how long it's going to take.

I am London VO too. There is a thread for London VO processinh and (don't know where you're from) a thread for Pakistan applicants being processed in London VO.
Have u got passport Request