28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
I have paid RPRF few hours back through online. It is a very easy process. It took only 2 minutes.

But I have done a silly mistake. I sent the fee receipt to CIC without feeling the payer information. CIC will receive my documents tomorrow. Now do I need to send another receipt by feeling the payer information? I have read somewhere in the forum that CIC don't accept fee receipt through e-mail and fax. They want the hard copy.

My name is only in the payer information where birthdate, client id, phone no all remain blank. How could I do this mistake. Pulling my hair in anger :mad:

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
roypp said:
I have paid RPRF few hours back through online. It is a very easy process. It took only 2 minutes.

But I have done a silly mistake. I sent the fee receipt to CIC without feeling the payer information. CIC will receive my documents tomorrow. Now do I need to send another receipt by feeling the payer information? I have read somewhere in the forum that CIC don't accept fee receipt through e-mail and fax. They want the hard copy.

My name is only in the payer information where birthdate, client id, phone no all remain blank. How could I do this mistake. Pulling my hair in anger :mad:
Yes, I think you'll have to re-send. But it is no biggy. Just print another copy of the receipt, fill in your details and send a scanned copy via CSE to LVO. This should work. If you want extra security, you can also send hard copy via mail.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MassHunter said:
Thank you Rawdah for your response. Can you please share the email address on which I shall send the receipt?

or should I reply to the email, which I got from "LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca"?
Hi Mass Hunter, better to send the receipt to your visa officer directly, if he /she is in contact with you, otherwise this is ok.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
roypp said:

As suggested by Jonny Zee, pls refill it with your information and in the end you can write "Note: Mr. ABC paid on behalf of < your name >" and email the same to your Visa Officer. This is what I did and my VO replied, "Filed in your record".

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
it was silent Monday from LVO.,,.. Are they fasting too ?

Hope Tuesday will be roller coaster day of new MR, In process updates/PPRs (inshAllah)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
MassHunter said:
Dear msaeed,

Can you please confirm the address of LVO, as stated below.

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom"

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
irfanyusuf said:
Update: Instead of having MR I received the requirement of updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for myself and spouse within 30 days.

I provided the complete forms along with my original application last year May 2013 and then IMM5406 (Additional Family Info) again when I included the new born to my application early this year. Can anyone tell what could be the possible reason behind, has anything gone wrong ? or is it a standard procedure that they ask for these forms again when they start processing the application ?
Dear Imran

Please double check schedule A forms , in many cases they ask for these forms again

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashsal said:
Dear forum members

Can anyone please let me know that how long does it take to add a line in ecas after medical. I had my medical done on 30th June and since then I have not received any update...is that normal?

Look for some empathetic comments.
Dear Ashal

Forget about Medical line , and pray for PPR.
It takes a max of 4 weeks , how ever this line is added after 2 weeks

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
janus205 said:
dear seniors: please tell me how long does one have to stay in canada before applying for citizenship?im confused weather it was 2 years or 4 years out of total 6 years.what is the expiry limit of pr card?
Sir

Now its 4 out of 6 years

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
janus205 said:
thanks brother awais
also: if i get married now,can i still include my spouse in my application? i have received meds. if not,how long does it take to sponser spouse?
Sir

Yes you can add your spouse any time before issuance of Visa.
As an landed immigrant , it will take roughly 3 to 5 years to sponsor your spouse.
Its better to include her now in your application

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Veejay said:
Hi forum members,
I received a mail from VO asking for updated Schedule A forms.

I have a query in this regard "DO WE NEED TO MENTION THE CHANGEOVER PERIOD EVEN 10-15 DAYS WHEN WE SWITCH JOB FROM ONE COMPANY TO OTHER COMPANY", - YES
I didnt mentioned this change over period in the old ones???

Please give a view on this....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Cheers
Vj

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saleem7821 said:
Do anybody let me know how much time will be required at IOM to do medical of three persons ?
Sir

Standard procedure is of Two Hours , per family

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
roypp said:

Sir

No issues , mail them printout of this receipt with your documents , and mention this in cover note.
All payments that are done online using credit cards , carry all information of payer , and his credit card to the beneficiary.
They will confirm same from their bank , and above all in online payment payer has to state his / her email address , in addition to certain other information- VO do many confirmatory checks before accepting payments

Stay Blessed