AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
How long after the medicals are done does this line appears?

"Medical results have been received".

I took mines on 21/05 and havent yet heard from them!.What is the average waiting period at the moment?comment guys??

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
awai ali said:
I really really want to enjoy the happiness of the people who would receive medical this week ........cause i know the taste ...... 8)

Yes Ali , i am also waiting for the medicals to come this week desperately , normally medicals email comes on tuesday wed or thursday ? but lets hope some happiness comes this week

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abu Hassaan said:
Just an update, I recieved reply from LVO this morning at 08:00 am UK time with revised instructions of PPR; this is really fast response. It is still PPR1 and I have already sent copies of passports and update information chart by email. I will have to submit passports at Abu Dhabi office for visa stamping in step 2.

Good luck for everyone waiting for the next phase.
Ohhh that's good you don't have to take that much hassle, which we (Me and Dub2Can) have plus your stamping would be much faster than us.

ATB

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
Any idea / guess about how LVO are deciding that who should send passports directly to London (PPR) and who should send to Abu Dhabi (PPR1 + PPR2)....likr nkalra got PPR and Abu Hassan / Ahab1974 got PPR1+2....
PPR1 (Send documents through email ) and PPR2 (Send PP to AUH office) is far far better what we have (PPR), more expensive and time consuming.

PPR+PPR2 style is better.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
It was a quite day.

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
sheikh958 said:
It was a quite day.
LVO is drawing the string back on its bow today, and will unleash a barrage of arrows over the next two days.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Ahab1974 said:
LVO is drawing the string back on its bow today, and will unleash a barrage of arrows over the next two days.
I wish the same.

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
Ahab1974 said:
I wish u were a visa officer in LVO and would have done exactly the same as u r describing :)

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
PPR1 (Send documents through email ) and PPR2 (Send PP to AUH office) is far far better what we have (PPR), more expensive and time consuming.

PPR+PPR2 style is better.
I fully agree and that's what I would like to have (praying for the same, PPR1 +PPR2 in AUH rather than PPR only to LVO)

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Hi,

Which NOC Category did you apply for ??

Regards
Tarun

Ahab1974 said:
I have just received my PPR.

PPR was dated May 29, 2014, Thursday. My consultant just forwarded it to me.

Here is the text of the email:

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:40 PM
To: My Consultant's Email
Subject: My Last Name, My Given Names FILE NUMBER

Dear Client

The Officer has now given instructions for you
To submit your documents for visa processing.

Please refer to attached doc.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (RJT)
38 Grosvenor Street
London/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Email: LVO Email address

And here is what the Word Document attachment says:

Dear [My name]

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Riyadh (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed below.

SUBMISSION AND RETURN OF PASSPORT(S)

Please refer to the “Passport Transmission Services” section of the VAC website for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s).

www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/saudiarabia/index.html

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for four weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.

If you have not heard from us after four weeks, you may contact the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Riyadh office).

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

What you should know
 You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).
 Your visa(s) will be issued to match the information in your passport(s). This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver's license, social insurance card, health card).
 If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.
 Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members' passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.
 The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

Photograph Specifications
Notes to the applicant
 Two recent photos are required for each person.
 Write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photos. Do not use a ball-point pen. Wait until the ink dries before stacking the photos on top of each other.
 The photos must not be damaged or blemished.
 Do not staple, glue or pin the photos. Instead, they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope.

These photo specifications are NOT the same as passport photo specifications.
Notes to the photographer
The two photographs must:
 show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders, showing their full face centred in the middle of the photograph;
 have a plain white background;
 be identical (black & white or colour) - produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
 be produced on single weight matte paper;
 measure between 25mm and 30mm (1" and 1 1/5") from chin to crown (see diagram);
 have a finished size of 35mm x 45mm (1 3/8" and 1 3/4") (see diagram).

hameed.kam

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sep-2014
AOR Received.
21-Aug-2013
Med's Request
05-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
16-DEC-2014
Passport Req..
05-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
02-Mar-2015
Online status checking link is down, hope will come up with some good news for many of us.... :)

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Just an update for forum members. I raised a general CSE about status of application in Mid-may to which I received a response on Friday:

"Background checks are presently in progress. Also, receipt of the landing fee has not been recorded at this date."

As you all know, I paid for RPRF online (via credit card) and sent soft copy of receipt to LVO. Obviously, they did not acknowledge receipt of that email. In any case, I am not going down without a fight (I was previously in a hurry to get COPR so I could attend a wedding. But thanks to LVO, I won't be able to make it now). Hence, instead of accepting defeat, I have written a formal letter and sent it to LVO (both hard and soft copy) explaining whole scenario. I also made it clear that their website allows me to pay online and if that does not work with LVO, they need to change the website. Let's see what happens. But since I am not in a hurry anymore, I feel like I need to make a point here. We are not here to be taken for fools.

On a more general note, I get a feeling that LVO does not finish the background checks / security checks until RPRF has been encashed.

I shall keep you all updated. Good luck to all and congrats to the people with the good news...

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Dear Forum members, thank you for all the good wishes.

I received MR email from (Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca) which is a system generated email and did not receive any correspondence from the visa officer regarding my case like updated documents or anything. I have completed the medical test, now should I raise a CSE to LVO regarding my case asking if any further information is required or not ?

Furthermore, what will be the next steps in the immigration process?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
JohnnyZee said:
On a more general note, I get a feeling that LVO does not finish the background checks / security checks until RPRF has been encashed.
Yeah - it probably means it is still assigned to the officer who does background checks, and they probably take action to sign things off and get it off their desk once the RPRF and Meds are in :)

Sorry to hear the payment method didn't work.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
MassHunter said:
Dear Forum members, thank you for all the good wishes.

I received MR email from (Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca) which is a system generated email and did not receive any correspondence from the visa officer regarding my case like updated documents or anything. I have completed the medical test, now should I raise a CSE to LVO regarding my case asking if any further information is required or not ?

Furthermore, what will be the next steps in the immigration process?
Congratulations!
I suggest that you pay the RPRF if you haven't already :)