+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Usually i use CSE form for london viaa office, i didnt get any auto message any time i have sent CSE, but after a week or so got replies from london visa officer. . Check if you are emailing the correct office, or try using CSE.
I tried both, no reply and I use to get auto message for delivery confirmation

msahaider

Dec 9, 2017
@BillHyatt - there is a lot of talk news theories about ghost updates - all of us seem to be getting these at random and in majority of the cases they result in ADR or PPR. Do you have an idea about what it really is - does it mean that the VO has picked up the file? Or maybe that it has moved from one step to another.

I have received 3 ghost updates in the last 1 month. It might have been because I had requested them to add my new born to my application, but its all just assumptions at this time.

Any thoughts?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Dear friends
I have tried to email LVO 45 days ago no reply just an auto message

I email them 15 days ago no reply just an auto message

Now yesterday I sent them 2 emails but I’m not even getting auto messege for email confirmation

Anyone else having same issue ?

I am having the same situation, I am in Security Screening and they replied to my 2 emails and after that no reply from them. I have send them at least 7 emails and not a single reply from them.

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
i received ADR on 19th March (Bio page and eye color ) i submitted the same next day but till now no reply from LVO. any idea how long does it take to finalize the application after this ADR.

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
@BillHyatt - there is a lot of talk news theories about ghost updates - all of us seem to be getting these at random and in majority of the cases they result in ADR or PPR. Do you have an idea about what it really is - does it mean that the VO has picked up the file? Or maybe that it has moved from one step to another.

I have received 3 ghost updates in the last 1 month. It might have been because I had requested them to add my new born to my application, but its all just assumptions at this time.

Any thoughts?

oh wow! How did you happen to notice all 3 ghost updates because my understanding is it is usually fleeting. After reading all the comments yesterday, I logged into my account and so updated but it changed back after I clicked the "check messages icon". Nov 5 AOR.

Will be happy to read what experts have to say.

msahaider

Dec 9, 2017
oh wow! How did you happen to notice all 3 ghost updates because my understanding is it is usually fleeting. After reading all the comments yesterday, I logged into my account and so updated but it changed back after I clicked the "check messages icon". Nov 5 AOR.

Will be happy to read what experts have to say.
I noticed the 3 - it could have been more for all that I know.

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi All,
I am just noticing that my name has changed to my maiden name on my application profile. I applied using my current name but i am surprised to see this change. Except for the status page, every other place my name appears on my account has been changed to the name i was using before i got married and this was not so before. I am so confused. Is it how it should be? I am on IP1

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Has any early November (1-5 Nov) FSW received the ghost update / PPR? Seems 10-27 November are being worked on currently

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
No i didnt get any ghost update just an email from CIC that there is a new message in my account i checked message and it was ppr... i applied fro spousal visa, application submitted on 26th Jan 2017.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Has any early November (1-5 Nov) FSW received the ghost update / PPR? Seems 10-27 November are being worked on currently
No PPR yet for me. I received additional documents on the 11th of April and submitted in the 16th. Since then I have not heard from CIC. Although, the due date for the additional document is 27th April. I'm not sure if they would wait till then before reviewing the documents. I'm Nov 27th AOR. I hope we all get PPR soon.