+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I called Ircc just now and they told that my VO is London UK so they don't have info.
I asked my agent to raise webform last week to LVO but no reply yet.

Anyone else in London vo or can guide. Yesterday I passed 7 months..........

My AOR is 8th May. Details in signature.

Anyone ine the same boat and can guide????

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
London VO

First Ghost update on Oct 1 st : bg status changed to In Process ( ip1)
Second Ghost Update Oct 9 : bg changed to "We are Processing ( ip2 )
Third Ghost Update Dec 10 : No Change in the profile messages

Does this third ghost update means my SS has started yesterday.Any inputs guyz.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Dear Moed can you please share your timeline and the reason why your application has taken so long..I mean what IRCC folks are saying bout it?
AOR june 2017, Background checks initiated October 2017. CSIS sent their recommendation to CBSA on August 2018. That’s all I have unfortunately. They aren’t saying anything beyond the “your application is undergoing background checks” statement.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
And they say London is the fastest. Is there a chance that IRCC will forget an application forever? Whats the longest processing time ever?
Mine is the longest I’ve ever heard of :p but no one says London is fast though; they typically handle many of the applications that usually go through comprehensive security screening.

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I called Ircc just now and they told that my VO is London UK so they don't have info.
I asked my agent to raise webform last week to LVO but no reply yet.

Anyone else in London vo or can guide. Yesterday I passed 7 months..........

My AOR is 8th May. Details in signature.

Anyone ine the same boat and can guide????
I have same case after 7 months my file got transferred to London on December 1, 2019.
You from which place.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
AOR june 2017, Background checks initiated October 2017. CSIS sent their recommendation to CBSA on August 2018. That’s all I have unfortunately. They aren’t saying anything beyond the “your application is undergoing background checks” statement.
That’s quite unfortunate..i would suggest you to take that matter to twitter and address IRCC publicly..that’s what they take seriously..very seriously believe me..i know a guy who had a problem like that and was resolved quickly once he mentioned his problems on IRCC twitter page

Reactions: MoeD

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Mine is the longest I’ve ever heard of :p but no one says London is fast though; they typically handle many of the applications that usually go through comprehensive security screening.
I wouldn't be surprised if this applies to me too, where you from if you dont mind?

despacito2017

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thing is I dont think everyone updates their status whether when they get PRR or rejection
While it is true, I would say the data set is big enough to compensate for those that do. Definitely better then individual anecdotes which can be based on a number of factors. One of the key reasons apps are sometimes stuck at LVO is because of security screening, and this can help you see how long that takes.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
@Shahanastar
I would like to know that after re-medical, did you get any update in your account for its submission from medical team?
Or the medical team just intimate you via email for its submission?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
@Shahanastar
I would like to know that after re-medical, did you get any update in your account for its submission from medical team?
Or the medical team just intimate you via email for its submission?
The hospital informed that they have uploaded the medical reports. Account got updated only when medical was passed.