+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Do ghost updates come on the week end as well or on working days only? I never had any. AOR July 10.
No activity for so long
I am not even sure if they updated my address. LVO ignores my messages. Medicine expires soon. Complete sadness... sorry for whining
Sorry to hear, such a long wait to endure. You are in Security screening? Hopefully it is nearing the end. They won't grant a medical extension until background/security are completed. So they will probably ask you to renew the medical when they are done and your PPR is near

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Did you request for extension after medical expiry ? And any idea is " you do not need a medical " good sign?
I requested mine just before it was about to expire. It's not a good or a bad sign. It just means it's expired And cic are yet to decide either an extension or a medical red-do request.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yippeee for you. I suspect we just passed eligibility
From what I have seen in my file, it will be ghost update once your file is sent to the visa officer Meaning, the initial checks ny the analyst is done. Anything can happen from ghost update, from RPRF request, ADR or straight PPR.

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
I had a ghost update on May 1st - it's been more than a month and there is no update. They are not replying to emails or CSEs either, and also haven't received my GCMS notes (applied on 7th March, received no notes, applied again on 22nd May).

Any one have any insights? @BillHyatt ?

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I had a ghost update on May 1st - it's been more than a month and there is no update. They are not replying to emails or CSEs either, and also haven't received my GCMS notes (applied on 7th March, received no notes, applied again on 22nd May).

Same, they are not replying to my emails asking about the status, I'm a FSW-O . No idea what's going on. I called IRCC in April but they said since my file is outside Canada they can't give any update, I don't know if I should call again.

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
@ Bill Hyatt pls any thought on my case? I don't know if I should be worried. Ghost update since April 24th. aor Nov 21st no adr no ppr. I haven't ordered Gcms notes or sent a mail to LVO. Don't know what to do now.

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Hey guys, I have been reading on this forum for quiet a while now and I decided to sign up as there is so much information and help here.
I am from PAKISTAN and I submitted my application PAPER BASED for PR thru SPOUSAL SPONSOR

Application was received at the Mississauga Office on 18th January 2018.
They Sent me a Correspondence on 20th MARCH 2018 which was AOR
Sent me a Correspondence for medical on 29th MARCH 2018

Got my medical done on 5th APRIL 2018
They recieved my Medical before 10th APRIL 2018

and then my date of processing changed and it said "We started processing your application on April 12, 2018"
Received a letter on 10th APRIL 2018 saying my file has been transferred to LONDON VISA OFFICE for further processing.

and it still says in process to date and nothing has changed since.

on the website it says for PR, after the medical, if we do not need anything else from you, we will tell you within 3 months what to do next.

It's been about 1.5 months now...

Have my fingers crossed and praying it happens soon.

Any heads up from anyone with similar timeline or any thoughts?

How do I know If i passed eligibility or security or medical?
Hello, well you can check the status of your application online if you have linked your application with online account. Normally when you get pre arrival serves letter it means that you have passed your eligibility. The sequence of this procedure is eligibility first then Background check but some time both can start at the same time.

Crystal Chris

Nov 5, 2017
@ Bill Hyatt pls any thought on my case? I don't know if I should be worried. Ghost update since April 24th. aor Nov 21st no adr no ppr. I haven't ordered Gcms notes or sent a mail to LVO. Don't know what to do now.
Order notes if you want rest of mind like I did last month.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

It can be an indication of SS initiating and you should wait for GCMS notes. I recommend immitracker link as they are the most reliable according to my experience with many applicants.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt ,

I am a PNP-Outland express entry applicant. AOR - 16th Jan, Medical Passed-2nd Feb. However , there has been no updates since then. I called up CIC agent to check the status today, she said the file was transferred to LVO in February and she don’t have more information than that.

We are in a kind of situation right now as my wife is expecting, any more delay adds to the complexity of not able to travel to Canada. If the PPR comes when we cannot travel then there will be a need to do a fresh application which scares me!

Could you please suggest the best way to find out the status now?
Order GCMS Notes and if a file is London then it is taking on average 10 months from AOR nowadays. So, you should be prepared for a long wait.

In case you get PPR earlier and will not be able to travel, then you will not have to start all over again. Instead, you will request IRCC to delay your file and include your child before concluding your file. There are 100's of cases like this and there is hardly any problem.

Good Luck!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt glad you're back! I've observed since a week ago that a few February 2018 PNP applicants have received PPRs. I was wondering what your predictions are for February 2018 applicants in the FSW stream, in terms of receiving PPRs. What are your thoughts?
Maybe not in London I guess but they are likely to process many applicants this coming week and finally, we will see PPR for those waiting for a long time.