Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
Med's Request
MR, RPRF, Updatde Info & Passport Bio-pages Feb-2014
sujwal said:
No, It wont matter if they have given different address. By the way they too have another building on Grosvenor Street which they use for Passport Services for Canadians and consular services as well so they may have used that one for now. However, after 16 December the address will be as follows:
Immigration and Medical division
Canadian High Commission
Canada House
5 Trafalgar Square
LONDON
SW1Y 5BJ
UK

Or unless they provide you with different address. Please please please always send on the address they have requested. In UK Canadian High commission have presence in several places so they may have different arrangements.
I see many applicants are requested to send their documents on 38 Grosvenor Street so you must send your documents there, in future if they provide you address of Trafalgar Square then send there.

Just today my documents were received on Macdonald House, 1 Grosvenor Square and i have always used this same address.
I have sent email regarding the addresses so i may receive their official message soon, i will share here anyway.
Ok. Thanks a lot dear.

Sahugar

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
Med's Request
MR, RPRF, Updatde Info & Passport Bio-pages Feb-2014
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
Got my pp request on nov 27 :) :)

Yayyyy.. After a longg wait.. Thank god...
Congrats dear :)

nadir awad

Sep 29, 2014
dear frinds
I applied for immigration to Canada as a Federal skill worker in 9/10/2013 and received my file number in 9/12/2013 (E000155510) then my file was transferred to London office and after 11 month of waiting in September 11, 2014 , I received an E-mail from the Immigration Officer to inform me that he had completed the assessment of my application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker and he determined that I did not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada and the reason that I was applied as Medical laboratory technologist (NOC 3211) but my experience is a lecturer in medical college so he is not satisfied that I meet the second part of the NOC requirements so he refused my application

what shall ido ?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
nadir awad said:
dear frinds
I applied for immigration to Canada as a Federal skill worker in 9/10/2013 and received my file number in 9/12/2013 (E000155510) then my file was transferred to London office and after 11 month of waiting in September 11, 2014 , I received an E-mail from the Immigration Officer to inform me that he had completed the assessment of my application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker and he determined that I did not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada and the reason that I was applied as Medical laboratory technologist (NOC 3211) but my experience is a lecturer in medical college so he is not satisfied that I meet the second part of the NOC requirements so he refused my application

what shall ido ?
Sorry to hear about this....Have you received any fairness letter to clarify your NOC or is it a direct rejection. Secondly, check your experience certificate because lecturer in medical college and medical laboratory technologist are quite different occupation & in terms of job responsibilities.
After rejection, you can appeal as long as you have strong case/documents to defend.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
nikki123804 said:
hello dear!

dont despair, i believe lvo is trying to finish everything before the year ends specially for us fsw13....
we will hear something from them...
smile.. everything will be fine! ;D
I hope so but leaving behind few exceptions like ( me ) :( :(

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
sjasim said:
Allahamdullilah...

I got an email from VO and this appears to be PPR1 & PRR2 for me, as the vo has requested for additional updated chart and passport to be sent to Abu-dhabi visa office within 30 days and they mentioned this is the final stage of my processing.

Kindly suggest if there is any checklist to make sure that I submit the required documents & passport in the right way to abudhabi visa office.

TIA
congrats a lot for the roller coaster process of your application.

Best of of luck for your future life in canada. time for packing up your bags :)

Remember rest of us in your prayers...

uk to canada

Jan 23, 2013
Dear Friends,
I have received email from London Visa office and they have requested scanned copies of my bio data page of Passport, along with a form they sent.........Can anyone please let me know how to send the scanned copy? Do I have to email them? If so can anyone please provide the email address..... Thanks

xeeshanbare

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-03-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
IELTS Request
ALong with Application
File Transfer...
02-04-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1-25-09-2014, PPR2-5/11/2014, Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Mates,

Need your urgent advise.

The High Commission has advised that the passports will be returned to me via the VFS visa application centre (VAC) in London to ensure a faster and safer process in the return of all passports.

They have given me this link

http://vfsglobal.ca/Canada/UnitedKingdom/servicechargeschedule.html

Anyone knows that how much is the fee to get passport return from london visa office.

I am really confuse about their fee and payment method.

Anyone has gone to the same exercise? please advise me the payment method and the fees you paid.

Appreciate your soonest response.

Thanks

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
First of all, I got an email from the visa office that my application had been approved. Thank you for all the advice all the way along. However, from the following line the email, it seems that they are not going to ask for my passport, this does not sound right.

Your application has been approved and your COPR is being printed at our London office. You should receive this document via post shortly.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
felixtae said:
First of all, I got an email from the visa office that my application had been approved. Thank you for all the advice all the way along. However, from the following line the email, it seems that they are not going to ask for my passport, this does not sound right.

Your application has been approved and your COPR is being printed at our London office. You should receive this document via post shortly.
Sir

Are you a national of Visa Exempt Country?
If yes , this is the reason for this

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
uk to canada said:
Dear Friends,
I have received email from London Visa office and they have requested scanned copies of my bio data page of Passport, along with a form they sent.........Can anyone please let me know how to send the scanned copy? Do I have to email them? If so can anyone please provide the email address..... Thanks
Sir

Yes , you need to send through email

Email id is

LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Stay Blessed

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uk to canada said:
Dear Friends,
dear send scanned copies of your passport bio pages and filled form to the same email address you received the request. go to any composing shop who have scanner ask him to scan and forward to your email address then you will forward it to vo.

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
3rd line added!!!

Medical results have been received. :p :p :p :p

Thanks be to GOD..

Does it mean everything was okay, right?

PPR2 is next ;D ;D

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikki123804 said:
3rd line added!!!

Medical results have been received. :p :p :p :p

Thanks be to GOD..

Does it mean everything was okay, right?

PPR2 is next ;D ;D
after how long 3rd line appear as i made my medical from 1 week ago and till now no change at my status

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
kindly guide me i am leaving in soon, can someone guide me i want to use carton boxes to pack blankets whether it is allowed or is compulsory to use bags.
saleem