+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
JanieMLT said:
Ok so today I got an e-mail from my consultant asking about up to date police certificate and last fees and e-mail regarding having medicals should arrive tomorrow....this is super quick or the standard?? I have my fingers crossed that the ball is rolling for us all xxxxxxx
my second line was also added same date as urs so my fingers are crossed like urs on medical email

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
JanieMLT said:
Ok so today I got an e-mail from my consultant asking about up to date police certificate and last fees and e-mail regarding having medicals should arrive tomorrow....this is super quick or the standard?? I have my fingers crossed that the ball is rolling for us all xxxxxxx
congrts man what is your country?

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Dear all
I sent an email to LVO regarding the latest status of my application. Received an auto reply saying the following:
"The London visa office has received your email. We’ll reply within 28 days. Don’t resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you’ve submitted new information, we’ll update your file without replying."

Did any of you received the same kind of reply?
Regards

JanieMLT

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13
sheikh958 said:
Dear all
I sent an email to LVO regarding the latest status of my application. Received an auto reply saying the following:
"The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28 days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll update your file without replying."

Regards

This sounds a bit more specific than previous replies...fingers crossed I think they're trying to get moving!!
My country of residence is UK!!

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
sheikh958 said:
Dear all
"The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28 days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll update your file without replying."

Regards
I also receive same auto reply when i updated my employment status last week

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
ILoveAB said:
I also receive same auto reply when i updated my employment status last week
Thanks. Have received any other communication from LVO.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
sheikh958 said:
Thanks. Have received any other communication from LVO.
No other communication from LVO yet. They are too slow so I kind of taken my mind off the whole thing and waiting impatiently

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all,
I have some news here...
today I received an email from LVO saying that the officer has requested my documents in order to issue the visa which is great, the problem is, when I open the attachment it says that I don't have to submit my passport because I am from a visa excempt coutry, and I'm not, I am from Colombia so I need a visa to enter to Canada, unbelieveble.

Any comments about this.
thanks

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
hi guys, long absence here....but m happy that many of you have progressed with their applications.....by the way, we just completed our landing in alberta, canada, and now we are back in dubai....it was a long and tiring trip but all worth it...we were able to at least to glimpse the kind of life that await us there....met some few immigrants who shared their own experiences....about the job availability? its very abundant,,,in alberta, i saw a lot of posting in many establishments,,,,but of course for new comers, we should start from scratch and be ready to take up survival jobs while we improve our credentials there....for me, since i was there for purposes of satisfying teh landing requirements, I was advised atleast to take up online courses related to my field while in dubai so that when I return, I have something to show (canadian certificate) in addition to my foreign credential.///long way to go......and I am ready to take the challenge of life in Canada....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Ibasco on successful landing and safe journey back to Dubai.

Were you asked to show proof of settlement funds and what did you show, a Dubai bank statement or DD or something else? How will you receive your PR cards in Dubai, through courier sent by your family/friend? Anytime during landing or return, had you have to mention that it is a short landing?

Ibasco said:
hi guys, long absence here....but m happy that many of you have progressed with their applications.....by the way, we just completed our landing in alberta, canada, and now we are back in dubai....it was a long and tiring trip but all worth it...we were able to at least to glimpse the kind of life that await us there....met some few immigrants who shared their own experiences....about the job availability? its very abundant,,,in alberta, i saw a lot of posting in many establishments,,,,but of course for new comers, we should start from scratch and be ready to take up survival jobs while we improve our credentials there....for me, since i was there for purposes of satisfying teh landing requirements, I was advised atleast to take up online courses related to my field while in dubai so that when I return, I have something to show (canadian certificate) in addition to my foreign credential.///long way to go......and I am ready to take the challenge of life in Canada....

ukbd

Nov 4, 2011
By the grace of GOD, i received my passport with stamped visa and CoPR . Alhamdulliah. Ecas is still showing in Process. But i found out error in CoPR at my Country of Residence . It should be 'UK ' but they put my country of birth. Seniors advice me pls. I already sent email to LVO . Lets see what the reply come out. I am planning to land next month inshallah. I want to thank all my forum members for their best wishes and kind support . I wish u all for quick processing......

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
sheikh958 said:
Dear all

Regards
Dear Sheikh, what you receive is not a reply but an automated confirmation of your CSE. I got this each of the three times I raised a CSE and also later got a reply which also has my original CSE in its trail. Hopefully you will get a proper reply like the confirmtion stated within 28 days.