+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
One of my friend in UAE got his GCMS notes on 20th March (he is not on forum)... In his GCMS notes, for Medical it says status "passed" and office "London" while for his Wife it says status "passed" and Office "New Delhi"... We were surprised to see this. Medical update date is also different for both although they did the test on same day and was uploaded on same day...spouse medical status update date was after 10 days from her husband. Both are from Pakistan. No idea why one update is having London and other New Delhi...
Hi JBZZS,

Would you mind sharing the summary of your friend's GCMS notes (Time Lines) concerning S/C checks does it states as started ?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
Hi JBZZS,

Would you mind sharing the summary of your friend's GCMS notes (Time Lines) concerning S/C checks does it states as started ?
His notes are almost now 2 months old as printing date was in Feb. 2ndly he is old 2011 applicant. His status was Medical Passed, Eligibility Passed, Criminality In Process , Security In Process.

Anyways i am expecting my notes also. I requested on 27 Mar. But not received yet and can arrive this week hopefully today as it already passed 30 days but I always take approx 40days count.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
nkalra

can you reply to my quote in the previous page.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
His notes are almost now 2 months old as printing date was in Feb. 2ndly he is old 2011 applicant. His status was Medical Passed, Eligibility Passed, Criminality In Process , Security (Blank).

Anyways i am expecting my notes also. I requested on 27 Mar. But not received yet and can arrive this week hopefully today as it already passed 30 days but I always take approx 40days count.
S/C checks in GCMS always mentioned as 'BLANK' due to security reasons.

Anyways Thanks alot, wish you best of luck :)

ALUSH

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Third Line added today. Medical results received.

Went for Medicals on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 at IoM Karachi.

Thanks.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
S/C checks in GCMS always mentioned as 'BLANK' due to security reasons.

Anyways Thanks alot, wish you best of luck :)
But why the medical results for some of the members from same family are coming from New Delhi and some from London? Any idea?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
finally reached back office...... and you know what guys...... nothing changed on my side :D

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
Alhamdolillah 2nd line appeared today! My attorney is still asleep in Montreal at the moment lol So I am not sure what correspondence has been sent through to him. I did apply for GCMS in mid march..dont know if that was the reason that woke them up from hibernation lol!Still waiting from my attorney with regards to any update for GCMS.

''We started processing your application on May 2, 2014.''

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
ALUSH said:
Third Line added today. Medical results received.

Went for Medicals on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 at IoM Karachi.

Thanks.
Congrats, though LVO closed ECAS update is a good news.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
But why the medical results for some of the members from same family are coming from New Delhi and some from London? Any idea?
No Idea Quite strange, may be load balancing or something otherwise technically doesn't make any sense, as I said earlier I heard like for Asia pacific region NDVO does this, anyways this doesn't matter yar :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MH_UK said:
Alhamdolillah 2nd line appeared today! My attorney is still asleep in Montreal at the moment lol So I am not sure what correspondence has been sent through to him. I did apply for GCMS in mid march..dont know if that was the reason that woke them up from hibernation lol!Still waiting from my attorney with regards to any update for GCMS.

Wish you speedy MR ahead :)

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
No Idea Quite strange, may be load balancing or something otherwise technically doesn't make any sense, as I said earlier I heard like for Asia pacific region NDVO does this, anyways this doesn't matter yar :)
Yes true, as far as medical status says as updated and passed then no matter which visa office did it. :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
goalcanada said:
ECAS doesn't gets updated on the real time basis. Seems like some batch runs in the background which triggers this, it can be any day of the week but Friday and Saturday is there favr8 day :)

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
MH_UK said:

with the new FSW2014, Sure LVO has to clear all the 2013 appl. fast before they get bunch of files from cic under 2014, bcaz the total cap is 25k and LVO may expect 35%, 8750 app. :eek: again!!