Gics said:
hello

im 25JULY applicant
from Pakistan
PER 19 nov

visa office LVO

since than no progress

almost 180 days since PER

anyone here with the same situation?Huh?????
Dear

I can understand its really a painful situation as wait kills. I can suggest that you immediately raise a CSE to LVO and ask about your application status. 2ndly after that you can apply for notes to check that why they are delaying your case.

Regards,

RAZA

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gics said:
hello

im 25JULY applicant
from Pakistan
PER 19 nov

visa office LVO

since than no progress

almost 180 days since PER

anyone here with the same situation?Huh?????
Hi, I can bet there are many june applicants who are yet to receive a reply after PER. sadly, LVO is way behind when compared with other VOs. cant do anything apart from pray and waiting patiently.

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Guideline said:
Hello Seniors,
I need some clarification, I am October 2014 applicant with PER in Feb 2015. My second line in ECAS is not updated yet; neither I received any document or medical request. What if my wife is pregnant at the time of medical request, would she be able to undergo medicals along with me? Or we both have to wait for medicals till the baby birth? At what time we should inform VO about this?
Dear

You have almost same timelines as mine; I think there is still a wait for MR as there are many people before us waiting for the same. As per current trends, LVO is getting 4-6 for MR. 2ndly no need to inform VO regarding your wife pregnancy otherwise they will further delay your case. When you guys received MR, both go for medical. They will only avoid X-Rays during pregnancy and hold your wife medical till delivery. But if you guys decided for X-Ray then they will do as if its up to you, in that case they will use a protective sheet in order to avoid effects of rays on kid. I would suggest that you guys consult some good radiologist and take his/her opinion regarding XRays and then decide. If X Ray is not done then whole case will be pending until delivery and then further processing will be carried out.

Regards,

RAZA

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
In my opinion, CSE/Notes will not help if LVO trend is slow, they will keep on working on their style until they reach each file. Therefore, patience is the key.

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Experts Opinion Required:

From current trends, its look like that LVO is totally ignoring applicants applied from Pakistan as they are giving preference to those Pakistani Nationals who applied from Oman, Saudi Arabia and other countries and Pakistani applicants are just waiting and waiting and their frustration level also can be clearly seen from their views on this forum. I think this is not a fair practice because even CIC also not deal applications this way and most of applicants got PERs in same row as they field their applications.

Comments required

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raza Khan said:

From current trends, its look like that LVO is totally ignoring applicants applied from Pakistan as they are giving preference to those Pakistani Nationals who applied from Oman, Saudi Arabia and other countries and Pakistani applicants are just waiting and waiting and their frustration level also can be clearly seen from their views on this forum. I think this is not a fair practice because even CIC also not deal applications this way and most of applicants got PERs in same row as they field their applications.

Comments required
I have observed the same.

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Hi Raza,

I think this is not the case, I applied through UAE and my friend from Pakistan, same NOC, one day difference and everything is going side by side. I believe the difference comes case to case basis. and general trend of LVO/VO handling the case.

Raza Khan said:

Comments required

khattak007

May 6, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July, 2014
File Transfer...
Second Line Update : 8th Apr, 2015
Med's Request
17 Apr, 2015
Med's Done....
24th Apr, 2015
Interview........
IA Waived
Passport Req..
8th May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29th May, 2015
LANDED..........
IA in July 2015
Raza Khan said:

Comments required
Well, nobody knows how they priorities the applications. But they say that they do it on first come first serve basis but may be it is not that simple and it varies from case to case, or VO to VO, or may be nationality also matters. Only Allah knows how they process it. Let’s just pray that everybody gets through this process quickly and smoothly.

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know about others but i am Pakistani from UAE and its been almost 145 days since PER.

Raza Khan said:

Comments required

Garduuk

May 1, 2014
Hi, I am now on 191 days since PER (28th Oct). I have had no proactive contact from the LVO (no PCC, no MR, no updated photos etc) but have submitted PCC without being asked about a month ago. I emailed the LVO earlier this week to check the PCC had been received and to see if they could provide any idea when my application would be reviewed. I received an email back saying:

"It is not possible to give a precise estimate of time frame, but hopefully your application will be reviewed within 2 to 4 months."

It is not clear if this was from out VO as there was no initials on the email. But looking through the forum and based on this email is certainly looks like timescales for most applicants are expanding well beyond the 6 month mark.

Nationality: UK National
VO: RIH
NOC: 0111

seemabqazi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 02 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Picture Request: 06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Provided with application
Med's Request
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Interview........
31-07-2017
Passport Req..
This waiting is the most painful
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear All,

I received GCMS notes yesterday and the status of application is written as PA - put away. Can any one please tell what does that means?

Regards,

cknouman

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khattak007 said:
Thanks Bro! I submitted the PCCs with initial application, will they ask for them again??
It depends when your visa officer starts processing your application at that time PCC was valid or not. PCC 's validity is always mentioned on it so you can guesstimate based on that. Usually if they need PCC they ask for it with medical. So in your case I suppose it won't be required to be resubmitted.

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Garduuk said:
Hi, I am now on 191 days since PER (28th Oct). I have had no proactive contact from the LVO (no PCC, no MR, no updated photos etc) but have submitted PCC without being asked about a month ago. I emailed the LVO earlier this week to check the PCC had been received and to see if they could provide any idea when my application would be reviewed. I received an email back saying:

"It is not possible to give a precise estimate of time frame, but hopefully your application will be reviewed within 2 to 4 months."

It is not clear if this was from out VO as there was no initials on the email. But looking through the forum and based on this email is certainly looks like timescales for most applicants are expanding well beyond the 6 month mark.

Nationality: UK National
VO: RIH
NOC: 0111

Understand your frustration. I am myself 128 days. If you look at chart posted by me before.
It will be really great if we can get this year. As it is they are slow. And now i am sure the priority is more for Express Entery.
So its bound to get more slow not faster for sure.

Regards
Sheray