+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

abexcosec

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, no pprs so far in September. I called cic and I was told that my application has been approved but still waiting for the email.
Can you please share your timeline.
My AOR is 23/2/18
Eligibility - Reviewing
Medical : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam( I am bothered about this)
Additional Doc : reviewing additional documents provided
Interview : Do not need
Biometrics : Do not need
Background Check : Processing background check
Final Decision : In progress

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a question for my PR application. Please can anyone give me some advice?
My AOR 18 April 2017
ADR 2 times
Interview 21 March 2018(Abu Dhabi)
London Visa Office
I have been waiting for so long now as my medicals have also expired. In my interview the officer said he is passing my eligibility and that a final security check is required because of my country of origin. Now almost 6 months have passed and still there is no movement. I have applied through a consultant and I asked him to order GCMS notes. He told me that the request has been canceled because IRCC are saying that the application is in the last stages. What should i do? Its going to be 6 months after the interview. Should i wait, raise web inquiry or again order GCMS notes?
Whats your country of origin ?

funter28

May 20, 2015
In april there were only 3 activities and cbsa status was received by cbsa. In gcms notes received in august found 4th activity has been added. Now in progress by cbsa. Never ordered csis.
Same here. 4th activity added on 25th july. I dont know how long will it take for cbsa now...whats ur ss date?

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a question for my PR application. Please can anyone give me some advice?
My AOR 18 April 2017
ADR 2 times
Interview 21 March 2018(Abu Dhabi)
London Visa Office
I have been waiting for so long now as my medicals have also expired. In my interview the officer said he is passing my eligibility and that a final security check is required because of my country of origin. Now almost 6 months have passed and still there is no movement. I have applied through a consultant and I asked him to order GCMS notes. He told me that the request has been canceled because IRCC are saying that the application is in the last stages. What should i do? Its going to be 6 months after the interview. Should i wait, raise web inquiry or again order GCMS notes?
Read about security screening. It takes much time.
May i know what was your interview about. As i am waiting for the interview date too.

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Read about security screening. It takes much time.
May i know what was your interview about. As i am waiting for the interview date too.
It was very general asked about everything, what do i do? Plans for settling in canada. About my family and how much funds i Have? Checked my bank account statement. Thats it. It was very short around 15-20 mins thats it.

Reactions: Rayan12

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Activity 4 is the one that takes the longest time. I’m on that since Feb 22, 2018.
Daaaamn. Did you find that out from your CBSA notes? Because my GCMS doesn't have any dates on it so I can't really tell when my activity 4 started.

I was actually gonna message you to find out if you've heard anything. Lool :)

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Daaaamn. Did you find that out from your CBSA notes? Because my GCMS doesn't have any dates on it so I can't really tell when my activity 4 started.

I was actually gonna message you to find out if you've heard anything. Lool :)
Dear, it can be found in your GCMS notes. In your notes, what is the date there in Notes 1?