London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stranger Friendly said:
I got my GCMS notes again, but i am surprised to see that they have not updated my file with PCCs.

Under CRIMINALITY it says: Police Certificates = 0

I submitted PCCs in October via courier after submitting my application in May. Now, I have submitted the CSE to confirm the same.

Secondly, I also submitted my renewed copy of Passport and Id card. I realised that the renewed Passport has one digit different then the old passport, now i am thinking that should I need to submit Generic form again along with renewed passport copy (as Generic form contains the passport information).
It's same case with me also. Although I've submitted PCC with application, in GCMS it shows 0 for me and my wife.
I've also received GCMS notes yesterday.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
hila01 said:
I have similar thing in my GCMS note. Police certificate =0. I believe this will be update when they start your security/criminality checks. As for your renewed passport, there is no point to fill another Generic form, as your new passport details will eventually be updated to reflect in your GCMS file. I renewed my passport at some point and it was updated by my visa office. He made a note of this update in my GCMS note.
Thank you hila01.

I think they have put my envelope a side (which contains PCCs and Copies of renewed Passport & Id card) and will later update them, when they feel that they have done with their rest time :p

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
darsh.30 said:
It's same case with me also. Although I've submitted PCC with application, in GCMS it shows 0 for me and my wife.
I've also received GCMS notes yesterday.
I think LVO just put all the subsequent envelopes in a box with our UCI number. After some time, when they "open" our box to review the application, they update the additional documents that we sent after the initial application.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
zenghi said:
I think LVO just put all the subsequent envelopes in a box with our UCI number. After some time, when they "open" our box to review the application, they update the additional documents that we sent after the initial application.

Here comes one last question, what they are doing if they are not opening the boxes ::) ....The answer is they are taking interviews in Abu Dhabi.
So once they go back in first week of March....they need to do a lot of work and hopefully they will catch some speed.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
waqas0334 said:
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply Rawdah
Sir

Its better if you send an email on

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

You will get sure response

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
adeel.mdh said:
Same here.one of my colleagues reported me on2 Saturdays before that he received call from one lady from LVO asking my joining date and etc.he is my current company colleague which I submitted experience letter 1112, I asked him if she asked Jb he said it was Friday afternoon and he was half drunk:-(. No memory about JD. But he remembers he praised me....but m curious and stressd about JD. No updates since now.he said the call was only for one minute. I currently reside and work in Denmark. So stress. Seniors any comments?

gue
Sir

Visa Office usually call on landlines , and talk to HR or your department heads
Mind this , Afternoon in Denmark is Afternoon in London , Denmark is +1 from UK time
Do not worry

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Stranger Friendly said:
Here comes one last question, what they are doing if they are not opening the boxes ::) ....The answer is they are taking interviews in Abu Dhabi.
So once they go back in first week of March....they need to do a lot of work and hopefully they will catch some speed.
Sir

Lets assume , your assumption , becomes a reality

Stay Blessed

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Were the interviews yesterday?

Has anyone posted how they went?

Good luck to everyone waiting.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Loncan, Princes of Darkness, Darsh and other mates below is my sincere review of the interview held today. All the best for your interview.

Dear Friends,

Here goes my interview experience in detail.
I arrived there by 1 hour before but they will allow 30 minutes before to enter inside the venue.
After I have been called, I entered the room VO was very humble and pleased he offered me the chair to sit down, and said settle down. I thanked and smiled nicely.
He said before we start the interview, I would like to tell you that you are here for random checks; we have seen people telling stories which make us suspicious so just be true and tell everything to the best of your knowledge. There is nothing to worry, if you don’t understand anything let me know I will repeat again.
Then he said, ok we will start now.
1. At First he asked for PP, identity cards, had a look at PP noted something in computer, and then returned.
2. Asked for Educational documents (original) hand it over to him, had a brief look on all of the degrees not the class 10th or 12th just university degrees, same thing noted details in his computer.
3. What do you do in your job, describe your job profile, what do you do in your daily routine and asked to show my JD’s salary certificate, employment certificate, and salary slips, employment contract, handed over to him. He started looking each document very carefully, and I started answering about my job profile my title, my daily routine explained him. He asked some questions related to my technologies where I work, asked to explain a bit about them. What is your team size, what key projects you have handled what was your role in that. At last He said ok I am satisfied.
4. Then he asked why you are the principal applicant why not your husband he’s also in IT, Answered- as my NOC was opened this time, his noc was not opened.
5. Then he asked why you came to UAE, answered after marriage I came to Dubai.
6. Do you have updated PCC’s- handed over to him- had a look noted something said ok I am fine.
7. Then he said ok, I am more than happy you are well qualified, points scored are good. Do you have anything to ask me, we normally don’t get chance to meet applicants face to face.
8. Then he started telling sequence to me, that you can expect within 3-4 weeks MR+RPRF we send RPRF along with MR as it will save time, once we receive Mr results we will issue you the PPR and you will get visa valid for 1 year from the date of your medicals.
9. You will have the opportunity that you can go first for landing formalities then come back and rap up the things and move there permanently.
10. At last he said I have to go back to UK, will be travelling soon. I have some urgent sudden travels scheduled for few days after I finish those urgent work I will issue you the Medicals and PPR.
At last I thanked him, so he does. So over all experience was really pleasant.
Hope the above information will help for the upcoming applicants.

Cheers

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
Loncan, Princes of Darkness, Darsh and other mates below is my sincere review of the interview held today. All the best for your interview.

Dear Friends,

Hello nkalra

Thank you very much for such detailed review. Hope you get quick MR and PPR. +1 for you :)

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
nkalra said:

Dear Friends,

I arrived there by 1 hour before but they will allow 30 minutes before to enter inside the venue.
After I have been called, I entered the room VO was very humble and pleased he offered me the chair to sit down, and said settle down. I thanked and smiled nicely.
He said before we start the interview, I would like to tell you that you are here for random checks; we have seen people telling stories which make us suspicious so just be true and tell everything to the best of your knowledge. There is nothing to worry, if you don't understand anything let me know I will repeat again.
Then he said, ok we will start now.
1. At First he asked for PP, identity cards, had a look at PP noted something in computer, and then returned.
2. Asked for Educational documents (original) hand it over to him, had a brief look on all of the degrees not the class 10th or 12th just university degrees, same thing noted details in his computer.
3. What do you do in your job, describe your job profile, what do you do in your daily routine and asked to show my JD's salary certificate, employment certificate, and salary slips, employment contract, handed over to him. He started looking each document very carefully, and I started answering about my job profile my title, my daily routine explained him. He asked some questions related to my technologies where I work, asked to explain a bit about them. What is your team size, what key projects you have handled what was your role in that. At last He said ok I am satisfied.
4. Then he asked why you are the principal applicant why not your husband he's also in IT, Answered- as my NOC was opened this time, his noc was not opened.
5. Then he asked why you came to UAE, answered after marriage I came to Dubai.
6. Do you have updated PCC's- handed over to him- had a look noted something said ok I am fine.
7. Then he said ok, I am more than happy you are well qualified, points scored are good. Do you have anything to ask me, we normally don't get chance to meet applicants face to face.
8. Then he started telling sequence to me, that you can expect within 3-4 weeks MR+RPRF we send RPRF along with MR as it will save time, once we receive Mr results we will issue you the PPR and you will get visa valid for 1 year from the date of your medicals.
9. You will have the opportunity that you can go first for landing formalities then come back and rap up the things and move there permanently.
10. At last he said I have to go back to UK, will be travelling soon. I have some urgent sudden travels scheduled for few days after I finish those urgent work I will issue you the Medicals and PPR.
At last I thanked him, so he does. So over all experience was really pleasant.
Hope the above information will help for the upcoming applicants.

Cheers

Typically the same happened with me

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
Congrats and thanks for the details.

Point 8 regarding RPRF is very strange. All visa officers told same thing to all applicants being interviewed that they normally send RPRF along with MR. Most of the applicants who received MR that was without RPRF?and still not been asked to pay for this which is contradictory to their above statement.

Any thoughts / suggestions / ideas??

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
JBZZS said:
Congrats and thanks for the details.

Point 8 regarding RPRF is very strange. All visa officers told same thing to all applicants being interviewed that they normally send RPRF along with MR. Most of the applicants who received MR that was without RPRF?and still not been asked to pay for this which is contradictory to their above statement.

Any thoughts / suggestions / ideas??
Maybe it meant only for those who got interviewed. and those who have not will be sent separately the same time!

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
Maybe it meant only for those who got interviewed. and those who have not will be sent separately the same time!
Yes make sense as the selection procedure goes through with different life cycles like
Eligibility review, Security, Criminality, Medical

So with the based on interview they have cleared Eligibility review, Security, Criminality so they are sending RPRF together.