Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loncan said:
Thanks Abu Hassaan and Soundless :)

@ Darshan - I hope your interview went well today. Sorry I didn't see you (or other folks being interviewed), but I was out of that place like a shot so wasn't likely to!
Hello All, Sorry I was busy with other things for the whole day. My interview was also fine and straightforward. The officer was also a nice person.
Also I was given the same 2 weeks to medical, 2 months to finish kind of timeline as others have reported.

And I was the first person there and was alone when I was called for an interview. I also didn't see anyone apart from me in that area.

Thank you everyone again for helping me in all ways. :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
darsh.30 said:
Hello All, Sorry I was busy with other things for the whole day. My interview was also fine and straightforward. The officer was also a nice person.
Also I was given the same 2 weeks to medical, 2 months to finish kind of timeline as others have reported.

My interview was scheduled in morning 10. And I was the first person there and was alone when I was called for an interview. I also didn't see anyone apart from me in that area.

Congratulations!! Good luck for the rest of the procedure.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
COG11, darsh.30............... Congratulation
prince_of_darkness .......... I am sure you also gonna make it, so don't worry and just hang in there.

Do we have any other May Applicant for Interview? Or all May applicants are done ? Can any one confirm that ?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
@ darsh.30 - Congratulations - pleased it went well.

Stranger Friendly said:
Do we have any other May Applicant for Interview? Or all May applicants are done ? Can any one confirm that ?
One June applicant - ulasad - has an interview on Tuesday, but we don't know of any other interview dates.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Stranger Friendly said:
COG11, darsh.30............... Congratulation
prince_of_darkness .......... I am sure you also gonna make it, so don't worry and just hang in there.

Congratulations to all those who were successful in the interview. Prince_of_darkness, don't worry, u will be successful on 2nd review by vo. There is another May applicant having interview next week. He is Anyi Nature noc 1112. I hope am right. Wishing him all the best.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
hila01 said:
There is another May applicant having interview next week. He is Anyi Nature noc 1112. I hope am right. Wishing him all the best.
Sorry you're right, Anyi Nature is 26 March (just wasn't showing on the spreadsheet), so that's ulasad on Tuesday and Anyi Nature on Wednesday.
All the best for the remaining interviewees!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
(1) Something to think about. Hopefully, the last set of interviews for May applicants comes up next week. For now, no new calls have been made by LVO for interviews in April. Otherwise, they would have sent out emails by now. What happens to the rest of May applicants who have not been invited for interview and no MR yet?

(2) After April comes May, which is 1 year anniversary of FSWP 2013, and also for all May applicants who made everything humanly possible to get their documents ready in order to be included in the cap. This is also true of other applicants who made frantic efforts to have their applications delivered in time.

(3) LVO/CIC keep saying that they will process applications within 1 year of receipt and May/June/July is just around the corner.

Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness
in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date.
Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the
applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

(4) If this is to be achieved, they must start now to process applications and issue MR, RPRF. LVO, the ball is in your court.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
Yes I do agree with above statement.

Since many of the May applicants are still waiting without any News from LVO. Its making us in pressure. We hope to hear some good news before March'14 for all the May applicants. Why not for June/July appl also.

Due to BC check i think the time vaires.

Dear May applicants; Just raise your hands how many are you from KSA or ealier worked in KSA? I believe bcaz of KSA BC Check its taking time. Lets count....

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
goalcanada said:
Yes I do agree with above statement.

Since many of the May applicants are still waiting without any News from LVO. Its making us in pressure. We hope to hear some good news before March'14 for all the May applicants. Why not for June/July appl also.

Due to BC check i think the time vaires.

Dear May applicants; Just raise your hands how many are you from KSA or ealier worked in KSA? I believe bcaz of KSA BC Check its taking time. Lets count....
I'm staying in KSA and I received MR more than 60 days ago, maybe what you're saying is applicable to security or criminality check.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince,

In that case, I suggest you to send a copy of Schedule 3 Form (You must have a photocopy/scanned copy of your whole application sent to Nova Scotia) to LVO as attachment through CSE. Refer to question number 12 (a) of the Schedule 3 Form and explain what happened during the interview.

I believe this will prove your case that you were interviewed for a wrong primary occupation by an unknown mistake and hopefully, VO will review again in depth. I feel that you will get positive outcome at the end.

prince_of_darkness said:
Even though they just considered 2147 experience I am still way ahead of 67 Take away all the experience apart from 2147 , i am still ahead 67.

I have already shown him my payslips and contracts for which he was satisfied. including 2174 and 2147 experience

yasir_mto

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Dec 13
Doc's Request.
UDR 2 May 14
AOR Received.
PER 11 Feb 14
File Transfer...
PS 8 Apr 14
Med's Request
9 Sep 14
Med's Done....
2 Oct 14
Passport Req..
21 Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
05 Nov 14
LANDED..........
05 july 15
darsh.30 said:

And I was the first person there and was alone when I was called for an interview. I also didn't see anyone apart from me in that area.

Heartiest Congradulations & Best of Luck

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
loncan said:
@ darsh.30 - Congratulations - pleased it went well.

One June applicant - ulasad - has an interview on Tuesday, but we don't know of any other interview dates.

Congrats locan , just seen that you cleared as well.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
loncan said:
Sorry you're right, Anyi Nature is 26 March (just wasn't showing on the spreadsheet), so that's ulasad on Tuesday and Anyi Nature on Wednesday.
All the best for the remaining interviewees!
I don't see from the list of May that "Anyi nature" was called for interview, his status is still on "PER" in the sheet. Correct me if this is not the case.

Below is the list of applicants with interview call.

May Applicants:

Interview call:
---------------------
jigzyy
COG11
stevebbs
Dreamer9606
nkalra
Outstandinguy
princ_of_darknes
dub2can
The Sun
ALUSH
Mr.NM
darsh.30
JohnnyZee
Zeetheboss
Ahab1974
Soundless
sharedknowledge
xp4com
loncan

List of Medicals
---------------
i-Man
pharmacistfarhan
Zahmd
Ahmed79
JBZZS
dare2dream
Maria_Sal
AberdeenGuy
LKB
jeric77

Positive Eligibility
---------------------------------
MAILTEJ
can_immi
hila01
ujanjua
Trickykid
StrangerFriendly
irfanyusuf
FAW Canada
mdharis
darkr1der
LHEYYZ
AK2147
Aceim
Prince DXB
MuzafferQA
Amisiddi (H)
rawdah -asked for PCC
moncherie
Alaaselim
lostworld
Anyi Nature
sheikh958
Dele21
GisG
Dndoon21
hameed.kam
Pronto.futura

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
hila01 said:
(1) Something to think about. Hopefully, the last set of interviews for May applicants comes up next week. For now, no new calls have been made by LVO for interviews in April. Otherwise, they would have sent out emails by now. What happens to the rest of May applicants who have not been invited for interview and no MR yet?

(2) After April comes May, which is 1 year anniversary of FSWP 2013, and also for all May applicants who made everything humanly possible to get their documents ready in order to be included in the cap. This is also true of other applicants who made frantic efforts to have their applications delivered in time.

(3) LVO/CIC keep saying that they will process applications within 1 year of receipt and May/June/July is just around the corner.

Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness
in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date.
Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the
applicant's initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

(4) If this is to be achieved, they must start now to process applications and issue MR, RPRF. LVO, the ball is in your court.

A good positive reply for the above is

"LVO is finishing Interview calls in March, and will release all Medicals for interviewed ones and non-interviewed ones in first week of April.
So, on 1st of April or before 1st of April every body will get email for medicals, this is how they will complete May applicants. I hope i am right :p "

You LVO !$%&8%$3 give us a good news , you are killing us :mad:

Reply of LVO on my comments: We know that we have to finish this in one year, we are under huge load of backlogs, so relax and wait for your turn & take it easy........ you unrest applicants! ;)

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Stranger Friendly said:
I don't see from the list of May that "Anyi nature" was called for interview, his status is still on "PER" in the sheet. Correct me if this is not the case.

Below is the list of applicants with interview call.

May Applicants:

Interview call:
---------------------
jigzyy
COG11
stevebbs
Dreamer9606
nkalra
Outstandinguy
princ_of_darknes
dub2can
The Sun
ALUSH
Mr.NM
darsh.30
JohnnyZee
Zeetheboss
Ahab1974
Soundless
sharedknowledge
xp4com
loncan

List of Medicals
---------------
i-Man
pharmacistfarhan
Zahmd
Ahmed79
JBZZS
dare2dream
Maria_Sal
AberdeenGuy
LKB
jeric77

Positive Eligibility
---------------------------------
MAILTEJ
can_immi
hila01
ujanjua
Trickykid
StrangerFriendly
irfanyusuf
FAW Canada
mdharis
darkr1der
LHEYYZ
AK2147
Aceim
Prince DXB
MuzafferQA
Amisiddi (H)
rawdah -asked for PCC
moncherie
Alaaselim
lostworld
Anyi Nature
sheikh958
Dele21
GisG
Dndoon21
hameed.kam
Pronto.futura
quote author=Anyi Nature link=topic=173178.msg2984979#msg2984979 date=1395182497]
Hey,

Huge congratulations from me on your successful interview. You must be relieved now having passed that stage.

Please I would like you to throw more light on some stuffs I'm about to ask you as my interview for the same NOC
(1112) is next Wednesday.