Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Kafil said:
OK while i am waiting impatiently for my MR request, a certain thought came to my mind.

I want to ask all the seniors of 2013 like Msaeed, Mish, Maria-Sal, Owais Iqbal, etc (whoever gets the time to respond) to please explain the behaviour / treatment or specific tendencies of London Visa officers against their given initials according to your experience. Since i have applied for the first time, so i only know very few initials of London Visa officers. Please add as many Initials of Visa officers as you wish.

Trust me, this will help the aspiring and awaiting London Visa office applicants to forecast their future visa processing timelines.

VCM ----

KKB------

RIH-------

LMB------

Thanks in advance. Once again i request to add as many Visa officers as you have come across during your visa processing.
Great question but as far as i know those who received MR didnt have any assigned visa officer for fsw14

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

You are VIP , investor , will pump multi million there - Difference od status and protocol

Stay Blessed
Hahahaha :D Saeed bhai, you don't leave any loose ball for a six :p Shahid bhai hain aap :D

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Maria_Sal said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: really??
koi bat nahi...v all got visas but most of us haven't made a move yet to Canada....njoy the waiting time...ofcourse u'll hear within this year...inshaAllah Ameen
INSHAALLAH Ameen!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
XpressEnterprise said:
But Mr. Saeed, it still took them 6 years and 9 months to issue PPR... then what's the point of being VIP? Okay, I'm in PNP Business class, but all the pending federal investor cases were cancelled in Feb 2014. CIC even made it a law on 19th Jun 2014. Imagine those people waiting for so many years and spent so much of money in making papers... lost every single hope.
Strange :eek: but you are lucky one.. Congratulations :)

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Shahzad36_KSA said:
Well in principle its no. But wes will ask for intermediate certificate during the course of evaluation.
I would recommend no to go with wes.
I would recommend to go for WES. Although they ask for some extra documentation but it's definitely better than CES of 15 weeks of University of Toronto..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Kafil said:
OK while i am waiting impatiently for my MR request, a certain thought came to my mind.

I want to ask all the seniors of 2013 like Msaeed, Mish, Maria-Sal, Owais Iqbal, etc (whoever gets the time to respond) to please explain the behaviour / treatment or specific tendencies of London Visa officers against their given initials according to your experience. Since i have applied for the first time, so i only know very few initials of London Visa officers. Please add as many Initials of Visa officers as you wish.

Trust me, this will help the aspiring and awaiting London Visa office applicants to forecast their future visa processing timelines.

VCM ----

KKB------

RIH-------

LMB------

Thanks in advance. Once again i request to add as many Visa officers as you have come across during your visa processing.
A very good question. But the funny thing is, I don't know who my visa officer is :D my consultant does all the correspondence and he hasn't bother to tell me :p I am far away from my home city that's why I don't bother him much either :)

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Mate, Last week I sent an e-mail to my VO KKB regarding the progress of my application. I haven't received any answer yet. Is it very common that VO will not reply?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Kafil said:

VCM ----
KKB------
RIH-------
LMB------
S2174 said:
Great question but as far as i know those who received MR didnt have any assigned visa officer for fsw14
Well, I am FSW2014 applicant. My VO is LBM.
My feedback for her is good. For the 3 emails I sent her, she replied 2 of them within 2-3 days.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Is it fine just to submit an experience letter along with the business card of the person who has signed the letter ? Since, salary slips, contract copies are additional things OR is it also compulsory to submit the salary slips as well as the contract copies ??? ...

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
canadian2013 said:
Hi. We are landing in toronto soon. We want to buy insurance for the first 90 days. Can anyone recommend which insurance? Please help urgently.
I'm interested in the answer for this too...

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Kafil said:

VCM ----

KKB------

RIH-------

LMB------

VCM ---- He/she asks for medicals to be done before completion of security checks...usually application under him faced long security checks maximum lasting upto around 7 months...

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
HELP!!! I have some questions again. PLEASE find time to reply. THANK YOUUUUU!

1. I paid online the RPRF and I got the official receipt. I know I need to print it and send a copy to CIC but do I need to fill up the blank details? Birthday, Client ID, Address, Postal Code, Area code, and telephone number are all BLANK. Should I fill it up (by writing)?or leave it as it is?

2. Is this the address where I will send my additional documents? or do I need to add the initial of the VO? Which is correct among the two?

a.)High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
Government of Canada

b.)DXS
Program Assistant/Adjoint de programme
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

xeeshanbare

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-03-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
IELTS Request
ALong with Application
File Transfer...
02-04-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1-25-09-2014, PPR2-5/11/2014, Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Maria_Sal said:
VCM ---- He/she asks for medicals to be done before completion of security checks...usually application under him faced long security checks maximum lasting upto around 7 months...
my officer is MCH, he is really fast, he often reply to my qurries with in 2 hrs.

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Kafil said:

VCM ----

KKB------

RIH-------

LMB------

Mine is KKB , i think he does the BG and SC before the MR .. because he requested additional documents & police clearance from me 4 months ago and till now i didn't receive MR and he also did not update my ECAS with 2nd line yet..

Regards,