+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Attach files to email (LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) with Subject Additional Information or Change in Information (Urgent). Ask them to send you AOR for Documents and they will usually update your records within 1 day.
thanks friend

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Hello, I am on the same boat as yours. I submitted the documents thru email on jan 11, new dependent was added the following day with UCI.
Take medical exam & pay the fee for your new baby before submitting the documents.You need to attached the Medical report and receipt for the Fee.

I submitted the following Scanned Documents.

1. IMM 008 Generic Application
2. IMM 5406 PA & Spouse
3. Processing Fee Receipt
4. Birth Certificate
5. Passport Copy of new born
6. Medical Report
7. Photograph
8. Letter of Explanation

Thanks dear , but athorized medical consultant are asking for Medical Report (IMM 1017E) - form, they are not doing any medical without this form from CIC.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks all for sharing info related to replies from London Visa Office. After your valuable input and research on their system, I have come to the following conclusion.

- The 3 Letter abbreviation is a code name of a person who replies and it is generated through their internal system. It changes over time as staff changes and applicants can receive replies from various staff members.
- However, the real thing that needs to be looked is the department from which you receive email.
- If you receive a reply from Immigration and Medical Services Division (IMSD) then your file is probably in a batch that is still not opened or your enquiry is of a nature that requires being dealt in Division 1.
- The Division 2 in Canada House is Client Service Unit (CSU) and they are responsible to deal with general client enquiries and reply with the status they see in their system.
- Division 3 is the Migration Unit (MU) and it where your file is opened and then reply is given from Program Assistants and not the analyst themselves. Background Checks and any other information related to your file is handled here. So, you will probably receive an email from Program Assistant unless it can be dealt by IMSD or CSU.
- Division 4 is Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and I haven't seen any reply from them so far. However, they are responsible for the investigation of Misrepresentation and Frauds.
- Division 5 is the Office for Senior Officers/Directors and here your file is concluded. The replies are mainly provided through MU or IRCC Divisions for Immigrations.

There are other units as well, however, I am unaware of their purposes at the moment.

Finally, another way to see at what stage is your file is to see 5 Levels of File Review:

Level 1: In process or waiting for review
Level 2: Under Review or is in process
Level 3: Awaiting a Final Review
Level 4: Background Check in undergoing
Level 5: File is Approved

I hope this will help. Good Luck to you all.
Hello Billhyatt,,
I have sent email to London VO couple of times and both of time there response was 'please submit your iquiries through webform' from Immigration and Medical section. First inquiry was on January 19 and got response of second inquiry today. I got IP2 in ghost update on Feb 27 and my doc status went to NA from we do not need on same day..my timeline is in my signature.. Could you please shed some light on my case and advise what should i do.. I will complete 6 months on April 10...

Last edited:

APSH

Mar 7, 2018
please help me experts
I just received ADR requesting for Military record whereas i never been in military , Please guide me seniors ...What should i respond to LVO ?

eljay007

Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
14-Dec-2017
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Nature of email should be something like: "Oi you *****! Where's my application at, *****?"

Jokes aside: Keep it simple, short and sweet.
"What is the status of my application?"

However I do not recommend you email them because your application is still within the 6 months processing times and they are most likely to reply saying: "Your application is being processed. Considering your application is still within the 6 months processing times, please refrain from making contact."
Thanks for the good advice...I will just wait

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Just came back from the intetview. Message to all- do not worry, it is just a talk with the officer. Nothing to be scared of. Everything was in a polite and friendly manner. He asked us about our work experience mostly, about the parents, and did not even look at a single document that we brought.
After all he said that he is satisfied and he changed eligibility to "passed".but he is not sure of when to expect a ppr. Does anyone know how long it may take? Thanks
hi are you living in uae ??