+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I guess it will be Abu Dhabi but the final confirmation will be included in Letter or Interview Call you will receive from IRCC. This information can also be found in GCMS notes.
Dear Khushi Saxena!

Please can you share your background status? or you in IP1 or IP2?

Wish you best of luck for your upcoming interview.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
First of all I am not an applicant and have no plans to land in Canada except for visit in future. However, thanks for your prayers.

Gcms notes doesn't slow process but sometimes can speed up processing as Analyst have to review the file.

However, emails can slow the processing as Analyst have to tell the status of the file. Hundreds of emails can slow down analyst speed of working.

I hope this will help. Good Luck
Ohhh ok, I saw a name Billal Hayat and thought it is you. Anyway you will be my guest when I am in Canada finally.

Reactions: IIO and BillHyatt

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
ALHUMDOLILHA
Its PPR!
My timeline;
Indian National, UAE Applicant
PNP-O> NB
AOR> 21 Oct 2017
MEP> 21 Nov 2017
IP2> 27 Feb 2018
ADR> 21 Mar 2018 (Eye, Height, PPT copies)
PPR> 26 Mar 2018 @ 15:26 local time

Wishing everyone waiting a speedy PPR. It's only a matter of time...& u will get it

A BIG shout out for @bill, Legalfalcon, & team for the great work

And Thank you Canadavisa for this wonderful platform! Because good things in life are always for free :)

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
ALHUMDOLILHA
Its PPR!
My timeline;
PNP-O> NB
AOR> 21 Oct 2017
MEP> 21 Nov 2017
IP2> 27 Feb 2018

Wishing everyone waiting a speedy PPR. It's only a matter of time...& u will get it

And Thank you Canadavisa for this wonderful platform! Because good things in life are always for free :)
Congratulations Mate

Reactions: 3M

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Hi Bill,

Every time i contact LVO this is the response i get.

Your application is undergoing additional background checks. Unfortunately, these checks cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office.

We urge you to keep correspondence to a minimum so that our office can focus on processing applications.

Rest assured, we will be in touch when further action or documentation is required from you.

Regards,

VCM
Hi Jalzy,
Have you also received an update on CIC account?
What previous replies you have received from VCM before this last reply?

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
Hello Bill,

Below is my timeline. I am a PNP-O BC working through an agent. Indian in UAE.

AOR: 3rd December 2017
ADR for height, eye, biopage and RPRF fees: 12th March. All done by 17th March.

How long will it take for PPR? Unfortunately, my agent gets all the updates and i don't see it on a daily basis. We are also expecting our 2nd child in July and would want my wife to deliver in Canada. Another issue we have is my daughters passport will expire in October. If we dont get our PPR in the next few days, it will delay the process.

Thanks much.

sali7471

Feb 6, 2018
DUBAI -UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
ALHUMDOLILHA
Its PPR!
My timeline;
PNP-O> NB
AOR> 21 Oct 2017
MEP> 21 Nov 2017
IP2> 27 Feb 2018

Congrats Mate

Reactions: 3M

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
The batches opened includes files from July August September and October. In the past, we saw some files going to IP2 later than others as well.

For me there can be exceptions. The good thing is that you are in IP2 finally. Good Luck.
Dear BillHyat,

As you mentioned above about batch opened from July till October, Do you think that half of each moth is opened. Like I see people who have AOR later than 15th October are getting PPR but first half of the October, nothing... Your explanation will really help us understand the situation please.

Thanks

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
ALHUMDOLILHA
Its PPR!
My timeline;
PNP-O> NB
AOR> 21 Oct 2017
MEP> 21 Nov 2017
IP2> 27 Feb 2018

@BillHyatt

I see a pattern for October AoR where PPr is issued in reverse order meaning starting Oct 31 and going down. why would they do this?