April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
luqi said:
Jub Logo ka gum dekha tu .......apna gum bhool gya........mera gum kitna kum hay ........... :'(

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
awai ali said:
Jub Logo ka gum dekha tu .......apna gum bhool gya........mera gum kitna kum hay ........... :'(

Ali , ap ka kiya gum hai yar medical a gaye hai ap ka u are very near to ur destination boss

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shanutiger said:
Ali , ap ka kiya gum hai yar medical a gaye hai ap ka u are very near to ur destination boss

Yup Mr. Shanu..Tiger.....but i also do not want wait of 4 month for PPR1 :D...........Insallah ap ka b a jay ga insallah.........June may he ........Interviewed guys are given preferences.........your case is different to those who are not appeared in Interview.......

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Canadian Immigration Opportunities for IT Workers in 2014

http://www.cicnews.com/2014/06/canadian-immigration-opportunities-workers-2014-063446.html

"With a projected 106,000 unfilled positions in the next 4 years, the IT sector’s need for foreign workers is increasing rapidly."

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
awai ali said:
kidher hay ap ka gham awai ali, mazo may ho ap to.

lostworld

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
Med's Request
April 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
PP1 End of Sep2014, PPR2 Mid Oct2014
VISA ISSUED...
COPR and VISA End of OCt2014
It seems Interview batch (specially IT field) and some country is the first priority for FSWP2013 applicant.
I think second priority is MAY/JUN 2013 applicant who's medical and other document received by LVO.
Congratulation to all who received PPR and COPR!!!!!!

Cheers
Lostworld

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Dear Forum Mates,

I got the email from LVO to send the updated documents.

-Updated original police certificates from Pakistan for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
-Original police certificates from Australia for yourself and your spouse
-Original police certificates from Poland for yourself and your spouse
-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. Please ensure that your spouse’s address history accurately reflects where they have lived http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-Copy of your PhD certificate and details of the subject of your thesis

-Reference letter from your current employer if you are no longer employed at previous employer

- Explanation of some of my job title of last job.

-Contract of employment, payslips, offer letter from employment at the job of my application NOC, 8 years old..

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email

CDD

They asked that they ll need 4 months to process these documents ...... I would like to know whether there will be chances for interview after the submission of these documents or the interview may be waived? ...... Any other forum member who get the request of updated documents?

I applied for immigration on the basis of the job that I did 8 years ago and its difficult to search for the pay slips ....... will it be necessary to send the payslips? if I may not be able to get those then how should I proceed?

Looking forward for your guidance ......

Sherry

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sherry34 said:
Dear Forum Mates,

-Updated original police certificates from Pakistan for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
-Original police certificates from Australia for yourself and your spouse
-Original police certificates from Poland for yourself and your spouse
-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. Please ensure that your spouse's address history accurately reflects where they have lived http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-Copy of your PhD certificate and details of the subject of your thesis
-Reference letter from your current employer if you are no longer employed at previous employer

- Explanation of some of my job title of last job.

-Contract of employment, payslips, offer letter from employment at the job of my application NOC, 8 years old..

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email

CDD

They asked that they ll need 4 months to process these documents ...... I would like to know whether there will be chances for interview after the submission of these documents or the interview may be waived? ...... Any other forum member who get the request of updated documents?

I applied for immigration on the basis of the job that I did 8 years ago and its difficult to search for the pay slips ....... will it be necessary to send the payslips? if I may not be able to get those then how should I proceed?

Looking forward for your guidance ......

Sherry

First of all yes there is very much chances for interview ..........after updated documents.........about payslip if they ask you have to arrange.........and if you provide rest of documents and could not be able to provide payslips you may write to them about it...........

yasir_mto

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Dec 13
Doc's Request.
UDR 2 May 14
AOR Received.
PER 11 Feb 14
File Transfer...
PS 8 Apr 14
Med's Request
9 Sep 14
Med's Done....
2 Oct 14
Passport Req..
21 Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
05 Nov 14
LANDED..........
05 july 15
nkalra said:
Mama Mama Mama...

It's PPR time my friend's.

Oh My GOD I am blessed with PPR, 30 minutes back it came.

Wish others too with PPR, MR.

All the best.
Heartiest Congratulations
You are now very near to completion of this journey
Best of luck and wishes

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
sherry34 said:
Dear Forum Mates,

They can call for Interview at any stage.

It seems like they need some clarification on your file related to your old or present job n the duties performed in that.

Very less likely to call you for interview so far as if was required they would have invited you for interview rather than asking for these documents. After reviewing the documents n if they still need some clarification then they can call for interview.

If old salary slips are not available it can be substituted by old bank statements showing the salary dedited in your account. All the best.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
dub2can said:
I told ya, this week...

Congratulations loncan!!! Major milestone achieved :) Best wishes for a blessed life ahead...

Did you see vfs tracking website update also when u get SMS, i don't have sms option so just wondering!!!

Are you planning for a short landing or a full move ?
Yes it did update, and they sent me an email too. (ECAS not updated though)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Re: Canadian Immigration Opportunities for IT Workers in 2014

dub2can said:
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/06/canadian-immigration-opportunities-workers-2014-063446.html

"With a projected 106,000 unfilled positions in the next 4 years, the IT sector's need for foreign workers is increasing rapidly."
What to with 'Wasta' :eek: