+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
In Past, it used to take a month after RPRF but nowadays applicants are waiting for even 3 months or more especially if a file is in London.
Hello Bill, maybe you can kindly help me with your expertise.

I'm PNP paper-based, inland (so the file is in Ottawa) April 2017 applicant.
I've got BGC in IP2 (it changed together with others in the Feb 27 batch), paid RPRF at the end of Jan (but the receipt got attached to my file only on March 5), also on March 5th my ADR changed from your documents are being reviewed to N/A.
Medicals passed as well.
By the looks of it everything is pretty much ready for the PPR. However, I see many people who got IP2 on Feb 27th received PPRs on March 8. I didn't.
Do you have any thoughts/info about when I can expect the PPR?

Thank you for your time and effort.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello Bill, maybe you can kindly help me with your expertise.

I'm PNP paper-based, inland (so the file is in Ottawa) April 2017 applicant.
I've got BGC in IP2 (it changed together with others in the Feb 27 batch), paid RPRF at the end of Jan (but the receipt got attached to my file only on March 5), also on March 5th my ADR changed from your documents are being reviewed to N/A.
Medicals passed as well.
By the looks of it everything is pretty much ready for the PPR. However, I see many people who got IP2 on Feb 27th received PPRs on March 8. I didn't.
Do you have any thoughts/info about when I can expect the PPR?

Thank you for your time and effort.
If you got receipt and you are paper-based applicant then the best way to check is using e-cas services
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Regularly check your status and this is the place where approved status will appear first.

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
#PPR guys.July 8th AOR and IP2 February 27th. That's all I remember. I got PPR together with Height and eye colour data.
Hi....Many Congratulations for getting PPR:)
Can you please share your mail text with us as we have also received same request but no PPR mail yet.

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
Hi....Many Congratulations for getting PPR:)
Can you please share your mail text with us as we have also received same request but no PPR mail yet.
This is just a mail saying there is an update in your mail from CIC.When I checked I saw the PPR and ADR for height and colour.

Reactions: Krish18

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
It is really nice to find out that the ones whose review of additional documents changed to not applicable, have started receiving PPRs.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@BillHyatt
Can you please explain the various status replies from London VO? There are at least 6 to 7 kind of generic replies that the visa office sends, and in those replies the department is different from others. For example, immigration section, medical and service etc. The agents like DRD, EXP also remain the same for a specific case throughout the processing.
I’m really confused about it. Your response will also be helpful for many others, and will be highly appreciated.