+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I received the same adr request as well. I typed on a word document and uploaded in the MyCIC account. That's all you need to do!
Any Update on your application after height, bio ADR. Can you share the timeline after adr ?
Also how did your Review of additional document status change after adr submission ?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Dears I have one question:
My medical has expired on 10 April 2018. However now I got PPR and no medical re-do request but my PPR letter mentions following:
Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

What I am assuming that they have extended the validity date of my medical and above clause of PPR is standard.

Should I write to LVO to clarify or just submit passports at Abu Dhabi office as advised???
Just submit your passports. Probably you got an extension of your medicals already.

Reactions: Shoaib79

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Any Update on your application. I believe you got the height, bio ADR on 26 Sept
Also did your Review of additional document status change after adr submission ?
No, after 1 week they send the same adr for dependents too.

DPOISON

Jan 6, 2016
Dears I have one question:
My medical has expired on 10 April 2018. However now I got PPR and no medical re-do request but my PPR letter mentions following:
Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

What I am assuming that they have extended the validity date of my medical and above clause of PPR is standard.

Should I write to LVO to clarify or just submit passports at Abu Dhabi office as advised???
What is your timeline can you share it to us please

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Anyone here who turned into IP2 status by mid-end of September but still did not received any updates or ADR from LVO since then?

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Congrats to those who recently got PPR and for those of us that r waiting, congrats in advance.

Please, i recently observed in the review document submitted in my profile, all documents including those of my dependants are highlighted as required and i didn't get any adr request. I hv sent lvo an email regarding this observation and no reply. Please has anyone in this forum experienced this.