LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ashsal said:
Just checked. ..

Medical results has been received.

Shukhar Allah ka
Good luck to everyone
Sir

Masha Allah , start packing your bags , and in mish style :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Jao Jao Jao :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Wish you all the best that life holds in Canada , now and always

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
MM2 said:
Alhamdulilah 3rd line added now.... I checked in the morning there was not any update....

]We received your application for permanent residence on June , 2012.

We started processing your application on June , 2014.

Medical results have been received.
Sir

Masha Allah , Wish you all the best

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Copies From Qorax Post

How to obtain Ontario Driving License
with our Home Country's D/License

Dear all,

Let me address another query which getting repetitive here. The procedure of obtaining a Canadian driving license is pretty much simple within our 1st few days [max a week]. Remember, this is 'easy' if we are coming from countries which has a similar driving & road management conditions [read 'left-hand drive']. If not, we may have to undertake some training before we apply.
Pre-conditions / Which License:
1. If we have over 24 months 'overseas' driving experience -we get the Ontario G2 Driving License.
2. If we have over 12 months [but less than 24] driving experience -we get the Ontario G1 Driving License.
(Details below)

Direct Swap of Licenses:
If our home country doesn't have a *reciprocal licence exchange agreement with Ontario, we cannot Swap our current D/License to get a Toronto-ON D/License.
*Reciprocal License Exchange Agreement exists between Ontario and: US, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Germany, France, UK, Austria & Belgium.

What is the Procedure then:
But, in that case do we have to START all over Again? No... We can immediately apply & get a Toronto (Ontario) Driving License thru the following procedure:

Step-1 -Before we 'Land':
1. We must obtain a 'Letter of Authentication'* from the country's Roads & Transport Authority, explaining** our D/License.
2. Take also a 'True Translation Copy'* of our D/License from Road & Transport Authority. Both 1 & 2 maybe clubbed in one.
3. Obtain an International Driving License/Permit*** (IDL / IDP).
stating "more than 24 months" driving experience in our country.
*In English or French, the 2 Canadian Official Languages.
**The explanation should include 24 or 12 months driving experience [the Pre-conditions will apply].
***This is nothing but a translated copy of our present D/license. (it can be used in lieu of point-1 & 2 above).

Benefits of the IDL / IDP:
With the foregoing, we can drive a car abroad for three [3] months (2 months, in Ontario). Within that time apply for the Ontario Driving License. This International Driving Licenses [IDL/IDP]are issued against our original D/Licenses by the Automobile Associations or [sometimes] the RTA/RTO of our home country. Check them for more details.

Step-2 -After you 'Land':
In such cases we are called 'Out of Country Drivers' and we can skip the G2 'waiting period' and get the G2 license immediately [with that 24 months letter] or a G1 driving license [if we only have the above 12 months letter].

Now for the Ontario driver's licence are required to;
1. Present a valid foreign Driver's License*,
2. Provide an acceptable Proof of Identity [SIN, PR card etc.]
3. Pay all applicable Fees,
4. Pass a Vision Test
5. Pass the Written Knowledge Test -regarding Ontario's traffic rules.
*If it is not in English or French, it is to be accompanied by a written translation from a qualified translator; [we got that, as the Authentication Letter]

Note: Applicants are required to provide adequate proof of foreign driving experience. However, if it is not there, the ministry will accept applicants' declaration of their foreign driving experience on the driver's licence application for up to a maximum of 12 months experience. In that case we get the G1* license only.

Step-3 -The Tests to take:
Based on the 24 months Authentication Letter the ministry will recognize the applicant's foreign driving experience as certified on the authentication letter AND,

1. After Step-2, we can attempt the G2*Exit Road Tests (mandatory wait times are waived).
2. Upon successfully passing the G2* Exit Road Test, we get the G2* license.
3. After few months of driving under G2* we can apply for a G*Licence.
4. If we 'only' have the 12 months letter & not the 24, we qualify for G1* Road Test & the G1* driving license only.
5. If we don't provide any letter, we must pass the G1* road test and have a 12-month wait period for taking G2* road test.

*The License Grading Explained [G1, G2 & G]:
-G1 License has certain limitations like we have to always drive alongwith a G license holder. It is thus, useless for us, who have good & adequate driving experience under similar driving conditions & system as that of Canada [read 'left-hand drive' experience & similar road/traffic management conditions].
-G2 License is as good as G, except that we cannot drive on the Highway at certain times (Midnight Rush Hrs. when truck movement starts).
-G License is the 'full fledged' driving license.
Source:
http://www.drivetest.ca/en/license/OutOfCountryDrivers.aspx

Note:
1. The above procedure is mainly addressed for the Ontario (ON) province.
2. The procedure is pretty much similar with all other provinces as well [BC, NS, NB etc.].
3. If we are not coming from a similar driving condition country, we must take some training before we proceed.
4. Usually we can get the G2 driving license quite easily [with the foregoing steps].

Hope that helped...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Masha Allah , start packing your bags , and in mish style :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*Jao Jao Jao :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Stay Blessed
Thats a Mish-am style....

Good One Bhaiya!.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Congratulations
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Mirza Sahab

MM2

Mahyn
[/size][/size]

and my others dearest mates who received good news

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
barcomi said:
Guys,

Just to let you know we finally received the medical forms (2 weeks after e-mail)! Will be doing the medical next week.

The question now is, should I tell them I have had superficial BCC (none spreading skin cancer), or should I keep it quiet ???
I would say
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Pin Drop Silence...Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Do u have any kind of pigmentation on skin due to basal Carcinoma, like Plaques or any kind of cystic nodules

ashsal

May 16, 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Stay Blessed
Thank you Msaeed..... can you please let me know how long will it take for PPR? Keeping in mind that I have not received the instructions for landing fees...
Thanks

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
thanks Mish....

mish said:
Congratulations
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Mirza Sahab

MM2

Mahyn
[/size][/size]

and my others dearest mates who received good news

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO has given me option to send scanned copies of updated forms via email and they confirmed within 2 hours that updated forms have been received. Similarly they gave email option at PPR1 stage too.

Since you have not been given email option, you can send via courier for your satisfaction.

Good luck buddy.

irfanyusuf said:
Thanks Abu Hassan

I am asked by LVO for the updated forms after the second line added to my ECAS. You are right that there should be option of scanned copies and its good to know that in your case scanned copies worked well and fulfilled LVO requirements. However as LVO didn't specifically mentioned any option in their email, They just asked the updated forms to be submitted within next 30 days. I think I better send them via courier the reason being at least I would have the record of the courier receipt.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation MM2 and good luck for PPR1.

MM2 said:
Alhamdulilah 3rd line added now.... I checked in the morning there was not any update....

]We received your application for permanent residence on June , 2012.

We started processing your application on June , 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharedknowledge,

If you are sending self-addressed envelop, one C4 or C5 size envelop is advised by LVO to be included, doesn't matter one or more passports. By the way, I have included one envelop for 4 passports.

All well known courier companies can provide return AWB but it is clearly advised by LVO to include AWB from Aramex. Therefore, applicant has no option here unless he/she gets green signal from LVO to include AWB from other than Aramex.

sharedknowledge said:
About the return envelope procedure:

Should we send as many envelopes as family members, or one envelope is enough for the family? Also, does DHL provide return AWB service also or only Aramex?

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
msaeed said:
Sir

Keep your mouth closed , very tightly

Stay Blessed
I might do that then, have very small scar on collar bone, but it could from a cut, rathar than surgery ... so I will keep quiet

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashsal said:
Thank you Msaeed..... can you please let me know how long will it take for PPR? Keeping in mind that I have not received the instructions for landing fees...
Thanks
Sir

04 weeks maximum

Stay Blessed