Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
This forum is for all applicants having files at London Visa Office. The Terms are as follow:

NA1 = When your BGC is Not Applicable for the first time.
IP1 = Background Check (BGC) as We are processing your application or Next Step is to check
NA2 = When you BGC is Not Applicable the second time after IP1
IP2 = When your BGC something like we are processing your BGC
ADR= Additional Document Request
PPR= Passport Request
CoPR= Confirmation of Permanent Residence

These are common terms used in this forum.
thanks for that BillHyatt, now i know im currently IP2 :). i really hope PPR will come soon.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I got ADR for spouse employment reference (Didn't claim points for his work history) Do I need to include the business card of the person signing the letter.

CC @BillHyatt

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
As per my expectation applicants who received ghost emails on 20th March or onwards are receiving ADR or PPR today. London has sent more than a dozen ADR or PPR today (including those stuck in June or July) and many with ghost updates shall receive message Today or by the end of this week.

Good Luck to all and hope to see many more PPR Today.

Reactions: maburaida

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
What is the usual trend of movement of files
CIO Syd -> CPC Ottawa -> Local visa office -> PPR
OR
CIO Syd -> CPC Ottawa -> PPR
OR
CIO Syd -> Local Visa Office -> PPR

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
As per my expectation applicants who received ghost emails on 20th March or onwards are receiving ADR or PPR today. London has sent more than a dozen ADR or PPR today (including those stuck in June or July) and many with ghost updates shall receive message Today or by the end of this week.

Amen to that :)
@BillHyatt kindly help with my query.
I ordered gcms notes on Friday and picked 'Express Entry Profile' from the drop-down options available for 'what type of record would you like to request'.
I realized it should have been 'Permanent Residence'. Please should I reorder notes? Or should I send an email to ATIP-AIPRP or it doesn't even matter? Will I still be able to get the officers notes on my file?
Thank you.

Nov 05 AOR
IP2 27th FEB

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi,
What is the usual trend of movement of files
CIO Syd -> CPC Ottawa -> Local visa office -> PPR
OR
CIO Syd -> CPC Ottawa -> PPR
OR
CIO Syd -> Local Visa Office -> PPR
From observations
1-CIO Syd -> CPC Ottawa -> Local visa office -> PPR
OR
2-CIO Syd -> CPC Ottawa -> PPR
OR
3-CIO Syd -> Local Visa Office -> PPR

It is 1 or 2

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Ahhh fingers crossed. Do you reckon that these will include the May AOR's as well?

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should if you can. However, also write an LOE stating that you aren't claiming points for it.
Hi BillHyatt,

Thanks for your response.
Do I still need to include the LOE even though the ADR for spouse employment came with Height/eye colour and bio data page

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
hey guys
please share email address for London VO to get status update on my application as 180 days had passed.
if you have a proper letter format as well that would be appreciated. thanks

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
All of those here in this thread, who got update on 27th Feb for ADR changed to "Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." So, anyone got PPR and still all of those are seeing same status of ADR :-- Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. ??

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
All of those here in this thread, who got update on 27th Feb for ADR changed to "Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." So, anyone got PPR and still all of those are seeing same status of ADR :-- Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. ??
mine says : “the additional documents you provided have been uploaded.” i was not able to monitor closely when it changed. hopefully ppr soon