exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
ali_aff said:
u seems to be a funny person, but i am not in mood of any comedy, pls. avoid senseless comments.
im not being funny..
i just told u about what PCC should actually look like.. and what u mentioned (a photocopied type document with just a sign in colored-evrything else is in black n white) does not make sense..

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Zmaqsood said:
he might be funny but most of the fact he stated r true. pakistani police certificate is issued in personal presence and if in case applicant is not in country the authorized person applies on his/her behalf and in that case the certificate is stamped with "issued in absence" and he is right abt the photograph as well
thanks for clarifying him. perhaps he is not in Pakistan thats y he may not know the procedure here.
i dont think cic would accept such letter giving a look of photocopied thing and signed. and also not the one mentioning "issued in absence"..
because they have clearly mentioned to send original police certificates for every place u have live for more than 6 months.
zmaqsood bro, can u plz share ur timeline? and who s ur VO?

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
sweetquartz6 said:
im not being funny..
i just told u about what PCC should actually look like.. and what u mentioned (a photocopied type document with just a sign in colored-evrything else is in black n white) does not make sense..
I followed CIC instructions for PCC from Pakistan for people not residing in Pakistan, i.e. "You should contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Pakistan for assistance"

I am also not confident about the document received from Pakistani Consulate in Abu Dhabi, but that's an official document...what to do... and logically should be acceptable to LVO.

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
this is the link to check PCC
http://www.policecharactercertificatepakistan.com/police-character-certificate-sample-islamabad/

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
ali_aff said:
I followed CIC instructions for PCC from Pakistan for people not residing in Pakistan, i.e. "You should contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate of Pakistan for assistance"

I am also not confident about the document received from Pakistani Consulate in Abu Dhabi, but that's an official document...what to do... and logically should be acceptable to LVO.
give it a try bro. lets see whether they accept it or not as ur case will be an example for people in future who can not obtain pcc themselves from pak while living abroad.

do let us know the outcomes plzz

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
ali_aff said:

hope they accept it and hope u succeed without any difficulty.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
sweetquartz6 said:
thanks for clarifying him. perhaps he is not in Pakistan thats y he may not know the procedure here.
i dont think cic would accept such letter giving a look of photocopied thing and signed. and also not the one mentioning "issued in absence"..
because they have clearly mentioned to send original police certificates for every place u have live for more than 6 months.
zmaqsood bro, can u plz share ur timeline? and who s ur VO?
sweetquartz m november 13 applicant and visa officer was CKB. waiting for my passport to return now with visa

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Zmaqsood said:
sweetquartz m november 13 applicant and visa officer was CKB. waiting for my passport to return now with visa
im also waiting for my pp back with visa inshaAllah.. its been ages i sent them :( .. atleast i feel like that..
my vo is EFL.. hope we both get it soon inshaALlah ..

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
sweetquartz6 said:
im also waiting for my pp back with visa inshaAllah.. its been ages i sent them :( .. atleast i feel like that..
where did u submitted them? inshaa ALlah we will get it soon and esp as per ur timeline u deserve it soonest

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Zmaqsood said:
boss as i said earlier the visa extension is not given under any circumstances what so ever. it was ur duty to sort out ur things on time and make sure u were to enter canada before expiry. i may sound harsh but m just narrating fact. u need to push ur luck towards UKBA and go there in person and try to get ur passport by claiming emergency. again let me say do not and i repeat DO NOT even think abt that CHC will extend ur visa. if u dont enter canada before expiry of ur visa its a lost case and ur wife will have to sponsor u again

regarding funds bank statement wont do any good if IO at canadian port of entry asks her abt money she is carrying what would be her aswer? she needs to carry the minimum required funds as per CIC for ur family size with her on first entry whether be in form of Cash or DD
This is really confusing I have been told, the bank statement and the letter from the bank issued with in last six days of your landing stating your balance is ok and you can transfer the money after you land in Canada, there is no need of Bank draft and DD.
The amount I have in my bank account is more then what is required, and my wife is also carrying some thing like 8000$ canadian dollars with her.
Can some one please shade a light on it. the bank statement and the letter is issued by LLoyds bank UK.

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
riz1 said:
This is really confusing I have been told, the bank statement and the letter from the bank issued with in last six days of your landing stating your balance is ok and you can transfer the money after you land in Canada, there is no need of Bank draft and DD.
The amount I have in my bank account is more then what is required, and my wife is also carrying some thing like 8000$ canadian dollars with her.
Can some one please shade a light on it. the bank statement and the letter is issued by LLoyds bank UK.
An other thing I like to point out is the Maximum amount we can carry out of UK is 5000£ pounds (due to custome restrictions) which is equivalent to some thing around 8000$ canadian dollars. that is why my wife carrying this amount and remaning amount will be trasfered by bank once we open the bank account in canada.

is the bank statement and letter issued day ago from the bank stating your balance is not sufficient?

Thanks

KarimWahba

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 ( Sent 01-09-2015)
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront (no med will be issued)
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-01-2016
sweetquartz6 said:
Your timeline showing you send your passport on Jan ???????????

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
ali_aff said:
u seems to be a funny person, but i am not in mood of any comedy, pls. avoid senseless comments.
Whatever document you have just go with it because you that and CIC also knows the document with diplomatic stamp is true if they need any more info. regarding the document they will contact you again as in my case though the nature of document was different but LVO contacted me twice even after submission and request for some more information.

And yes you will here from CM or PM when you apply for PC, in Pakistan and that was an automated call not a joke, and that call is all about to ensure the smooth process without any corrupt practice.

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
riz1 said:
I even have à home office letter to back up the fact that I made the withdraw request but it was passed to the case worker on 29th July.
Does any body ever been through similar situation and managed to get the extension of visa?.
An other thing shound I wait to write an email to chc London untill 11 August I might get my documents back or is it better to inform them ASAP?

Another question guys, The required funds are in my Bank account but I am not traveling with my wife and children, Will it be ok if my wife shows my Bank statement and bank letter from UK Bank stating the required amount in my account, or does it need to be in my Mrs accout, I cant transfer the amount in to her account if required to. awaiting your advise.

Thanks
Try to make things simple for yourself, as far as your Passport is concern try t push harder contact your local MPA or MNA in this regarad, secondly provide the required funds to your wife in any case in any form, you are already risking too much now don't play anymore risky shots. Wish you good luck.

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
KarimWahba said:
Your timeline showing you send your passport on Jan ???????????
unfortunately yes :(..its a long long painful wait..