+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
fas5555 said:
QUICK one friends... YOUR APPLICATION is under Background checks. What does this means?
what type of Background check is it?
Thank you
Background check can include any or all of the following checks and here the word check means "Verification of the fact, that what is mentioned in document truly exist or existed in past". Keeping this definition of of background check in mind, they will do background check for whatever they will feel necessary:-
1)- Verification that the person you mention as spouse of common law partner really is married to you. So, they will verify the marriage certificate from the issuing authority. For it they might have some sub-contractors for verification who will go to this place and show them copy of your marriage certificate and will ask that whether it is genuine.
2)- Degrees and Certificates verification by physically going to institutes or Universities and showing them copies of your certificates and degrees (because WES/CES/ICAS, did not do physical verification by going to your University or by contacting your University, they simply saw that envelope has come in sealed form from the University and considered it enough).
3)- Verification of the Birth Certificate, and Identity Documents, Identity Cards, Passport etc. Even photographs, they might verify by going to the Photographer shop. That is why they ask the address of Photographer shop and contact numbers.
4)-Experience Certificate / Reference Letter Verification by going to your past or existing companies and asking them that whether you were employed there and you did the jobs and responsibilities that you have mentioned.

Anyhow these all depend upon the officer who is reviewing your file and which checks from above he considers necessary. He will choose a list of Checks and give to CSIS or any other verification agency they are using. If the list of Checks is long, it might take years, not months. If list is short it might get finished up in weeks even not months. So, it all depends that how much your documents look genuine. Accordingly the officer will be satisfied and will choose only few simple checks from the list of Checks for "Background Check" Process.

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
I wanted to ask 6 questions for people who have got their immigration and are travelling from Pakistan in the near future.

1) What is the maximum amount of CAD a person can take in cash form ?

2) Does the Bank draft in lieu of settlement funds have to be declared at the Pakistani airport ?

3) I wanted to confirm that can we land in any other city other than the city specified in the COPR as i wrote Edmonton in the form and now i have decided to land in Calgary.

4) What are the items that need to be declared for the customs in Canada. I would be grateful if you specify this.

5) Which is the best airline option for a Karachi to Calgary flight, and an Experience review required for Qatar airways and turkish airlines , i mean if someone has travelled with them before how are they for a 14 hour plus flight ?

6) How beneficial are the CIIP and the COA ( Canada orientation abroad) sessions ? or any other job hunt advises ???

Awaiting the answers for the above...

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
shu1234 said:
This is the first time he has asked for the documents. Previously there was another VO coordinating with me on CSEs.
Ok is there any group for DRD or any information about DRD that how much time he take to process the Applications ????
Before who was your VO ????

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
managersonline said:
Please share your timeline and the NOC, nationality, and place from where applied.
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 1212
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 02-10-2014
Pic's Request.: 13-02-2015
AOR Received.: 12-01-2015
File Transfer...: FEB 2015
Pcc Request :- 14-09-2015
Medical :- Waiting
Applied From :- UAE

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24.AUG.2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH FILE
Med's Request
WAITING PATIENTLY
mfarhan said:
Raised CSE last week and got below reply today

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently awaiting review. Should any additional information or documentation be required we will be in touch.

Yours sincerely,

RFI

Unable to understand above email words....approx. 365 days has passed and still awaiting review...very strange...
raised CSE yesterday and now waiting for RFI feedback. indeed testing our patience

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Please forum members!!
If anyone have any idea please reaponse to this.
Can there be two pcc for the different addressess for the same city??

AmirRaza

May 12, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 30-04-2014
Doc's Request.
for proof of funds July 23, 2015.
AOR Received.
Manshaallah PER Received 02-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on Aug 20, 2015 and third line on Aug 21, 2015
Med's Request
soon inshaallah
Med's Done....
soon inshaallah
Interview........
would be waived off inshaallah
Passport Req..
soon inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshaallah
LANDED..........
soon inshaallah
B positive said:
Please forum members!!
If anyone have any idea please reaponse to this.
Can there be two pcc for the different addressess for the same city??
NO, They will mention both addresses on One PCC.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
zsrana said:
Pre -Assessed..: Yes
Really I was also having DRD, but DRD can only give DARD (it is Urdu Language word means Pain) to applicants, but fortunately by good luck my application has been shifted back to MCH.

At the moment my file is being reviewed by an officer from 19th October 2015. I think officer will need 10-15 days at least to complete the eligibility review. I am going to raise another CSE after 10-15 days. Maybe in first week of November 2015.

Have you raised any CSE in recent days? When did you raise? And when you received answer? And what was the answer?

Anyhow you can also raise the CSE and check with DRD what is the status of your application.

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
managersonline said:
Really I was also having DRD, but DRD can only give DARD (it is Urdu Language word means Pain) to applicants, but fortunately by good luck my application has been shifted back to MCH.

At the moment my file is being reviewed by an officer from 19th October 2015. I think officer will need 10-15 days at least to complete the eligibility review. I am going to raise another CSE after 10-15 days. Maybe in first week of November 2015.

Have you raised any CSE in recent days? When did you raise? And when you received answer? And what was the answer?

Anyhow you can also raise the CSE and check with DRD what is the status of your application.
I have raised CSE 13 days before but till today i did not received any reply.
First my case was also with MCH because i have received few CSE replies from MCH after that i git reply from DRD and PCC request also from DRD and it was one month back but till today no further reply from DRD.

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
But I have 3 addresses and they said its not allowed to mention more than two addresses in a pcc. So, in that case a person can have 2 pcc?
Looking for reply
AmirRaza said:
NO, They will mention both addresses on One PCC.

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Hello Guys,

Is there any one who cleared interview and gave 2 Police Clearance Certificates (one from USA or UK). I provided 2 PCC. One from pak and second from UK. I cleared interview 2 weeks ago. My VO told me that now i have to wait for security clearance from Uk before I get MR. I just wanna know how long it takes to get MR after clearing interview keeping in mind the Pcc from UK as well.

Your replies will be appreciated.

Regards

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
zsrana said:
I have raised CSE 13 days before but till today i did not received any reply.
First my case was also with MCH because i have received few CSE replies from MCH after that i git reply from DRD and PCC request also from DRD and it was one month back but till today no further reply from DRD.
The same is here only pcc from DRD so can u plz share ur timeline ?
Regards,

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
EVERYONE PLEASE READ ANOTHER EVIDENCE OF IMPORTANCE OF RAISING CSE OCCASIONALLY TO FOLLOW UP YOUR APPLICATION.
ANOTHER POOR CHAP HAS MENTIONED HIS ORDEAL IN MAIN THREAD OF FSWP2014

ShirSri said:
Hi ,
I don't want to pessimistic , but this is my experience. I had the same two lines until Sep 30th
We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2014.
We started processing your application on November 18, 2014.
I had applied for GCMS notes in the last week of Sep , then suddenly everything started moving in fast pace , My attorney received an email stating that my application was refused , because CIC had asked for medicals / clearance and Right to Landing fees by Feb 19 2015 (this email was never received ???)and I had not responded to them.
Now that my attorney had submitted a request to re-open the case , I am still waiting .
From my experience , I recommend applying for GCMS notes , its worth a try.
All the best.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
managersonline said:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ ANOTHER EVIDENCE OF IMPORTANCE OF RAISING CSE OCCASIONALLY TO FOLLOW UP YOUR APPLICATION.
ANOTHER POOR CHAP HAS MENTIONED HIS ORDEAL IN MAIN THREAD OF FSWP2014
I contacted my attorney to raise one but he told me its useless !!! So anyone can advise if i can raise it my self or no as tge emaid address in cic is my attorney's one

zsrana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Abohandh said:
The same is here only pcc from DRD so can u plz share ur timeline ?
Regards,
Pre -Assessed..: Yes