inshallah on 9 dec 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
ppr1 on 03/02/2015
kashmoin said:
At least 6 weeks before u get any update
Thanks kashmoin
Is there anyone whose VO is London and have received PER in sep 2014 and received the medical and PCC request.
Regards

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Dndoon21 said:
Any one received any update from CDD? It seems he is on leave :(
now a days BWJ is replying in place of CDD..

mrh20001

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-08-2015
Dear Seniors,
I hope this find you all in good health and if someone likes he can answer my question I will really appreciate.

I have applied In 2014 in 2173 category including my wife and two children from Pakistan.
I have received my PER 12 October from LVO and waiting for MR.

here come my questions
Q1= I just have received new Job offer in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and now I finalized to Join them so if I go there and MR email comes is it possible that I may have medical check up from Saudi Arabia and my wife and children get medical done in Pakistan as visa office for Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is same its LVO ?

Q2= Do I need to inform visa office about this situation that I have relocate to Saudi Arabia in future on receiving of MR or I don't need to tell them about this situation because I cannot get my family Saudi Arabia so I want paper work remain in Pakistan.

Q3=My wife is expecting in Jan 2015 so if Medical request comes in December 2014 then what will be best way to adopt do we need to go for medical or we have to inform them about this situation and postponed the medical request for Two to three months in this way can I go for medical alone.

Please reply I will be thankful to you guys

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
mrh20001 said:
Dear Seniors,
I hope this find you all in good health and if someone likes he can answer my question I will really appreciate.

I have applied In 2014 in 2173 category including my wife and two children from Pakistan.
I have received my PER 12 October from LVO and waiting for MR.

here come my questions
Q1= I just have received new Job offer in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and now I finalized to Join them so if I go there and MR email comes is it possible that I may have medical check up from Saudi Arabia and my wife and children get medical done in Pakistan as visa office for Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is same its LVO ?

Q2= Do I need to inform visa office about this situation that I have relocate to Saudi Arabia in future on receiving of MR or I don't need to tell them about this situation because I cannot get my family Saudi Arabia so I want paper work remain in Pakistan.
ANS for both Q1 and Q2: ANS: Yes. Even if the visa office is different, you can do medicals in Saudia and your family can do medicals in Pakistan. For this you will have to inform LVO, after joining in Saudia, that you have switched your job and provide them your current details. They will accommodate you.. Also you will need to inform them whenever you join them in Saudia whether before you get MR or not..

Q3=My wife is expecting in Jan 2015 so if Medical request comes in December 2014 then what will be best way to adopt do we need to go for medical or we have to inform them about this situation and postponed the medical request for Two to three months in this way can I go for medical alone.
ANS: you and your family can undergo medicals. However, you can postpone x-ray as this is the only critical thing which you would like to avoid and postpone. She can undergo other medical tests. Seniors can put better light on it about when is the best time and way to inform LVO.

Please reply I will be thankful to you guys

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
luqi said:
mabmabs, any update bro?
NO yaar :( :( :(

I have sent CSE, no reply yet....I seriously dont know what is going on.

You know what ? One thing that makes me more anxious; you and aami786pk were requested updated documents/forms months back, which shows that your file is under process and additionally having 2nd line added. For my Part, She has not even asked for updated forms, and of course no second line....! This makes me more worried.... Sent CSE, lets see, If i get reply, I will update you.

I am single, I have heard , at times, it raises concerns & they scrutinize more.... But Luqi, its been 13 months, should it be enough......Yar pata nhe humaray sath hi kyo ?
:( :( :( :(

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mabmabs said:
NO yaar :( :( :(

I have sent CSE, no reply yet....I seriously dont know what is going on.

You know what ? One thing that makes me more anxious; you and aami786pk were requested updated documents/forms months back, which shows that your file is under process and additionally having 2nd line added. For my Part, She has not even asked for updated forms, and of course no second line....! This makes me more worried.... Sent CSE, lets see, If i get reply, I will update you.

I am single, I have heard , at times, it raises concerns & they scrutinize more.... But Luqi, its been 13 months, should it be enough......Yar pata nhe humaray sath hi kyo ?
:( :( :( :(
@mabmabs

Man you are scaring me, why do you feel "Being single" draws more stringent scrutiny by visa officer?

Please elaborate..... because i am also single and have already received PER in Sep (LVO applicant 2014)

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
ZN908 said:
now a days BWJ is replying in place of CDD..
you are right as my friend recieved reply from BWJ as previously was from CDD

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Hi friends,

I have received PER last week. My visa office is London. I have few questions:

1. What is the next email should I expect from LVO? And when?

2. I have not submitted my spouse police certificate with my initial application. My spouse had lived in Lahore and Karachi, do I need to submit PCC of both cities? When should I start collecting PCC?

3. My passport has the expiry of Dec 2015, considering medical request might come in next 6 months, should I keep the passport or am I allowed to renew the passport at this stage?

Regards.

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
aami786pk said:
you are right as my friend recieved reply from BWJ as previously was from CDD
Hi mates,
I've sent documents to CDD one month ago based on his request but haven't heard from him at all since then despite Ive sent him email to inform him that documents were sent and delivered. Im worried if BWJ is now handling CDD's files that things will mix up. Could you please advise if i shall send a CSE or email to check if they recieved the paper or shall I wait?

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
sdy said:
Hi friends,

I have received PER last week. My visa office is London. I have few questions:

1. What is the next email should I expect from LVO? And when?email for doing medicals. no one can define timeline brother. It can take 1 month or 6 months, only Allah swt knows. depends on ur case and ur VO.

2. I have not submitted my spouse police certificate with my initial application. My spouse had lived in Lahore and Karachi, do I need to submit PCC of both cities? When should I start collecting PCC? just submit one PCC. not separate for Lahore and khi. u can start collecting now and submit it. please do not wait

3. My passport has the expiry of Dec 2015, considering medical request might come in next 6 months, should I keep the passport or am I allowed to renew the passport at this stage? you may wait for a little while to see when ur medicals is arriving. at tht stage, it is better to decide accordingly. In any case ur passport should be valid 6 months when u submit for visa issuance. currently I believe u should not renew.

Regards.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
I have received PPR1 and I have to mention height. should I measure at home

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I am 12th June applicant.

Received PER on 8th Oct 2014.

I sent a query to London Visa Office on Oct 15. I got reply of that query on Oct 24. In their reply they mentioned that my application is not in process with them so i should contact the office where my application was sent (sydney NS office).

What does this mean. as per PER mail for further communication i should contact with my VO.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bilal Bashir said:
I have received PPR1 and I have to mention height. should I measure at home
WHATTTTTTTTTTT??????????

Bilal

You received PPR1 with MR???

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: