loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
darsh.30 said:
Dear Friends

I've just received email from LVO requesting passports, photos and updated information chart. :)

Once again, I would like to thank you everyone for all your help.

As usual, I have following doubts regarding the rest of the process now :):
1. I think as I'm in UK and applied to LVO, there is no PPR1. right? As I've been asked to submit passports directly. Does my understanding correct?

2. They have asked to submit passports to Visa application Center (VFS Global). Do we have to take appointment for that? I'm not clear with the process although I've gone thru the link briefly. I think, someone who has gone thru the process already can guide me.

3. Last stupid question is regarding eye color. At the time of application in hurry, I've written my eye color as Black. Actually it's dark brown. Can I mention in updated information chart as brown now?? or I've to generate CSE for the same asking them for help??

Thank you once again in advance.
Congrats!

1. I think that is right

2. You can pop into VFS tomorrow morning to drop off your passports, or you courier them to the VAC. I did the drop-off option. If you call them right now you could make an appointment to do this from 8:30am, otherwise they have a general opening at 10:30 without appointment being needed. I would guess that it gets more crowded later on. You arrive at the ground floor and get a ticket to show at the next floor up, and just give documents over the counter. They give you a reference number which allows you to check the VFS website and shows that your documents are sent later the same day (presumably arriving at LVO the day after you submitted to the VAC). Cost is £17.46 if you want text-message updates (otherwise £16.30).

3. I'm sure it is fine to write brown. Actual black eyes are very rare in any case :)

All the best

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
Hello great forumites.
I raised CSE in march and may and CDD said a full review of my application is expected to be completed shortly. Is anyone in the same situation as mine?. Could it be that they are running background checks or the VO is taking his or time on the file...plsi need opinions. Thank you and happy waiting

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
darsh.30 said:
Dear Friends

I've just received email from LVO requesting passports, photos and updated information chart. :)

Once again, I would like to thank you everyone for all your help.

As usual, I have following doubts regarding the rest of the process now :):
1. I think as I'm in UK and applied to LVO, there is no PPR1. right? As I've been asked to submit passports directly. Does my understanding correct?

2. They have asked to submit passports to Visa application Center (VFS Global). Do we have to take appointment for that? I'm not clear with the process although I've gone thru the link briefly. I think, someone who has gone thru the process already can guide me.

3. Last stupid question is regarding eye color. At the time of application in hurry, I've written my eye color as Black. Actually it's dark brown. Can I mention in updated information chart as brown now?? or I've to generate CSE for the same asking them for help??

Thank you once again in advance.
All the very best Darsh. May be you need to write explanation letter to VO explaining that your eye color has changed waiting for Canadian PR :p

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
Hi friends,
Today i received following email from lvo

It has been noted that you have paid in the form of electronic payment. We have reviewed our bank statement to confirm receipt of your payment and unfortunately although you have made a payment of $980, the actual amount which was received in our account was only $966.92 CAD due to the payment being subject to bank charges. As stated on our website: "Applicants will be required to pay all processing fees in Canadian dollars (payment amounts can be found on this processing fee page) and must pay the exact Canadian dollar amount. Please note that all additional bank charges must be paid by the payee/applicant."

At this time your application is on hold at our office and we kindly request that you make an additional payment for $13.08 CAD and forward a copy of the payment receipt by return email.

After receiving this email i made another transaction of 26 dollars instead of 13.08 dollars to avoid any unseen charges. Guys do you think that it would be ok and LVO wont mind it because i was advised to pay exact amount.

Please give ur comments

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
addy34 said:
Hi friends,

It has been noted that you have paid in the form of electronic payment. We have reviewed our bank statement to confirm receipt of your payment and unfortunately although you have made a payment of $980, the actual amount which was received in our account was only $966.92 CAD due to the payment being subject to bank charges. As stated on our website: "Applicants will be required to pay all processing fees in Canadian dollars (payment amounts can be found on this processing fee page) and must pay the exact Canadian dollar amount. Please note that all additional bank charges must be paid by the payee/applicant."

At this time your application is on hold at our office and we kindly request that you make an additional payment for $13.08 CAD and forward a copy of the payment receipt by return email.

After receiving this email i made another transaction of 26 dollars instead of 13.08 dollars to avoid any unseen charges. Guys do you think that it would be ok and LVO wont mind it because i was advised to pay exact amount.

Please give ur comments
To the best of my knowledge they will not except this as they need EXACT amount.

One of my friends DD was returned by NDVO as the RPRF DD was of 10 rs more value and his DD was returned by NDVO and was asked to pay exact amount.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addy34 said:
Hi friends,

Please give ur comments
Your transaction will be deemed incomplete if you don't send the EXACT amount. Transfer the exact amount (please make inquiries from your bank the exact bank charges)

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much loncan for such a detailed answer. (+1)
Thank you nkalra for your wishes :)

one last question, is it ok, if I submit the package with our passport and photos? or do me and my wife, both have to be present at VAC for submission of package.

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
nkalra said:
To the best of my knowledge they will not except this as they need EXACT amount.

One of my friends DD was returned by NDVO as the RPRF DD was of 10 rs more value and his DD was returned by NDVO and was asked to pay exact amount.
But i cannot send exact amount because my bank dont know how much beneficiary bank will deduct from the transaction . Now i am seriously worried about this issue. please advise me what should i do. Although i have informed lvo that i am sending 26 $ to avoid any unseen charges.
One more thing this is not a bank draft this is direct electronic transfer from my bank to their bank account.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
addy34 said:
But i cannot send exact amount because my bank dont know how much beneficiary bank will deduct from the transaction . Now i am seriously worried about this issue. please advise me what should i do. Although i have informed lvo that i am sending 26 $ to avoid any unseen charges.
One more thing this is not a bank draft this is direct electronic transfer from my bank to their bank account.
Well I really have no idea how does it work in your country.
In my country at least it works this way , if you do wire transfer from one account to other my bank will transfer the exact amount I will advice them to do so, charges will be deducted from my account directly.

However wait for their reponse , take chill pill they not going to disqualify you based on this.

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
Suleman Aziz said:
Dear friend Abu Hassan

I asked a simple question which is not a rocket science what i need to know if some one now living outside of Pak and received letter than to send passports to VAC london for visa stamping. If someone has done it pls share. You can share with me in inbox if u want. Thank u
your query cannot be answered by experts here unless you share the exact instructions and country of residence

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
moncherie said:
Hello great forumites.
I raised CSE in march and may and CDD said a full review of my application is expected to be completed shortly. Is anyone in the same situation as mine?. Could it be that they are running background checks or the VO is taking his or time on the file...plsi need opinions. Thank you and happy waiting
Hi,

The reply suggests that they are working on your file to be precise working on your Eligibility part.

This could be anything from verifying the documents, reference letters to B/G checks.

Soon you will notice 2nd line within your ECAS, that will be the indicator that your medicals are not too far.

All the best :)

dixiechic

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
06-09-2014
Dear msaeed,

I have noticed in your timeline that you have been waiting for a very long time.....i just wanted to know that in between your wait period was there any communication from cic or your visa office or they just sent u medical request suddenly one fine day.....what did u do in between? am just trying to get a picture of whether we shud hold onto any hope if our applications are delayed or there is no news at all....thanks....btw...am applying this year

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
nkalra said:
Well I really have no idea how does it work in your country.
In my country at least it works this way , if you do wire transfer from one account to other my bank will transfer the exact amount I will advice them to do so, charges will be deducted from my account directly.

However wait for their reponse , take chill pill they not going to disqualify you based on this.
thank you for reply. Yes it should work in ur mentioned way but my stupid Nordea bank, they are most dull people in whole world.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
darsh.30 said:
Thank you very much loncan for such a detailed answer. (+1)
Thank you nkalra for your wishes :)

one last question, is it ok, if I submit the package with our passport and photos? or do me and my wife, both have to be present at VAC for submission of package.
Only you need attend, your family can stay at home :)