Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
prince_of_darkness said:
Alhamdullilah,

Received my PR card by Post on Monday 22/12/2014( though a bit delayed due to Christmas post)

Ecas now say COMPLETE
Congratulations...how is it going ?

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]
heartiest congratulations on getting MR.I wish u the very best of luck for the future aswell. :) :)

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

3. Photo

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

[/size]
Congratulations bhai!!! Finally you received it!!!! So happy for you ;D

angel2173_1

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats Ashif !!! All the best.

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]
Dear Asif

Congratulations , I am happy for you brother. Pray for Luqi
In Sha Allah will see you in Canada , soon

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
prince_of_darkness said:
Alhamdullilah,

Received my PR card by Post on Monday 22/12/2014( though a bit delayed due to Christmas post)

Ecas now say COMPLETE
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nivin said:
Guys, does the date modified field on the bottom right-hand side of the ECAS page show when our status was last updated?

Thanks.
Sir

No

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
svikram30 said:
Hi Kind people

I live in London and need to pay a fee of $150 for the new born to the London Visa office. The email received from LVO only said pay this fee and is silent about the mode of payment.

If any of you, living in UK has successufully paid this fee to LVO then can you please let me know?

Many thanks
Bikram
Sir

Drop email to VO , and seek permission for on-line payment , other wise mail them DD / Pay order Etc

Stay Blessed

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I did bankers draft from halifax bank. its not an issue anywaz. or any bank will do it, apart from HSBC. they dont. payable in canada and in canadaian dollars.

svikram30 said:
Hi Kind people

I live in London and need to pay a fee of $150 for the new born to the London Visa office. The email received from LVO only said pay this fee and is silent about the mode of payment.

If any of you, living in UK has successufully paid this fee to LVO then can you please let me know?

Many thanks
Bikram

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

i have submit my PP in abudhabi VO on 1 Dec.its being 23 days now.no updates.
only ECAS change to descion made since Satarday.
..as per there email they finalize applicaiton in 10 working days.

any one facing same isseu in abudhabi VO

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Mabrook my friend.,

ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]

Badar123

May 12, 2014
Amitraj1978 said:
Guys,

i have submit my PP in abudhabi VO on 1 Dec.its being 23 days now.no updates.
only ECAS change to descion made since Satarday.
..as per there email they finalize applicaiton in 10 working days.

any one facing same isseu in abudhabi VO
Same here Amitraj, in fact i have submitted my passports one day before you ...now its been 25 days...no update till now...they runied my whole vacation plans

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badar123 said:
Same here Amitraj, in fact i have submitted my passports one day before you ...now its been 25 days...no update till now...they runied my whole vacation plans
Badar have you submit your PP in abudhabi VO.now they are on holiday form 25 DEc to 28 DEC.so anything on 29 DEC

sirajarab

Jul 25, 2014
Canada
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks for these info.
what about validity after first landing? I mean, suppose the first landing was on 1/1/2015 till 10/1/2015, how long is the validity after this landing?

Exactly my query......
I am changing my job next feb or march, and I would not like to leave it for couple of years if possible.
So in between when I get Visa issued then how could I deal with this situation!!!
I could stay for a month at most and would need to return.