09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
khurramrizvi said:
Need IOM Lahore center directions path and also need to know if parking is available. Going on Monday for medical.
Its 70 H Gulberg III, Lahore.
It is about 02 KM from Kalma Chowk. You may choose any one of the below appended maps.

Direct Link: http://s4.postimg.org/r7wzp66st/Centre_Point.png

While using the above map, you must use the service road (Right Side) after taking turn from Center Point to Ali Zaib Road.

and

Direct Link: http://s4.postimg.org/g3d310fe5/Hame_Sh.png

For further assistance you may visit http://wikimapia.org/#lang=ur&lat=31.504325&lon=74.340127&z=16&m=b&search=kalma%20chowk%20lahore

You may park your vehicle outside of the office on road side, no issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
muhzahid said:
It is about 02 KM from Kalma Chowk. You may choose any one of the below appended maps.

Direct Link: http://s4.postimg.org/r7wzp66st/Centre_Point.png

While using the above map, you must use the service road (Right Side) after taking turn from Center Point to Ali Zaib Road.

and

Direct Link: http://s4.postimg.org/g3d310fe5/Hame_Sh.png

For further assistance you may visit http://wikimapia.org/#lang=ur&lat=31.504325&lon=74.340127&z=16&m=b&search=kalma%20chowk%20lahore

You may park your vehicle outside of the office on road side, no issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Thank you very much for such a kind help. Bless you bro.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khurramrizvi said:
Thank you very much for such a kind help. Bless you bro.
Thanks to you also for providing me this opportunity which gives the real happiness.

Regards,

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
I beleive they are already working on the files, because After I got SLU, few days I got email for interview,then I got 3rd line updated, that we sent u mail to your mailing address. I hope this journey of waiting and discussion ends well.Good luck

SANB said:
Guys,
I had my SLU updated on 23rd August with effective date as 27th October 2014. Refer to my timelines. This is around 2 weeks before PER date and almost the same date that my Credit card was debited and around the same time my file was sent from CIC to LVO. So what does SLU really mean?

Someone on this forum mentioned it is a system generated mass update. Well, this might be true! Question is Why was it sent? What possible purpose does this serve? And why inform us of this system generated message?

But more importantly, question is - Does this update really mean anything for us?

A few friends on the forum mentioned that despite their SLUs' getting updated between 21st Aug. and 26th August, some friends later received responses to their CSE, stating that their files are in queue pending processing. So why did they receive the SLU?

Just like all of you who had their SLU updated recently, I was also happy to see my SLU updated on 23rd Aug. However, today i received an email from RIH (Program Assistant), in response to one of my queries. While he/she answered my query and requested for more info, he/she also stated as follows: "Please note that your application is still in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are ready to further process your application." So why did I receive the SLU?
It confirms my assumption that the SLU update and response to CSE are coming from two different sources!! Your application is like an orphan until assigned to a VO.

What does that mean?
My Theory - In my case, RIH is a program assistant who clarified himself as NOT an Immigration Officer (or a VO). Meaning that the information he is allowed to disclose (in reply to the CSE/emails) is limited to what the Immigration Office has authorised him/her to disclose. Basically what i am trying to say is while my SLU has been updated, an Immigration officer has not yet been assigned to me. My application is in a pool of applications, just like yours, that have been sent SLU and they are being distributed amount Visa officers between now and say next 30 days depending on volumes and distribution criteria. That explains why I received the above message from RIH (program assistant) which contradicts the SLU. If my theory is correct, I expect to receive response within the next 45 days. This response could be any of the following:
1) Request for more information such as updated schedule A, PCC, Pics, etc.
2) Request for Medical, RPRF etc,
3) Request for interview appearance scheduled during October,
4) Any unexpected response or no response in 5-10% of cases (because our cases are too complicated),

Another important point to remember here is that the more complex our applications, the more time it will require for background checks and therefore more time a VO will take to respond. The complexities may include;
1) Too many changes in jobs,
2) Small / unknown employers (sorry guys but this is a fact),
3) Too much travel / stay history (6 months or more)
4) Delays due to specific country profiles
5) Age (It is noticed that CIC / VOs have been instructed to defer / delay processing of applications where principle applicant is over 40-45 years of age (I am one)
6) It is also observed that certain NOCs are being given preference over others (Canada has an evolving job landscape where certain NOCs are more in demand and therefore silent preference is given to those categories.
7) Any complex combination of facts can push your application on the back burner for years! (a small % though)

To summarise, I expect that 80% of all applicants who receive SLU to get their visa stamped within 18 months of SLU date. I am talking about London Visa Office only.

By the same logic, there will be a very small %'age of forum members who recently got SLU updated AND also received their MR in the next 8-10 days. You are the lucky ones whose newly assigned VOs have kickstarted file processing. Some of these applicants may have also received a CSE response (stating that your application is still in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer). Not to worry! Bottom line, a Program Assistant will always send you a generic response, time and again, and is unaware of the background checks being done by a potential Immigration (Visa) Officer. Once a VO is assigned, the PA is out of the picture.

Rest assured, If you have reached this far, it is only a matter of time that you will get visa stamped on your passport. But I can understand the agony of waiting especially when there is silence from LVO. May God help us all in achieving our true desires.

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
Hello.Does any one 100 positive or 100% negative that, If u have exit visa from Ksa, u dont need to submit PCC from it??? please answer only if u sure.

muhzahid said:
Thanks to you also for providing me this opportunity which gives the real happiness.

Regards,

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hi guys

I immigrated to BC last year and with no friends or family here settlement has been a success story in building. :) I love the place and at each step as we are growing I look back and see how we had to sometimes struggle for small things... There are so many things here that even the settlement agencies won't tell you.. Like the rental assistance program, Canada benefit finder and so much more.. so as a class project (I am studying to be a corporate trainer/instructor here), I created an interactive infographic where I have put most of the programs that the government has to offer and a lot of other information. it is: dr garima kamboj dot wix dot com slash immigrant

(No space anywhere)

When my immigration application was in-process, this forum was a lot of help to me and I want to give it back t the people here. Hence, I want to share it with you guys... I hope some of you find it beneficial, Thank you and all the best.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GariKam said:
Hi guys

I immigrated to BC last year and with no friends or family here settlement has been a success story in building. :) I love the place and at each step as we are growing I look back and see how we had to sometimes struggle for small things... There are so many things here that even the settlement agencies won't tell you.. Like the rental assistance program, Canada benefit finder and so much more.. so as a class project (I am studying to be a corporate trainer/instructor here), I created an interactive infographic where I have put most of the programs that the government has to offer and a lot of other information. it is: dr garima kamboj dot wix dot com slash immigrant

(No space anywhere)

When my immigration application was in-process, this forum was a lot of help to me and I want to give it back t the people here. Hence, I want to share it with you guys... I hope some of you find it beneficial, Thank you and all the best.
Thank you so much for remembering the forumites and sharing a lot of useful information.

Regards,

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
It is the least I could do.
Thank you.

muhzahid said:
Thank you so much for remembering the forumites and sharing a lot of useful information.

Regards,

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 21-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER Date: 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
msa22 said:
Dear SANB,

Your file has been assigned to RIH.

Don't get confused with Title Program Assistant or Immigration Officer. Whoever does the response, except the customer service, is generally your officer who is/will handle your case for all purposes.

You can check the link with my signature that is maintained on all LVO officers.

Rest calculation are just fine, though you can't really come to a conclusion now a days, since the processes are changed than before, CIC must have some plan to clear backlog of FSWP 2014, which is the last one before EE.

Only advice to you - hold patience and if no response after 2 months, send a CSE.

Best wishes
Thanks. I guess we are all in the same boat. Wishing the very best to all of us :)

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
Got medical and RPRF request today...

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
dream_Can said:
Got medical and RPRF request today...
Congratulations. Best of luck.

Please share your VO name, PER date, place of application? Also please advise the date on which you get your second line updated.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
dems said:
Hi LVO applicants,

Just want to share the below line that was updated in my ECAS just 1 hour ago, today! It was now updated upto 5 line, i don't know why. It's weird thing somebody is working in CIC even saturday..

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on September 29, 2014.

2.) We started processing your application on January 30, 2015.

3.) We transferred your application to the London England office on January 9, 2015. The London England office may contact you.

4.) We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5.)We sent you correspondence on July 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Sir

drop email to LVO on LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca , and request them for an update on processing of your application.

They will respond accordingly.
Its better to listen from the mouth of horse , rather than relying on best guesses

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
jboyrush said:
dear seniors..
today i got email from LVO regarding updated schedule A and PCC. Now question is should I mention the travel history in schedule A. As i got residence visa of Australia and travelled there for few days with family. But came back on job. Also i travelled for few days in other countries also after applying for FSWP. Now im confused whether to mention travel history. I remember i filled seperate form 5662 for travel history while filling the application initially. And mentioned nothing in Schedule A. Please guide what to do.
Dear Mate

In schedule A form an applicant is required to fill in information for more than 6 months of stay at any address and for reasons of being Job less.
For travel history , 5662 is there.

Stay Blessed