Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HamOnt said:
ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH

Want to share my happiness with all my friends

Sent my passports on tuesday afternoon and ALHAMDOLILAH all praise to ALLAH just got my passports and COPRs back with visas.

Did not even had time to be surprised they just took two days infact our visa dates are of 22nd september and are passports reached embassy on 24th so lvo had already sent them our visas.

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words in my long journey i.e since march 2010.
Allah aap sub ko jaza e khair dy and may Allah bless you all with such happiness ameen.

So all of my friends who are at frustrating stages when nothin is happening just wait with faith. Allah has planned a right time for us..my example is in front of you..got my medical request on 15th august, did it on 28th august, both ppr1 and ppr2 on 19th september,submitted on 23rd nd got them back today..so in the end it was so quick that i didn't even had time to get .

Take and plz remember me nd my family in ur prayers
Masha Allah, Mabrook...

where did u sebd ur passports? ISB VO?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it is very evident from HamOnt case that there is no systrm error or problem in printing...

Then where is the problem? What could be the reason for so long delay for several of us? I am trying to think but not able to understand....any thoughts now?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
HamOnt said:

Sent my passports on tuesday afternoon and ALHAMDOLILAH all praise to ALLAH just got my passports and COPRs back with visas.

Did not even had time to be surprised they just took two days infact our visa dates are of 22nd september and are passports reached embassy on 24th so lvo had already sent them our visas.

I want to thank you all for your support and kind words in my long journey i.e since march 2010.
Allah aap sub ko jaza e khair dy and may Allah bless you all with such happiness ameen.

So all of my friends who are at frustrating stages when nothin is happening just wait with faith. Allah has planned a right time for us..my example is in front of you..got my medical request on 15th august, did it on 28th august, both ppr1 and ppr2 on 19th september,submitted on 23rd nd got them back today..so in the end it was so quick that i didn't even had time to get .

Wow MASHALLAH.. That's great :)

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
HamOnt said:

Many congratulations Buddy......all the best ahead *

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
goalcanada said:
Dear Friends

Its Decision Made today

I wish all the members in this forum should get the same line soon...
gud luck goalcanada *......have a smooth landing*

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
rawdah said:
Anybody whose status is not updated in the spreadsheet may pls PM me their details to be updated.
rawdah hugeeeeeee congratzzzzzzzzzz to you..your patience paid * finally. all the best

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HamOnt said:

all praises to All mighty Allah who have succeeded you at last.........with ur dreams and wishes..........mashALlah....stay blessed.....keep it up and high........never give up........your a role model for others in courage and patience.....congrats and good luck.

do share your travelling and landing experiences, like which flights u took and how u reached and how u initially settled there. that might help us all. thanks and good luck once again.

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
HamOnt said:

CONGRATS DEAR

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys I need one help...

can anyone share the exact wordings or image of that letter or email in which LVO requests PCC for Pakistani applicants? suppose if an applicant has lived in these places for more than 2 years.....Pakistan, Saudi, Dubai, Singapore............so will LVO clearly mentions that he/she needs to obtain PCC from all these countries (does they mention country names separately) or LVO just mentions that they need PCC? does LVO skips any country? like out of four they demand for three or two?

please experienced members throw some wise words on it. if possible share any image of a letter or any email u have received from lvo. thanks.

Ksa01

Jan 29, 2014
Dears ,

I received an update (documents received )from RIH on 25th sep,
I seriously felt he/she was on vacation as I heard first time after 5th sept.

But now definitely awake

Best of luck to all via all Visa officers ..

Regards,

absarahmed85 said:
LOlx Sie gee I also think he is on vacation. Koi update nai ha abhi tak.

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hello All,

I am 2014 FSW applicant and a decision has been made today on my ecas. Can you please tell me how many days it will take to get the passport request, also how many days they give to applicants to send the passports. where do I need to send the passports and can I delay the request as I am going to travel abroad for 2 months

Thanks
Captain

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Also what about the PPR1 and PPR2 request, is it going to happen in this sequence that I can see with other applicants that I will recieve first PPR1 and after few weeks I will receive request for PPR2

Thanks,

Captain

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
HamOnt said:

So uplifting indeed ;)
Many congratulations :D

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On another thread by an applicant "Yasmin Chan" having same problem of waiting PPs from ADVO since 25 days and see what reply she got from the embassy... Really strange:
" I'm really concerned about our visa stamp! After 4 years we were finally called for our passport request to come to uae and submit our passports for visa and they said it will be done in 10 working days now its been 25 days and we still haven't receivedI'm really concerned about our visa stamp! After 4 years we were finally called for our passport request to come to uae and submit our passports for visa and they said it will be done in 10 working days now its been 25 days and we still haven't received passports. We went to check after 10 days but heard that the main guy for visa is on holidays which kinda feels odd since passports get deievered everyday and we know this because aramex guy calls us and tells us everyday if he has received our passports or not did anyone else passports got delayed like us? Can anyone tell us why is this happening? Please help cuz I'm almost thinking they might not give us visa after all :/

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
Ksa01 said:
Many congradts I-man,

Wishing you quick stamping .....
Any idea how long it takes from Riyadh to get it stamped ,Does the visa officer letter says anything ?
Secondly when did you receive PPR2 and done medicals ?

Kind Regards,
thanks ksa01 for your wishes.
I have received ppr2 last Wednesday, while I've done myedicals in January. I still didn't send my passports because I'm traveling in Eid. I heard it takes around one week here in riyadh.