Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
amisiddi said:
thanks for replying

U are welcome. Do u mean copy of new passport? What about the one u submitted earlier with your application?

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
hila01 said:
U are welcome. Do u mean copy of new passport? What about the one u submitted earlier with your application?
I already submitted passport with my initial application and there is no change in my passport ( i havent renewed it)
I will send the copies of same passport alongwith other forms

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 for you msaeed brother.

msaeed said:
Sir

Why are you wasting your time in reading this "useless information" , and being on this forum?
This forum is to encourage and help mates , not to prove any one supremacy of being master of "Immigration".

Stay Blessed

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
can_immi said:
Dear All

I lived in UK for one year (2011) and currently I am in Pakistan.I have not submitted my PCCs for UK and Pakistan. I have received PER on 11 July 2013 under NOC 2147.

Is PCC required in interview?

Should I arrange them now from UK and Pakistan now or wait for my interview call as it expire in one year?
since you haven't submitted those with your application, I advise you ordering them now, and send them to LVO once you have them in hand, and keep a copy with you for reference.
Later in the process, you may only be asked to submit a fesh one for Pakistan since you still live there.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MH_UK said:
That is my point, you should not spam the thread with 2 pages long worthless analysis. I don't read nor am I interested in participating in your meaningless discussion which is just there to anticipate events.
My dear if you neither read nor interested in these messages then I am just wondering why do you open this thread / page at all!!! ??? ??? ::) plz don't take it wrong, its just my humble question ...

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Guys, the PCC I sent with the application expires 22nd of March. Should I send updated one or should I wait till they ask for one? My wife is the primary applicant and her PCC expires in May, but I'm just worried about mine, is it will expire in a month's time ...

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
can_immi said:
Dear All

I lived in UK for one year (2011) and currently I am in Pakistan.I have not submitted my PCCs for UK and Pakistan. I have received PER on 11 July 2013 under NOC 2147.

Is PCC required in interview?

Should I arrange them now from UK and Pakistan now or wait for my interview call as it expire in one year?
Yes you should arrange atleast your UK PCC which will take 3 weeks if you apply for normal procedure. For Pakistani PCC you can apply when they will ask you to submit.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
barcomi said:
Guys, the PCC I sent with the application expires 22nd of March. Should I send updated one or should I wait till they ask for one? My wife is the primary applicant and her PCC expires in May, but I'm just worried about mine, is it will expire in a month's time ...

I would advise u to just relax until requested to do so when further processing of your application begins. After all, u submitted your PCC with your application initially.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barcomi,

You really don't need to send updated PCC unless asked by LVO. They don't go by the expiry date written on the PCC; they have their own policy about the validity of PCC which is normally one year from the date of issue. Even after 1 year has been elapsed, they may or may not ask for the updated one.

barcomi said:

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dervied from one latest interview by LVO...

He than told me that I am giving you positive legibility review and I am satisfied with your credentials...he than explained my the next process....he told me that I am here for one more week...I am also clearing your criminality record so when I return first I have to finish urgent office matters than I will issue medical request to you...you need to submit the result...as soon as I get the results I would ask you to pay visa fees...and we will issue you the visa which will be valid for 10 months... (February next year, he explicitly said it)..

If you read this, it shows all the steps by LVO:

1. Eligibility Review
2. BG and Criminality Checks
3. Interview (if required / random selection)
4. Medicals
5. Visa Fee (RPRF)
6. Passport Request
7. Visa Issued

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
Dervied from one latest interview by LVO...

He than told me that I am giving you positive legibility review and I am satisfied with your credentials...he than explained my the next process....he told me that I am here for one more week...I am also clearing your criminality record so when I return first I have to finish urgent office matters than I will issue medical request to you...you need to submit the result...as soon as I get the results I would ask you to pay visa fees...and we will issue you the visa which will be valid for 10 months... (February next year, he explicitly said it)..

If you read this, it shows all the steps by LVO:

1. Eligibility Review
2. BG and Criminality Checks
3. Interview (if required / random selection)
4. Medicals
5. Visa Fee (RPRF)
6. Passport Request
7. Visa Issued
Just a correction:-

Criminality checks can be with prior or after Mr...
RPRF + PPR can be sent along with Mr also depends on case to case.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Hoping & Looking for some positive updates at LVO.

I hope they really start working fast on FSW 2013, once they reach back to London after pools of interview on Feb 26, & Later

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Guys,

I just got my PCC from UAE a couple of days back. this was the one certificate missing in my initial application.

My application is now with LVO, and still haven't heard from them since my PER was sent to me in September.

I reckon there's no reason to wait for them to request it, and it would do no harm to send it right now.

Can you please guide me through the accurate way of sending them the PCC so it can be added to my file?

Many thanks.

Pete

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
msaeed said:
Dear ZN908

Congratulations , have blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed
thanks msaeed..

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
Petesilvo said:
Guys,

I just got my PCC from UAE a couple of days back. this was the one certificate missing in my initial application.

My application is now with LVO, and still haven't heard from them since my PER was sent to me in September.

I reckon there's no reason to wait for them to request it, and it would do no harm to send it right now.

Can you please guide me through the accurate way of sending them the PCC so it can be added to my file?

Many thanks.

Pete
Yes you can send your PCC to LVO by postal mail. They will update your file and mention your UCI, Date of Birth, Name which will help LVO to update your file easily.