27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
luqi said:
but they have promised 2013 applicant will be processed within a year.
Maybe this will be the case in all VOs but not LVO

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I beleive they are going to start sending MRs in January 2014 and they will issue visas to all applicants till May 2014.

Soundless said:
Maybe this will be the case in all VOs but not LVO

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
I beleive they are going to start sending MRs in January 2014 and they will issue visas to all applicants till May 2014.
That is so positive. lets hope for the best ISA

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Actually LVO has not even started contacting and even the very first applicant with PER has not recieved any information.
Just seems so discouraging.......

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
I proposed on here yesterday that everyone with applications at LVO email and use Twitter to express our concerns at the 25 month wait, so its good that collectively we are trying to get something changed.

I emailed the Minister yesterday and got an automated response. We have to keep the campaign going, not just for several days but for the duration and definately until they take notice of our plea!

So come on everyone let's work together so we can get to Canada a lot sooner than 25 months.

tashford said:
Dear forum members (particularly LVO / NDVO applicants):
yesterday I wrote an email to CIC minister (Mr. Alex), giving a suggestion to him that if LVO is too much occupied / over loaded - they better think to have our files transferred to some other visa offices or CPP-O.
Just got an automated email response from minister's office that his office would respond in 10 to 30 working days.
Most likely my email to him would be taken as garbage................but if we all (particularly LVO / NDVO and other slow visa offices applicants) write him, they may think for betterment.
I suggest we all should write to him, it will not harm anything.
Guys what do you say?

Best regards.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi Friends,
There is lot of MI 2 applicant also waiting at LVO. I applied in Nov 2010, RBVO in May 2011 since that in Sep 2012 they asked for some updated docs after that no movement of file. 24 Oct 2013 they reviewed my file and start processing on it. 06 Nov 2013 I received a letter requesting me for updated schedule A background form for me and my spouse, RPRF fees of $490 for me and my spouse, updated police certificate for wand my spouse, also $150 for my new born baby, birth certificate and photo of baby. I prepared all docs and will send tomorrow to LVO.

By my experience, it looks like LVO gonna finalise MI2 files frist than others as in my case I have seen they just running after backlog. I also hope that regardless of MI2 or MI3 all our file gonna be sorted soon!!!!

Good luck to all.
Regards,
Biborno

bigshark

Sep 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

very new to the site!

We have just started the process of immigrating to canada through the FSW program and the application was posted today! We posted our application to Nova Scotia, Canada? We are both living in UK so should we had posted our application to the LVO?? or will the nova scotia forward our application to the LVO after confirmation of receipt?

Many thanks

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
bigshark said:
Hello everyone,

very new to the site!

We have just started the process of immigrating to canada through the FSW program and the application was posted today! We posted our application to Nova Scotia, Canada? We are both living in UK so should we had posted our application to the LVO?? or will the nova scotia forward our application to the LVO after confirmation of receipt?

Many thanks

If you received Positive Eligibility Review from cic @ nova scotia then your fill will be transferred to LVO.

bigshark

Sep 29, 2013
thanks for clarifying this Soundless.

It is slightly worrying that many members are having issues with the LVO?!

I have been trying to get my head around the progress tracker and I was wondering if someone could clarify the stages in sequence, obviously 'Visa issued' is the final stage. Just a suggestion, could the admin update the online spread sheet and put a number against the stage description, i.e. '1. At CIO', '2. PER received', '3. Payment taken'..........., '9. Visa Issued', just to make it clearer. At the moment the desciption doesnt seem to flow very well...

However, back to the original topic, has anyone tried to take this further? If LVO is not responding to any queries whatsoever, is there anyone higher up in the chain we can contact?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Biborno said:
Hi Friends,
There is lot of MI 2 applicant also waiting at LVO. I applied in Nov 2010, RBVO in May 2011 since that in Sep 2012 they asked for some updated docs after that no movement of file. 24 Oct 2013 they reviewed my file and start processing on it. 06 Nov 2013 I received a letter requesting me for updated schedule A background form for me and my spouse, RPRF fees of $490 for me and my spouse, updated police certificate for wand my spouse, also $150 for my new born baby, birth certificate and photo of baby. I prepared all docs and will send tomorrow to LVO.

By my experience, it looks like LVO gonna finalise MI2 files frist than others as in my case I have seen they just running after backlog. I also hope that regardless of MI2 or MI3 all our file gonna be sorted soon!!!!

Good luck to all.
Regards,
Biborno

Thanks for sharing your experience. CIC minister promised to process fswp 2013 applications within few months to 1 year prior to its launch in may. Some applicants from other visa offices are already enjoying this. It's just unfortunate that LVO applicants seem to be left behind.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luqi said:
Hey guys! I believe the 25 months are for old fswp. Cic havent updated timelines for VO. What about fswp 2013 applicants are promised to be processed within a year?
Do you have any information on this 'promise' is it written down anywhere. So at least if it is we can do something with it?

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
Hey, how do you know/why do you think this?

I know this sounds bad but the LVO are really letting the side down considering visa offices are processing applications at a rapid pace.

I don't even know who to complain to, its disgusting. By the time we get ours processed all the jobs for our categories will be taken which is the reason our NOCs where in the list.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless said:
If you received Positive Eligibility Review from cic @ nova scotia then your fill will be transferred to LVO.
Im sorry to say unfortunately being processed at the LVO is the short straw in this case, good luck though

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
Thanks for sharing your experience. CIC minister promised to process fswp 2013 applications within few months to 1 year prior to its launch in may. Some applicants from other visa offices are already enjoying this. It's just unfortunate that LVO applicants seem to be left behind.
Thank you for your updates, please keep us updated on this thread of your progress.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I don't know nor having any news but this is my analysis after reading posts from multiple threads.

You must have an idea that LVO, NDVO and SGVO have quite signifcant backlog of MI2 and MI3 applicants. They are working on those backlogs. The applications from FSW 2013 started to reach to these VOs from July 2013. You shoudln't expect them to start processing FSW 2013 applications right away or even in couple of months. I believe they might need 4 to 6 months to make them free from clearing backlog in order to start processing FSW 2013 and hopefully, they will start sending MRs in January 2014. I am not saying that these VOs will clear all backlogs until December 2013 but at least, they can spare their 25 to 50% time to start processing FSW 2013 too. In case of other VOs, they weren't dealing with great amount of backlog, therefore they could start processing FSW 2013 earlier then LVO, NDVO and SGVO.

It is learnt from other FSW 2013 applicants who got MRs and PPRs, an applicant who recieved MR, s/he is going to get her/his visa stamped in 4 to 6 weeks time after MR. Obviously, it depends on successful MR and criminal check. Based on this analysis, I would say that more than 90% of FSW 2013 applicants will get their visas by May 2014.

Please don't get frustrated, it will effect your health. Just remain calm and try whatever you can to bring the issue to those who have authority to make some changes.

tashford said:
Hey, how do you know/why do you think this?

I know this sounds bad but the LVO are really letting the side down considering visa offices are processing applications at a rapid pace.

I don't even know who to complain to, its disgusting. By the time we get ours processed all the jobs for our categories will be taken which is the reason our NOCs where in the list.