Passport Req..
15-08-14, submitted to ADVO 25th Aug
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah in December
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 1 hour ago requesting the following:

1. MR for whole family
2. RPRF for me & spouse - CAD 980/-

I have also received medical forms for whole family.

Good luck for everyone.

Stay Blessed
Congratulations Brother Msaeed
It took very long time but Al Hamdolillah you got it.
Hope future process will be faster

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msaeed Brother,

This is the great news and you must be happy & relaxed. I wish you good luck & speedy PPR. Your patience has paid off and you are a role model for all of us.

msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 1 hour ago requesting the following:

1. MR for whole family
2. RPRF for me & spouse - CAD 980/-

I have also received medical forms for whole family.

Good luck for everyone.

Stay Blessed

Bong

Sep 15, 2013
Thanks a lot guys for the messages.From the look of things,i think the month of may is going to be a busy month for us london applicants.Its been a long wait and i think they will wake up.I think the problem is that they have been processing all applications including those in the backlog without any priorities.
Secondly in my case,i think i may not receive any email to pay rprf and it will probably came with passport request.It think it will be the case for those who received just the medical instructions as well.
So guys be positive and strong.We have all invested a lot of time ,money,and energy in to this whole thing and i dont see that going in vain.Remember they have put themselves under pressure with the launching of the FSW 2014.
ITS ON THE WAY COMING GUYS.LETS BE STRONG AND POSITIVE.

ukbd

Nov 4, 2011
@ COG11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information
For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You must submit your package through the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London. *( please note fees apply)

To submit your package via the Visa Application Centre (VAC):

Please visit the VAC website for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s). http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/index.html

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.

If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website. We will not respond to queries received during this six week period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before anyone can submit the passort to LONDON CIC in person at information desk of visa and immigration section. ( most probably on Wednesday) and collect it after 2 weeks . But from 14th April ,2014 , LONDON CIC stops accepting all kind of application, document and
passport in the desk. We need to send passport by VFS in london. I called to the high commission today and got this information . . I also called to the vfs london and they told me that they process the passport transmission 10 working days....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish you to receive medical received line very soon.

ZN908 said:
Today i have done my medical at healtbay polyclinic, DXB.. it cost me 1390 AED.. the whole process is quick, smooth and comfortable.. the nurse told me that they will upload the results soon..

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Stranger Friendly.

Stranger Friendly said:
Congratulations to Abu Hasan, Bong, Maria Sal & all others for good news & updates from LVO.

Hope everyone will hear something good soon!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Stranger Friendly said:
Congratulations to Abu Hasan, Bong, Maria Sal & all others for good news & updates from LVO.

Hope everyone will hear something good soon!
Yes, I hope all May applicants get good news latest on or before their application lock-in dates. Good luck to all other applicants too.

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi ukbd,
thank you again for sharing this imformation, this is exactly what I needed to know.
Have you sent your passport already?? The website is very confusing, do you really have to pay something else in order to get the visa stamped, how much??

also, how are you going to collect your passports, in person or you are going to send a self address envelope

good luck to you with this final step.
regards

ukbd said:
@ COG11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information
For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You must submit your package through the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London. *( please note fees apply)

To submit your package via the Visa Application Centre (VAC):

Please visit the VAC website for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s). http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/index.html

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.

If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website. We will not respond to queries received during this six week period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before anyone can submit the passort to LONDON CIC in person at information desk of visa and immigration section. ( most probably on Wednesday) and collect it after 2 weeks . But from 14th April ,2014 , LONDON CIC stops accepting all kind of application, document and
passport in the desk. We need to send passport by VFS in london. I called to the high commission today and got this information . . I also called to the vfs london and they told me that they process the passport transmission 10 working days....

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good information about PR Visa and expired passport in case if your passport is about to expire...

Ibasco said:
Guys I have a fresh word from LVO, regarding Valid Visas in Expired PAssport

The visa shall be considered invalid if an expiring passport is renewed, however there is an option to apply for re-issuance of visa and CoPR once a new passport is issued. This will cost 30 AED per head...and this will automatically requires the reissuance of VISA for an entire family....

The manual posted in the website of CIC is valid only for holders fo temporary Visas....

Now my concern is, I am planning to land anytime soon in Canada just to satisfy the landing period requirement....We might stay there for a week or two....But how long should I stay there just to facilitate our application for PR Card and Healtd card and SIN? It may take weeks for issuance and I hope it is allowed for relatives there to receive it, and they will just send it to us in Dubai....

I hope you guys can advice, especially those who have recently experience it...

thanks...

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
I wish you to receive medical received line very soon.
thanks brother..

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
jigzyy said:
No use of applying for FSW 2014 because your application will still be processed by LVO and that too in 2015. So if you wish to be in non-ending loop of this wait, than you can apply, else, wait patiently and you'll hear something in next 1 ~ 1.5 months maximum time insha-Allah.
Jigzyy, Just tell me, Any guidelines from CIC that when one file "in process" we shouldn't apply or still we can apply.

For Indians this time (2014) we can apply and select NDVO, then they may issue visa before this looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg waiting with Great LVO. :-[ :-[

give your idea based on CIC guidelines. Other experts also give your suggestion please

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
w910i said:
I will be submitting on London Visa maybe tomorrow for fswp 2014. Please pray for me brother and sisters, i'm currently here in Doha :)

how long does the processing take place?
TIA
Our prayers are with you. What is your NOC?