Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-14, submitted to ADVO 25th Aug
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah in December
Hi

I send email to LVO and received following response.

Your passports were received and we are currently in the process of issuing your documents.
Your passports will be returned shortly
Regards
CDD

I submitted my passports on 25th August at Abu Dhabi.

Rgds

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prince_of_darkness said:
I STRONGLY AGREE with you Saeed Bhai.

With Canadian Immigration nothing is final until and unless you land get the PR card.
and i also strongly support this point, because as we (probably all) have read a post of Bangladeshi member whose passport was delivered to him with COPR and Visa , but few days later it was recalled and visa and COPR was cancelled.

and another members post from NDVO, who sent passport for stamping but interview was called.

and another post of a member who was sent back from the POE just because "minor circumstances changes" were not reported to Visa Office. (it was his wording that minor circumstances changes, i did not follow what was that).

so possibilities are in all cases, BUT pray for good, be good and humble, and Most Important.........
say thank to Allah Subhana Wa,Taa'la....always!
;D :D :)

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Owais Iqbal said:
Finally a good news for me and a positive sign for all forum members who are awaiting news from LVO..

I have got PPR1 today.

My consultant just told me on call..

Wish you all a speedy process and that I get my PPR2 and visa soon..

Cheers and Stay Blessed :) :)

Admins please update..

ohhhhh Bro!

Mubarkaan Shubaarkan! bidayaan, khushian,
Per Kithay nay Mithayaan!

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samera said:
Hi

I send email to LVO and received following response.

Your passports were received and we are currently in the process of issuing your documents.
Your passports will be returned shortly
Regards
CDD

I submitted my passports on 25th August at Abu Dhabi.

Rgds
Thanks for sharing this info.

When did u send email to LVO? And when did u receive response?

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Owais Iqbal said:
Finally a good news for me and a positive sign for all forum members who are awaiting news from LVO..

I have got PPR1 today.

Admins please update..
moncherie said:
Hello my friends,
With joy in my heart I announce to this forum that I have received PPR.
I will like to thank everyone of you for your numerous contributions, words of faith and can't even name it...selfless sacrifice... I'm not ungrateful..
I wish good news for all...thank you and God bless ;D
Congratulation brothers...

EngineerA

Jul 14, 2013
Hello Friend,
Thanks God, I have received an email from London visa office today asking for my passport. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is this considered PPR2, and what is PPR1, Did they skip this for me? I have done my medical exam two and a half months back. and I'm 6th of June 2013 applicant.
Please let me know your advice on best way of payment and best way on sending my passport To London visa application center

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH

All praise to ALLAH

Just received ppr 1 and ppr 2 together from visa officer CDD ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Cant express the feeling..may Allah bless all the waiting friends with such happiness ameen.

I got medical request on 15th august nd did it on 28th. ..then sent an email to cdd on 13th september asking him if he has received our medicals yet and if yes then when are we going to get the passport request.he replied back on 15th confirming that medicals received and he will shortly contact us for passports. ..so it means that lvo is working fine...everything is different for different applicants.

Stay blessed and thank you all for ur support and encouragement throughout this journey specially thanks to dear msaeed and smsh for their constant guidance and support..saeed bhai hope to meet u soon in islamabad in shaaAllah

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
HamOnt said:

All praise to ALLAH

Cant express the feeling..may Allah bless all the waiting friends with such happiness ameen.

I got medical request on 15th august nd did it on 28th. ..then sent an email to cdd on 13th september asking him if he has received our medicals yet and if yes then when are we going to get the passport request.he replied back on 15th confirming that medicals received and he will shortly contact us for passports. ..so it means that lvo is working fine...everything is different for different applicants.

Stay blessed and thank you all for ur support and encouragement throughout this journey specially thanks to dear msaeed and smsh for their constant guidance and support..saeed bhai hope to meet u soon in islamabad in shaaAllah

Congrats

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
imani007 said:
HamOnt said:

All praise to ALLAH

Congrats
Thanks brother☺

Wish you a happy life

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Owais Iqbal said:

I have got PPR1 today.

Admins please update..
Congratulations Owais Iqbal......

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
HamOnt said:

All praise to ALLAH

Congratulations dear.
Good luck.

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Owais Iqbal said:

I have got PPR1 today.

Admins please update..
Congrats brother. Thats great news. BTW what was your PPR1 email like? I heard that PPR1 email pattern has been changed, now they just send emails with four lines in it saying that send them bio page scan of passport and updated information chart. Do you mind sharing yours?

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
EngineerA said:
Hello Friend,
Thanks God, I have received an email from London visa office today asking for my passport. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is this considered PPR2, and what is PPR1, Did they skip this for me? I have done my medical exam two and a half months back. and I'm 6th of June 2013 applicant.
Please let me know your advice on best way of payment and best way on sending my passport To London visa application center
Congrats. Wish you good luck.

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
HamOnt said:

All praise to ALLAH

thats big news for you. many congrats. good luck.