+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

tah09

Nov 26, 2014
maha shahzad said:
Aoa all, i need help regarding MR. I live in peshawar n nearest medical cnttre for cic is in isb( pakistan).inhv 26 days left to submit MR
Howmuch time medical tests take?
My husbnd is diabetic n his recent hb1ac ws 8.4,will it b n issue?
N how much is tue fee fr two m7nors n two adults?
N how much time it takes to get an apointment
Thankz in advance
AOA,

First of all book an appointment by email( PAKISTAN Canadian Medical Appointments <CANMEDPK@iom.int>; ) or over the phone +92-51-28311734 92-51-111-466-472. If you are going to phone IOM then call them at early hours I mean at 9AM. I don't think that there should be any issue if your husband is diabetic. It take only 5 mints to get an appointment over the phone but gather all passports of your family. when you book an appointment over the phone. You have to arrange Polio Certificates for everyone in your family even for Adults as well.

Other information that might help you are

1. Valid Original passport along with 2 photocopies of first two pages of passport.
(If original passport is with CIC, please bring original CNIC (for adults) and FRC family relationship Certificate issued by NADRA (for children) along with two photo copies of passport.
2. Four (4) recent passport size photographs (white background with light clothing colors).
3. Medical Request Letter/ Acknowledgement Letter from Canadian High Commission (if have any).
4. Spectacles or medical history (if have any).
5. Total Fee for the above mentioned is PKR.( it depends on your family size) it should be in cash.
Medical procedure comprises of
¨ Laboratory Sampling (Blood test, Urine Test and X-rays)
¨ Physical examination.
General Instructions:
For Children 5 to 11 years
They have to bring the result sheet of the last annual examination.
For Elderly
Applicants have to mention about the Mobility need.
For All ages
As part of physical examination all body skin would be examined except genitalia so be prepared and wear appropriate undergarments.
For Female
It is mandatory that you inform us about menstrual cycle, as in case of your periods we will be unable to conduct your medical assessment.
Note: Do not bring any kind of luggage and unnecessary attendant with you.
There is no need of fasting.
There is no Parking facility at IOM clinics.

IOM Islamabad Migration Health Unit,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4,
(Direct access from Street 84 on Main Embassy Road),

Thanks

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
rawdah said:
Probably by demand payable to RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.

Pls email LVO and confirm it.
Can someone confirm, I need to make a payment of 550 (spouse processing fee). It's urgent

tah09

Nov 26, 2014
sdy said:
Can someone confirm, I need to make a payment of 550 (spouse processing fee). It's urgent
If LVO advised you to pay by Bank Draft then you must pay it by Bank Draft otherwise pay it by on-line by follow the instructions on following link

eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do

and send payment receipt to London visa office.Cheers

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ABDELJAWAD said:
Dear All,
I am really lost
They asked me to send passport to Alriyadh to issue my visa. I am lost. How to pay and how much?
2 children and my spouse and I, what are the fees for all of us?
Please, is there any online payment? Mastercard?
What is the currency? is it CAD or SAR?

Where to send them?

please, help me
Thank you
Sir

Assalam U Aleikum

Please clarify your concern. Why and for what you want to pay???

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lifediver said:

Anyone know about thar London VO changed its adress from 38 38 GROSVENOR STREET LONDON W1K 4AA.. To Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ

Is this true???

The problem I have just sent my PCC requested LVO and I have sent it yesterday on the old address and it is delivered and signed by EMMANUEL... Anyone heard of him before.l??? Do I need to worry? ??
Dear Sir

All Companies / Diplomatic Office have a transitional arrangement for the delivery of mails sent on old address for an initial period of six months.
After this , they will publish a notice , and all mails sent on old address will be returned to the senders.

Your mail has been delivered

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ElecKSA said:
Hi experts,

I have been asked by LVO to send additional document , One of the document is to send "Copy of Nikka Nama with translation" , However I had submitted computerized marriage certificate/Nikah certificate, which is in both languages Urdu and English . I wonder what is the difference between marriage certificate and Nikka Nama? Has the Visa officer over looked the computer certificate or they only accept the old format Nikka Nama? Would appreciate seniors to respond.

Thanks
Sir

Reply email , and attach computerized Nikkah Nama , explain him that since this is in Urdu and English
They will accept this , as they have accepted mine also

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
uk to canada said:
Dear Friends,

I have got PPR 2 Email Request, I am writing to ask that, Application number in appendix B form is it same for all family members. OR Do I have to fill just one form for principle applicant..... Please reply ASAP
Sir

This is your B File number , and is for all members in application

Stay Blessed

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a following query. I would appreciate people answering it. I am sure this question must have asked before but its a long thread to view the past archives.

My question:

I am expecting my first child to be born Inshallah ( God Willing) by April 1st week. I have not received my PER and havent being charged yet as I am a Late November Applicant. Lets take for instance that I receive a PER and after that my child is born, I would have to pay a CAD 150. But is it necessary that I have to pay that In the mode of DD to the local VO or I can send the IMM 5620 payment form with my credit card details and send that form to London VO where the VO can debit that amount from my credit card.

I hope you understand my question and i look forward for the seniors to come forward with their reply

Thank you once again

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
maha shahzad said:
Aoa all, i need help regarding MR. I live in peshawar n nearest medical cnttre for cic is in isb( pakistan).inhv 26 days left to submit MR
Howmuch time medical tests take?
My husbnd is diabetic n his recent hb1ac ws 8.4,will it b n issue? - No issues , many Canadians are diabatic as stress level is very high there
N how much is tue fee fr two m7nors n two adults? - I paid Rs.19000/- Approx
N how much time it takes to get an appointment - See response below
Thankz in advance
Dear Madam

Drop me email on

Muhammad.saeed.cvf@gmail.com

I will mail you format on which request for medical is required to be submitted

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
slam.dunk said:
I have a following query. I would appreciate people answering it. I am sure this question must have asked before but its a long thread to view the past archives.

My question:

I am expecting my first child to be born Inshallah ( God Willing) by April 1st week. I have not received my PER and havent being charged yet as I am a Late November Applicant. Lets take for instance that I receive a PER and after that my child is born, I would have to pay a CAD 150. But is it necessary that I have to pay that In the mode of DD to the local VO or I can send the IMM 5620 payment form with my credit card details and send that form to London VO..

I look forward for your reply
Sir

Wish you all the best for the family addition , and wish all the best for the new commer

When your child will be born , droip an email to your VO for addition of kid , and request them for documents they require. In response of this , they will advise you to submit following;

1. Generic Application form imm0008
2. Additional Family Information Form - (Your and your Mrs)
3. Passport Copy of Your Kid
4. Birth Certificate
5.Induction Fee CAD $ 150/- - (At this stage request them for online payment , they will advise you link to pay)

Stay Blessed

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you msaeed for your impromtu answer and sincerly thank you for putting your valuable time in helping beginners like me.. For point #5 you had mentioned, do we have to specifically tell the VO that I would like to be prompted for a credit card charge rather than a DD.

sorry if I am reiterating my statement but its because of all you seniors out there where we could take help and guidance and follow your footsteps that would surely help us and reduce the burden and stress we have for our file..

msaeed said:
Sir

Wish you all the best for the family addition , and wish all the best for the new commer

When your child will be born , droip an email to your VO for addition of kid , and request them for documents they require. In response of this , they will advise you to submit following;

1. Generic Application form imm0008
2. Additional Family Information Form - (Your and your Mrs)
3. Passport Copy of Your Kid
4. Birth Certificate
5.Induction Fee CAD $ 150/- - (At this stage request them for online payment , they will advise you link to pay)

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
slam.dunk said:
Thank you msaeed for your impromtu answer and sincerly thank you for putting your valuable time in helping beginners like me.. For point #5 you had mentioned, do we have to specifically tell the VO that I would like to be prompted for a credit card charge rather than a DD.

sorry if I am reiterating my statement but its because of all you seniors out there where we could take help and guidance and follow your footsteps that would surely help us and reduce the burden and stress we have for our file..
Dear Mate

When you will get instructions from VO , request them for online payment of this fee , at that stage they will advise you how to pay.
After Paying online , mail them system generated receipt , this will be all

You can pay through your Credit cards

Stay Blessed

lifediver

Jun 12, 2014
msaeed said:
Dear Sir

All Companies / Diplomatic Office have a transitional arrangement for the delivery of mails sent on old address for an initial period of six months.
After this , they will publish a notice , and all mails sent on old address will be returned to the senders.

Your mail has been delivered

Stay Blessed
Thank you for your help

appletoeat2

Oct 27, 2013
Hi Seniors,
I need quick information regarding returning of passport from LVO. I submitted my passport on 20 November to Islamabad and still no response from CIC London office. It was clearly mentioned in email "If you have not heard from TCS after four weeks, you may contact us at the London office. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office)."

My question is how to contact LVO? I received email from "LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca", should I send email on same address? Please guide.