Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Need suggestion from Pakistani Applicants:

1. online payment of RPRF is acceptable by LVO or not ?

2. I applied for FSW'13 from Pakistan and current am in Poland. I got medical request from LVO and got appointment from Physician in Warsaw Poland for tomorrow. I think usually it takes 2-3 months from medical to PPR. (In my case it will be the same PPR1 and PPR2 case, i think)

My wife passport validity is till april 2015 and our stay in Poland is till the mid of Dec'14 and then we ll go back to Pakistan.

Should I initiate the renewal of my wife passport from Embassy in Poland? Or should I wait for the PPR1 and PPR2 if it is expected to reach after Dec'14?

If we send the current passport(expiry Apr'15) for visa stamping and then renew the passport(in Jan'15) from Pakistan later then the visa stamped at the previous passport will remain valid or will it be invalidated ?

Regards,

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
kingfaisal said:
I think there is no need for you to prepare the PCC from both the cities, just get it from your present location will be fine...
my husband has been working in three different cities in pak and is now in the middle east.now do we get pcc from all the three cities in pakistan and one from the middle east??
seniors pls help?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherry34,

1. Few applicants recieved clear instructions with link to pay RPRF online. It is totally possible now. If you didn't recieve such instructions, then ask your visa officer/program assistant if you can pay RPRF online. You, most probably, will get go ahead signal, then pay.

2. Remember two things; first is that passport must be valid for minimum 6 months to get visa stamped, second is that once visa is stamped, you shoudln't renew the passport otherwise visa will become invalid. It is now your call when you want to land in Canada. If you want to land before the expiry of your wife's passport i.e. April 2015 (please note that your PR visas will be valid upto April 2015 only), it will be fine. If you want to land after April 2015, then you have to renew the passport before PR visa get stamped. If you want to renew, you must renew it before passport request, either in Poland or in Pakistan.

sherry34 said:

2. I applied for FSW'13 from Pakistan and current am in Poland. I got medical request from LVO and got appointment from Physician in Warsaw Poland for tomorrow. I think usually it takes 2-3 months from medical to PPR. (In my case it will be the same PPR1 and PPR2 case, i think)

My wife passport validity is till april 2015 and our stay in Poland is till the mid of Dec'14 and then we ll go back to Pakistan.

Should I initiate the renewal of my wife passport from Embassy in Poland? Or should I wait for the PPR1 and PPR2 if it is expected to reach after Dec'14?

If we send the current passport(expiry Apr'15) for visa stamping and then renew the passport(in Jan'15) from Pakistan later then the visa stamped at the previous passport will remain valid or will it be invalidated ?

Regards,

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ash73,

He should get one PCC from his home town (as per his passport) only and one PCC from GCC country.

ash73 said:
my husband has been working in three different cities in pak and is now in the middle east.now do we get pcc from all the three cities in pakistan and one from the middle east??
seniors pls help?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
sherry34 said:

Regards,
1- Available.

Visas will expire with the expire / renewal of passport.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Ash73,

He should get one PCC from his home town (as per his passport) only and one PCC from GCC country.
thanku Abu Hassaan

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
freddy2147 said:
MEET-UP Request

Since many people have received visa and might be flying very soon to Canada, I propose that we should plan a small meet-up over coffee for networking purpose. This will be a good opportunity to meet before we leave for Canada to further strengthen our relation. All interested people can reply to this message and we can make a plan, I am based in Islamabad.
Sir

Inform me meeting date , I will try to be there - Insha Allah

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Owais Iqbal said:
URGENT I have made a mistake in paying RPRF online. Instead of giving my name, I have given the name of the card holder. What should I do now?
Sir

No issues , email them copy of receipt - Online payments are accepted when card holders details match with card number
its normal

Inform VO

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Mates,

Kindly share your thoughts on pros and cons of flying from home country to Canada vs flying from resident country to Canada for landing. Applicants from Pakistan are especially requested to share their thoughts.
Sir

It is matter of convenience.

I am doing no shopping , as every item is available in Canada , good quality and reasonable rates , other than Party Wear for ladies.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:
S. Zaman,

First of all, welcome to the forum :).

I started this topic in parallel and if someone considers it inapprorpiate to start here, then accept my apology. I believe, it will help many of the expats on this forum somehow.

I am anticipating followings:

Flying from Home Country

1. Expats can send their families back to home country before packing-up completely which will ease the pressure during the last days in resident country. - No comments

2. Families can spend reasonable time with their relatives and friends back in their home country.Natural Desire to see loved ones back home
3. Departure can be planned without any pressure of leaving the country due to legal requirement. Valid point

Flying from UAE/GCC

1. Flexibility in choosing several airlines can be attained.
2. There will be no issue to carry cash and gold. This is biggest fear I am coming across if I chose to fly from home country.- Agree
3. No search of well packed lugguage which will most probably happen in home country.- It might happen any where if scanners beep!!!!

Any other thought if anyone would like to share?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maria_Sal said:
abu hassan brother...

if i say from a lady perspective, packing/shopping for pakistan trip+canada landing is tough ;D i like to have the option tht if gul plaza is not helping me, i can come back to grab another set of prestige utensils from uae...(n here ive advertised for them for free ;D )
plus i havent heard good abt PIA .. ??? im not sure if its the only option from khi...ive also seen ppl having 4-7 hours transit at dubai/abu dhabi...
but definitely v all need to go to pakistan or our home countries to spend some good time with family before v leave for canada to start settlement struggle...
Dear Maria

Only good thing about PIA is that , you are checked once. As due to security checks etc any one could be detained at any airport , and holding Pakistani passport adds to the situation .

You can get every single item at a very reasonable price from Canada .
I am carrying nothing , other than Two Degchis that can cook at least 08 Kg of Biryani , to accommodate guests - (This is upon stress of my elder sister , other wise I would have dropped it)

Stay Blessed

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
jigzyy said:
From LHE ~ YYZ with full flex fare (100% skyward miles),I paid about PKR 297,000 for 2 adults. With Saver fare, it's about PKR 252,000. Etihad was PKR 205,000, Qatar @ PKR 176,000 and PIA at PKR 174,000.
Thanks for sharing. I hope to get in the same boat as yours soon :'(

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
absarahmed85 said:
Salam and Hello Forum Mates,
I am August 2013 applicant and got a medical request on 14.August.2014 for my self and for my wife. Basically I am currently based in London, UK and my wife is in Lahore, Pakistan. I done with my Medicals on 20.August.2014 which hopefully going to upload on coming Tuesday as there is Bank holiday on Monday.
My query is that I booked Medical for my wife in IOM Lahore by email and they assign date of next month which is 09.Sep.2014. Is there any way I can re-arrange appointment for early days? I got there number but I think its not working for appointments anymore.

Many thanks for your kind advise.
Sir

Let is be , IOM normally do not change dates
Stay Blessed

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

No issues , email them copy of receipt - Online payments are accepted when card holders details match with card number
its normal

Inform VO

Stay Blessed
Thanks Sir. I hope to see a reply soon..