PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Dear Saeed

Your input is very important. I have a similar case where I want to delay my permanent settlement in Canada for around 1.5 to 2 years after initial landing (though still I am at medical test stage). Please share the relevant CIC or other websites containing the information to establish that CIC considers it as immigration fraud. To my limited knowledge one can spend time outside Canada (2 years I think out of 5) to get PR. I may be wrong and need to know more.

msaeed said:
Dear Mate

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead - Ameen

Land in Canada , face challenge , trust me you will be getting many opportunities soon , better than this.
I would never suggest to leave after short landing , and adopt side ways to get PR. Now a days CIC is very strict on this , and they term this as immigration fraud.

Exit from Canada is recorded from Boarding pass , and this information is accumulated against our passport number , on which our PR is issued

Bro do not take risk , get PRC , and then move any where

Stay Blessed

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
SSAT said:
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate ifi any one can share the content of emails for PPR1 and also PPR2 or passport request

Thanks

PPR-2 for Abu Dhabi Embassy submission

Dear Applicant :

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Abu Dhabi (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed below.

SUBMISSION AND RETURN OF PASSPORT(S)

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself. There are two ways to submit your passport(s). You must select only one of the following options.

OPTION

INSTRUCTIONS

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents listed above by courier to the following address:

VPU Processing (LDN)

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

P.O. Box 6970

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

NOTE: You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number) If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Submit your passport(s) and photographs in person at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The Embassy is located at 10th floor Abu Dhabi Trade Towers (Abu Dhabi Mall) – West Tower next to Beach Rotana Hotel. Please note that we are only open to the public on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.

Your passport(s) will be returned by Aramex courier at your expense.

NOTE: You will be asked to complete a return airway bill from Aramex or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number).

Your application will be finalized within 10 working days from the date your passport(s) is received in our office and it will be returned to you by courier. Please allow an additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s).

If you have not heard from ARAMEX after four weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Abu Dhabi office).

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

What you should know

§ You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).

§ Your visa(s) will be issued to match the information in your passport(s). This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver’s license, social insurance card, health card).

§ If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.

§ Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members’ passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.

§ The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

Photograph Specifications

Notes to the applicant

§ Two recent photos are required for each person.

§ Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Do not use a ball-point pen. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.

§ The photos must not be damaged or blemished.

§ Do not staple, glue or pin the photos. Instead, they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope.

These photo specifications are NOT the same as passport photo specifications.

Notes to the photographer

The two photographs must:

§ show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing their full face centred in the middle of the photograph;

§ have a plain white background;

§ be identical (black & white or colour) - produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;

§ be produced on single weight matte paper;

§ measure between 25mm and 30mm (1" and 1 1/5") from chin to crown (see diagram);

§ have a finished size of 35mm x 45mm (1 3/8" and 1 3/4") (see diagram).

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Soundless said:
Oh man you are superior, I submitted on the 18th, you are one week before me and STILL NO RESPONSE?
WHAT IS GOING ON :eek: :eek:
I m really worried. I have submitted my passport in islamabad while my spouse submitted passport in london bcz we both r living in different countries but both are waiting and lvo is not giving response of my email as well.
I dont know why they are taking so much time.

SSAT

May 1, 2013
Maria_Sal said:
PPR-2 for Abu Dhabi Embassy submission

Dear Applicant :

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Abu Dhabi (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed below.

SUBMISSION AND RETURN OF PASSPORT(S)

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself. There are two ways to submit your passport(s). You must select only one of the following options.

OPTION

INSTRUCTIONS

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents listed above by courier to the following address:

VPU Processing (LDN)

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

P.O. Box 6970

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

NOTE: You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number) If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Submit your passport(s) and photographs in person at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The Embassy is located at 10th floor Abu Dhabi Trade Towers (Abu Dhabi Mall) – West Tower next to Beach Rotana Hotel. Please note that we are only open to the public on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.

Your passport(s) will be returned by Aramex courier at your expense.

NOTE: You will be asked to complete a return airway bill from Aramex or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number).

Your application will be finalized within 10 working days from the date your passport(s) is received in our office and it will be returned to you by courier. Please allow an additional 1-3 days for the return of your passport(s).

If you have not heard from ARAMEX after four weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Abu Dhabi office).

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

What you should know

§ You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).

§ Your visa(s) will be issued to match the information in your passport(s). This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver's license, social insurance card, health card).

§ If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.

§ Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members' passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.

§ The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

Photograph Specifications

Notes to the applicant

§ Two recent photos are required for each person.

§ Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Do not use a ball-point pen. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.

§ The photos must not be damaged or blemished.

§ Do not staple, glue or pin the photos. Instead, they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope.

These photo specifications are NOT the same as passport photo specifications.

Notes to the photographer

The two photographs must:

§ show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders, showing their full face centred in the middle of the photograph;

§ have a plain white background;

§ be identical (black & white or colour) - produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;

§ be produced on single weight matte paper;

§ measure between 25mm and 30mm (1" and 1 1/5") from chin to crown (see diagram);

§ have a finished size of 35mm x 45mm (1 3/8" and 1 3/4") (see diagram).

Thanks a lot Maria. God bless you

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sani. said:
I m really worried. I have submitted my passport in islamabad while my spouse submitted passport in london bcz we both r living in different countries but both are waiting and lvo is not giving response of my email as well.
I dont know why they are taking so much time.
When did you send the email to LVO? Did you send CSE/Query via email or via LVO Website? Did you receive any auto reply from LVO? If yes, then they will reply but if you did not get any auto reply, then you have to send the email/CSE again...

We all are really frustrated and upset due to this sudden hibernation of LVO....

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
JBZZS said:
When did you send the email to LVO? Did you send CSE/Query via email or via LVO Website? Did you receive any auto reply from LVO? If yes, then they will reply but if you did not get any auto reply, then you have to send the email/CSE again...

We all are really frustrated and upset due to this sudden hibernation of LVO....
I sent an email on 5th sep at Ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca. i got auto reply that time but after that there is any response from them.
Really its frustrated us bcz we all are on the last stage but sudden stuck so what happened with us. But bad luck that we cant do anything except wait

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Included with docs sent in Oct 2010
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
While we all know that our visas will be stamped sooner or later ( we are probably setting a record in terms of length of time taken to stamp visas!), let's also keep an eye on e-cas status and post when there is an update.

shah801

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014 (PER Received)
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Soon
I am 8th May 2014 applicant and received my PER on 14th August, i have no news from London VO ( i know they are Lazy as compared to other VO'S) ...just need to know that any FSW 2014 applicant received any info from London VO? my online application status only shows single line that we received your application on dated ......please update me about any case reported from London VO of any applicant.....

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
JBZZS said:
Dear msaeed brother,

Is this confirmed that all Visas and COPRs are printed at LVO and then they email to the local visa office? If this is confirmed and authentic news then the Local VO is not at fault and they are just waiting for these from LVO....and with so long wait of 3 to 5 weeks, it seems that LVO is having some glitch in their visa/copr printing system....

But at the same time it is more strange that they are not able to fix this issue since last 5 weeks :( :-X :-\
Sir

This is true that Visa and COPR are printed at LVO . On visa issuing Visa Office is London Visa Office

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
who1074 said:
Suggest Des Perdes Saidpur.
Sir

If this is Des Prrdes , then we will meet at Sunday Brunch

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
irfanyusuf said:
Dear Saeed

Your input is very important. I have a similar case where I want to delay my permanent settlement in Canada for around 1.5 to 2 years after initial landing (though still I am at medical test stage). Please share the relevant CIC or other websites containing the information to establish that CIC considers it as immigration fraud. To my limited knowledge one can spend time outside Canada (2 years I think out of 5) to get PR. I may be wrong and need to know more.
Sir

Let me make clear

Immigration fraud is when we land , and exit after a weeks time or so , and get our PR crads delivered through other sources

I will suggest to get PR card , by staying 3 months , and then exit legally on your PR card.

I hope it is clear now

Stay Blessed

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
msaeed said:
Sir

This is true that Visa and COPR are printed at LVO . On visa issuing Visa Office is London Visa Office

Stay Blessed
From the past few weeks we have not seen much activity from LVO.. but whether only LVO applicants are facing this situation???? or other visa offices are also delaying the processing? i have goggled and find that the same situation prevailing in other forums and threads..

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/1467978267/no-approvals-in-august

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-in-august-2014-and-waiting-for-passport-request-within-canada-t235424.0.html

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Dear Sis Mish,

28th September is not possible for MSaeed. He suggested the same date October 2nd.

So leave 2nd October as finalized date.

On 2nd October there is no buffet, its Ale Carte, we will gather at Lavish Restaurant, Karachi on 2nd October at 7:45 - 8:00 sharp, inshallah.
As this is not the buffet, so we will order combination of mix items from the menu. The most important thing is to meet and have gupshup togather. :p
Please forward me the participant list, so that I can resolve the payment mode from the participants & we continue discussion via email. Thanks

Regards,
Stranger Friendly ;)

mish said:
Saeed bhai

We have not finalized yet, Stranger has proposed the date of 28 September at the buffet
I think you can make for this date.

Owais, will u be available on 27 or 28th Sep?? Please make it for this day.

It very feasible for all of us

Stranger, MAria, Mish, Sana, I hope Msaeed as well, are confirmed on this dates

Others are Farhan, Ali, Abbasi, Xp4com and you, please do confirm

SA2263 and EMEI, will confirm on their availability

This all has been done for your own feasibility, not for our own benefit.

How come second time, this is the first time i have proposed for change of dates and for the people's benefit

I have posted the menu, in my my previous post

Thanking you in advance

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
ZN908 said:
From the past few weeks we have not seen much activity from LVO.. but whether only LVO applicants are facing this situation???? or other visa offices are also delaying the processing? i have goggled and find that the same situation prevailing in other forums and threads..

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/1467978267/no-approvals-in-august

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-in-august-2014-and-waiting-for-passport-request-within-canada-t235424.0.html
Which link u r giving, that is for those who r in Canada. I think, there is some different timeline as compare to outland applicants

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Stay Blessed
Seems correct, one of my friend sent passports to Abu Dhabi 4 days ago and today he got passport back with visa but he was under work permit category and his visa office was direect Abu Dhabi under (LMO category)...so all delay is from LVO...tired of their working style now...