Waived Off
Passport Req..
Oct 07, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 22, 2015
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon - Next Year
Dear Forum Friends,

I have got MR on 20th July. Got MR done on 12th Aug. Got PPR-1 e-mail on 28th July, submitted it on 20th Aug. But there is no change in status, I mean no SLU & TLU. Can anyone please guide, what does it mean and any effect on process by it ?

MM79

Deel

Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
In sha Allah soon
Med's Done....
In sha Allah soon
Interview........
In sha Allah waived
Passport Req..
In sha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah soon
LANDED..........
In sha Allah soon
aami786pk said:
Me aalso like u.23 sep applicant
Count me as well in ur ( Waiting For MR or SLU Group ), I think they hold some kind of Enmity against us " The September Applicants ". :(

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport, The airline officials were very skeptical when they saw no return ticket and this prompted them to do a thorough check of the authenticity of our visa/s. Simply put, the airline offcials in Glasgow are ignorant of the Canadian Visa. They are not even sure how the Canadian visa should look like. After ~30 minures of checking, the wesjet airlines finally agreed to check us in to the flight. The flight from glasgow to halifax was ~6 hours and was very boring. I travelled with my wife and two kids.
Since our first port of entry in canada was halifax, we had no option but to complete the landing formalities at halifax airport. Soon after getting out of airport, we went to the immigration. I spoke to a immigration officer and told her that I came here to Land. She said whatever you still have to wait with others (mostly british travellers who doesnt require visa etc) in the quoue and wait for my turn :(. Anyways, we waited for ~15-20 minutes to reach to the immigration officer (IO). The IO checked our passports and landing documents and asked us to go to the immigration kiosk to finish our landing procedure. When I went to the immigration kiosk, the whole section was deserted and no immigration officials were available. I waited for ~5 minutes and then went back again to the immigration officer and informed her that there are no one in the immigration office. She apologised and promptly radioed her colleagues who came from their hiding placed to finish my landing. They checked our COPR and asked us to sign a few places and then returned our COPR. I gave the address of my friend for PR cards delivery. By this time my son was well into his tantrum which made things very difficult.

Then we went to the checked in baggage carousel and collected our bags. Unfortunately, the stroller that we handed at the gates in Glasgow went missing. I signed a missing baggage form and proceeded to the customs area. the same officer who processed my COPR processed my customs declaration form. I only made a vague documents saying that I have 4 mobile phones worth 2000CAD gold worth 20000 CAD (~x grams) etc. The officer stamped the document and also stamped one page of the photograph of gold. Then he said "Good Luck sir" (no one said "welcome to canada" to me :(). We them went to the connecting flight kiosk and the westjet attendants were very helpful. They informed us that by now they have located out baby stroller and after ~30 minutes we were united with our baby stroller. They suggested us to drop our bags at the carousel for connecting flights. When the officer scanned my baggage she found three deodorant spray bottles in the checked in baggage and informed me that she need confirmation from westjet that they are okay with me carrying three cans of deodorants in my checked in baggage. By this time i knew that i have to part with my deodorant. The X ray officer was bit nosy thats what I concluded, afterall the baggage was coming from UK with no problems whatsover, i dont understand why she made a fuss about it. Anyways, i dumped the deodoant sprays and checked the baggage to Toronto. After a short flight of ~1:30 hours we landed in Toronto. SInce it was a domestic flight, we landed and collected our baggae and were out of the airport in ~30 minutes. My son was again in his tantrums and crying all the way which made things very difficult.
I switched my mobile On and connected to my "knowroaming" sim and called the hire car company. The hire car company (Routes car rental) was actually located off airport and in order to reach them, i had to take the link train from terminal 3 to viscount station. At the viscount station the hire car company picke us in their truck to the hir car agency off airport location. The hirecar office was not luggage friendly as there were no ramps which made things difficult. We collected the car from there and drove to the hotel. It was brand new car which was only driven ~5000 km or so. We were so tired after reaching the totel that we slept for the next 4-5 hours. when we woke up it was ~9;30 PM. I went to the hotel reception to enquire about any takeaways nearby and he gave me some pamphlets of take aways. We had a short friendly chat about the situation in canada and he informed me that he came to canada ~15 years ago. He was a assistant professor in pakistan and now he is a receptionist in a hotel. He also mentioned that one of his friend who has a PhD is now a taxi driver. He gave me a advice that we must be willing to make some sacrifice. He chose to stay in Canada for his children. He also mentioned that there are others who go jobs in their respective profession as well.
The next day we went to get our sin number. The service canada was deserted and therefore we got our sin number in 10 minutes or so. The lady there mentioned that they wont send any physical SIN card and she mentioned that the prinout of the SIN number is all that we will receive.
I then went to walmart to do some shopping and then went to a Scotia bank nearby to activate my Scotiabank account that i opened online from UK under the startright program. Since the branch i opened my account online was a different one, they didnt activate my account and directed me to visit the branch mentioned in the papers. I then went to the branch were i opened the bank and activated my account in ~30 minutes. I also received my debit card. The lady at the bank mentioned that i may receive 100 CAD as a good will gesture and suggested that i maintain ~2500 CAD always in my account or i will incur charges of ~10cad per month. An interesting thing that i noted in Toronto is that majority of the employees in walmart and scotia bank were either of indian/pakistani origin.
We also went to Niagra Falls for a day and we liked the place. It is definitly a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
After we stayed for some time in Canada, we returned back. We didnt have to undergo any immigration check while coming out of canada. We just checked into out flight, went through security and then to the gates and then into the flight.
My impression of canada: It is gonna be a struggle when i go there to live. Getting jobs will be tricky. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

AmirRaza

May 12, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 30-04-2014
Doc's Request.
for proof of funds July 23, 2015.
AOR Received.
Manshaallah PER Received 02-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on Aug 20, 2015 and third line on Aug 21, 2015
Med's Request
soon inshaallah
Med's Done....
soon inshaallah
Interview........
would be waived off inshaallah
Passport Req..
soon inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshaallah
LANDED..........
soon inshaallah
Dear friends,

My 2nd line was updated yesterday after 15 months and 20 days but the date they mentioned May, 2014. Is this Ok?

What will be next now and how much time it will take?

Please tell me about it

Thanks.

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
zenghi said:
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport, The airline officials were very skeptical when they saw no return ticket and this prompted them to do a thorough check of the authenticity of our visa/s. Simply put, the airline offcials in Glasgow are ignorant of the Canadian Visa. They are not even sure how the Canadian visa should look like. After ~30 minures of checking, the wesjet airlines finally agreed to check us in to the flight. The flight from glasgow to halifax was ~6 hours and was very boring. I travelled with my wife and two kids.
Since our first port of entry in canada was halifax, we had no option but to complete the landing formalities at halifax airport. Soon after getting out of airport, we went to the immigration. I spoke to a immigration officer and told her that I came here to Land. She said whatever you still have to wait with others (mostly british travellers who doesnt require visa etc) in the quoue and wait for my turn :(. Anyways, we waited for ~15-20 minutes to reach to the immigration officer (IO). The IO checked our passports and landing documents and asked us to go to the immigration kiosk to finish our landing procedure. When I went to the immigration kiosk, the whole section was deserted and no immigration officials were available. I waited for ~5 minutes and then went back again to the immigration officer and informed her that there are no one in the immigration office. She apologised and promptly radioed her colleagues who came from their hiding placed to finish my landing. They checked our COPR and asked us to sign a few places and then returned our COPR. I gave the address of my friend for PR cards delivery. By this time my son was well into his tantrum which made things very difficult.

Then we went to the checked in baggage carousel and collected our bags. Unfortunately, the stroller that we handed at the gates in Glasgow went missing. I signed a missing baggage form and proceeded to the customs area. the same officer who processed my COPR processed my customs declaration form. I only made a vague documents saying that I have 4 mobile phones worth 2000CAD gold worth 20000 CAD (~x grams) etc. The officer stamped the document and also stamped one page of the photograph of gold. Then he said "Good Luck sir" (no one said "welcome to canada" to me :(). We them went to the connecting flight kiosk and the westjet attendants were very helpful. They informed us that by now they have located out baby stroller and after ~30 minutes we were united with our baby stroller. They suggested us to drop our bags at the carousel for connecting flights. When the officer scanned my baggage she found three deodorant spray bottles in the checked in baggage and informed me that she need confirmation from westjet that they are okay with me carrying three cans of deodorants in my checked in baggage. By this time i knew that i have to part with my deodorant. The X ray officer was bit nosy thats what I concluded, afterall the baggage was coming from UK with no problems whatsover, i dont understand why she made a fuss about it. Anyways, i dumped the deodoant sprays and checked the baggage to Toronto. After a short flight of ~1:30 hours we landed in Toronto. SInce it was a domestic flight, we landed and collected our baggae and were out of the airport in ~30 minutes. My son was again in his tantrums and crying all the way which made things very difficult.
I switched my mobile On and connected to my "knowroaming" sim and called the hire car company. The hire car company (Routes car rental) was actually located off airport and in order to reach them, i had to take the link train from terminal 3 to viscount station. At the viscount station the hire car company picke us in their truck to the hir car agency off airport location. The hirecar office was not luggage friendly as there were no ramps which made things difficult. We collected the car from there and drove to the hotel. It was brand new car which was only driven ~5000 km or so. We were so tired after reaching the totel that we slept for the next 4-5 hours. when we woke up it was ~9;30 PM. I went to the hotel reception to enquire about any takeaways nearby and he gave me some pamphlets of take aways. We had a short friendly chat about the situation in canada and he informed me that he came to canada ~15 years ago. He was a assistant professor in pakistan and now he is a receptionist in a hotel. He also mentioned that one of his friend who has a PhD is now a taxi driver. He gave me a advice that we must be willing to make some sacrifice. He chose to stay in Canada for his children. He also mentioned that there are others who go jobs in their respective profession as well.
The next day we went to get our sin number. The service canada was deserted and therefore we got our sin number in 10 minutes or so. The lady there mentioned that they wont send any physical SIN card and she mentioned that the prinout of the SIN number is all that we will receive.
I then went to walmart to do some shopping and then went to a Scotia bank nearby to activate my Scotiabank account that i opened online from UK under the startright program. Since the branch i opened my account online was a different one, they didnt activate my account and directed me to visit the branch mentioned in the papers. I then went to the branch were i opened the bank and activated my account in ~30 minutes. I also received my debit card. The lady at the bank mentioned that i may receive 100 CAD as a good will gesture and suggested that i maintain ~2500 CAD always in my account or i will incur charges of ~10cad per month. An interesting thing that i noted in Toronto is that majority of the employees in walmart and scotia bank were either of indian/pakistani origin.
We also went to Niagra Falls for a day and we liked the place. It is definitly a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
After we stayed for some time in Canada, we returned back. We didnt have to undergo any immigration check while coming out of canada. We just checked into out flight, went through security and then to the gates and then into the flight.
My impression of canada: It is gonna be a struggle when i go there to live. Getting jobs will be tricky. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Its really strange that people living in London then moving canada but still not happy. U must live in Saudi for a while.. Then u will realise what a relief in Canada... LOL...

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Can anyone share their experience of Saudi Airline from Karachi to Toronto. Will you recommend.

Thanks

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
hello,

I have emailed CHC islamabad and london visa Office.
is there anyone who ever received a reply from them and specifically islamabad office?
and how long will they take to reply me back, as its urgent and i have mentioned urgent in the email too.

thanks

TGHAREEB

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LO - RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
Nomination.....
09-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
SLU on 26 Aug 2015 that Processing is started on 30 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
RPRF & Updated Schedule A on 22 Sep 2015
Med's Request
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
by end of August 2016
No SLU like other Sep Applicants, also I guess the eng nocs (2131, 3132, 2133) are at the least priority for them, maybe due to current recession there in Canada.

waqaralis

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
PER Received on 07th Jan 2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM: 21-08-2015 PPR: 03-09-2015 Passport submitted: 07-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
My ECAS status changed to DM without third line update. We did our medical tests on 28 July and were uploaded by doctor on 05th August. Additional tests were done by doctor on same day and mostly fine.

I am so worried. Does this mean a rejection. Please help.

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
waqaralis said:
My ECAS status changed to DM without third line update. We did our medical tests on 28 July and were uploaded by doctor on 05th August. Additional tests were done by doctor on same day and mostly fine.

I am so worried. Does this mean a rejection. Please help.
Dear Waqaralis,

Don't worry brother! Now-a-days, ECAS is beyond all formulas that we earlier had. If you have followed the forum for different threads, you should feel that. For example, in my case no TLU after MR so far (1month++) but when I checked with the VO by email, got reply they received medicals, will revert after completion of routine background checks.

Hold your patience, IA you'll get PPR soon. If you see no email by 2 weeks, raise a CSE.

Best wishes

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
navdeep36 said:
Its really strange that people living in London then moving canada but still not happy. U must live in Saudi for a while.. Then u will realise what a relief in Canada... LOL...
Canada is good.. but struggle is ahead.. please keep that in mind.. Good thing is Canada is immigrant friendly country where as UK is hostile to immigrants.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Gondal525 said:
Congatulations Wash an . Well my passport took 10 days from submission and visa delivered.
Thanks bro. What is exactly the submission and receiving date? Congrats for visa.

manager_finance

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ, Visa Officer)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
Already given
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
July 21, 2015
Med's Done....
August 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived Masha Allah
Passport Req..
September 02, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah coming soon.....
LANDED..........
Insha Allah g Insha Allah
managersonline said:
I raised CSE in mid June 2015 and got the reply which most of officers in LVO love to send to applicants and in response to CSEs. I shall not tell that reply because most of you have already received it in respone to their CSEs.

Should I send now another CSE now or it will be again useless !!!! What are your suggestions?
Your file date is December. You should wait atleast a month and half to raise e case.

anjalidave

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
26/10/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2015
Interview........
Medical received update 5th Nov. Decision Made 5th Nov.
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
so soon
LANDED..........
if god wish everything is possible
Deel said:
Count me as well in ur ( Waiting For MR or SLU Group ), I think they hold some kind of Enmity against us " The September Applicants ". :(
don't worry dear even my file got accepted in August and still waiting for MR, may god help all of us and soon we will get some good news !!