08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
rababkazim said:
I raised the CSE as i am an July applicant didn't receive any update after PER .j got the reply.
It has been determined that an interview will be required you will be advice of date and time in due course.this likely to b in 12 months. What does this means?
This means that those of our friends are waiting for more than 4 - 6 months after per are getting interview calls.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
rababkazim said:
I raised the CSE as i am an July applicant didn't receive any update after PER .j got the reply.
It has been determined that an interview will be required you will be advice of date and time in due course.this likely to b in 12 months. What does this means?
Dear Rabab,

Congratulations for this response. It is 99% good if you have provided genuine documents. It has been observed that Candidates that go through Interviews get their complete process done in 2 to 3 months after the Interview. One of the Candidate receive the MR E-mail at the end of Interview.

Just relax and pray to ALLAH for the best.

Mostly the Interviews are held at Abu Dhabi and London.

Most applicants, receive the Interview email with designated place Abu Dhabi. Few applicants get the option to select their Interview Venue [Either from London or Abu Dhabi]

If you get the option then it depends on you what venue you select.

At London, they conduct interviews round the year.

At Abu Dhabi, they conduct interview twice a year [March and September]. So, they might call you for the Interview in September 2015. Prepare for that.

What you need to do is?

Order GCMS Notes. They will tell you why you have been called for the Interview.

http://www.visafile.info/ is a good place to order for GCMS Notes.

- If you are living in Pakistan and don't have paypal account then you have to contact the Person. If you have paypal account then you order directly.

- Go to the website and click on Contact us.
- Fill in your details and ask them that you are unable to pay as you don't have paypal.
- They will send you a lawpoint.ca link to pay the payment.
- Fill in your Credit Card/Debit Visa Card details.
- Once you are done with that. Reply the VisaFile Owner on the e-mail you will receive.
- He will send you further instructions.
- You will receive your GCMS Notes in 45 days or less inshaALLAH.

In the meantime, go through the application forms you send.

Gather the necessary documents. Mostly Interviews are called for Job Verification. So gather your Joining/Appointment Letter/Reference Letter/ Pay Slips/ Visiting Card of your Line Manager and HR Manager/Tax Certificate/Certificates of the Certifications which is related to you job.

Don't forget to Visit the below 2 links:

Contains the Recent Interview Details happened at Abu Dhabi:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1545.html

Contains useful tips to prepare for interview:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html

I wish you all the best for your case and you should be relaxed now as you know now where your file is.

Good luck

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
rababkazim said:
Dear

1. from which country you applied from?
2. What is your nationality?
3. what is your application and PER date?
4. Where they will conduct interview; some where in middle east or london?
5. Which Visa Officer gave reply of your CSE? (LBM, RFI, CKB or anyother)

Kindly share the above detail so that I can advise you in better way.

Regards,

Raza

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
All forum members, please need your help,

One of my friend applied under NOC 2281 (computer network technician), his application reached on 8th December, 2014. Later he found that this NOC CAPPED on 20th Nov, 2014. After 20th November, CIC send back all applications due to cap filled.

But till now, almost 6 months completed and he didn't hear anything from CIC, nor received his documents back, the CC also not charged yet.

Now please advise, what should he do, call CIC or email them.
On which number, he should call?, or what is the email address? . He daily checks his mailbox and email but nothing received yet.

Reply will be appreciated. ..... thanks

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
INAM khan said:
All forum members, please need your help,

One of my friend applied under NOC 2281 (computer network technician), his application reached on 8th December, 2014. Later he found that this NOC CAPPED on 20th Nov, 2014. After 20th November, CIC send back all applications due to cap filled.

But till now, almost 6 months completed and he didn't hear anything from CIC, nor received his documents back, the CC also not charged yet.

Now please advise, what should he do, call CIC or email them.
On which number, he should call?, or what is the email address? . He daily checks his mailbox and email but nothing received yet.

Reply will be appreciated. ..... thanks
He will be receiving his package back by Mid of June 2015

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london&_ga=1.117214598.1662163713.1428899365

mwrooney said:
Raza, Can you please help...how you raised the CSE? through e-mail or through the CSE Link?

Subject And the content you used to inquire about your application?

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
136 Days Since PER but no news of MR or SLU..With this pace, LVO Visa Officers might be able to send our MR's by the end of this year... this is really Insane..

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Raza Khan said:
Dear

1. from which country you applied from?
2. What is your nationality?
3. what is your application and PER date?
4. Where they will conduct interview; some where in middle east or london?
5. Which Visa Officer gave reply of your CSE? (LBM, RFI, CKB or anyother)

Kindly share the above detail so that I can advise you in better way.

Regards,

i applied from pakistan,iam a pakistani national PER date is 16 nov 2014 .i have no idea where they will conduct the interview.i thought it will be a fone interview .iam blank about processing and interviews.the officer initials are MCH.

Raza

wsheikh86

Sep 3, 2013
mwrooney said:
Dear Rabab,

Congratulations for this response. It is 99% good if you have provided genuine documents. It has been observed that Candidates that go through Interviews get their complete process done in 2 to 3 months after the Interview. One of the Candidate receive the MR E-mail at the end of Interview.

Just relax and pray to ALLAH for the best.

Mostly the Interviews are held at Abu Dhabi and London.

Most applicants, receive the Interview email with designated place Abu Dhabi. Few applicants get the option to select their Interview Venue [Either from London or Abu Dhabi]

If you get the option then it depends on you what venue you select.

At London, they conduct interviews round the year.

At Abu Dhabi, they conduct interview twice a year [March and September]. So, they might call you for the Interview in September 2015. Prepare for that.

What you need to do is?

Order GCMS Notes. They will tell you why you have been called for the Interview.

http://www.visafile.info/ is a good place to order for GCMS Notes.

- If you are living in Pakistan and don't have paypal account then you have to contact the Person. If you have paypal account then you order directly.

- Go to the website and click on Contact us.
- Fill in your details and ask them that you are unable to pay as you don't have paypal.
- They will send you a lawpoint.ca link to pay the payment.
- Fill in your Credit Card/Debit Visa Card details.
- Once you are done with that. Reply the VisaFile Owner on the e-mail you will receive.
- He will send you further instructions.
- You will receive your GCMS Notes in 45 days or less inshaALLAH.

In the meantime, go through the application forms you send.

Gather the necessary documents. Mostly Interviews are called for Job Verification. So gather your Joining/Appointment Letter/Reference Letter/ Pay Slips/ Visiting Card of your Line Manager and HR Manager/Tax Certificate/Certificates of the Certifications which is related to you job.

Don't forget to Visit the below 2 links:

Contains the Recent Interview Details happened at Abu Dhabi:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1545.html

Contains useful tips to prepare for interview:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html

I wish you all the best for your case and you should be relaxed now as you know now where your file is.

Good luck
You should be happy if they call you for an interview I was also called for an interview in March in Abu Dhabi and I got my MR request the very next day and got my Passport request last month. So if anyone is called for an interview just be confident this means your case is gonna flyyyyyy.

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Dear

I agree with Mwrooney as he has guided you in correct manner. The only thing you can do at this stage is apply for notes so that you can come to know that why visa officer call for interview. Most probably which i observed on this forum is that interviews are conducted in Abu Dhabi. Your job and its supporting documentation were clear and as per requirement? Because the only thing which I feel is that they will discuss about your job and its nature. Inshallah everything will be fine and Hope for the best.

khattak007

May 6, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July, 2014
File Transfer...
Second Line Update : 8th Apr, 2015
Med's Request
17 Apr, 2015
Med's Done....
24th Apr, 2015
Interview........
IA Waived
Passport Req..
8th May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29th May, 2015
LANDED..........
IA in July 2015
EUK said:
Uk general elections are underway...
Lets hope they process some applications today instead of casting the votes ;D ;D ;D

mfarhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.