+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
This morning as well, got email 9.55 am UK time saying new account message. I'm assuming both updates were same time.
Funny. My ADR was also about a visa refusal. Sure hope they’re moving fast. I’m assuming asking you for RPRF is a good sign, I had paid mine when I submitted the application. Fingers crossed! Let’s hope we both get the golden email soon!

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Funny. My ADR was also about a visa refusal. Sure hope they’re moving fast. I’m assuming asking you for RPRF is a good sign, I had paid mine when I submitted the application. Fingers crossed! Let’s hope we both get the golden email soon!
What's your aor please

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I think we're in the same batch, my file was also moved end of August. Could be same visa officer. When did you move to IP2 and ADR?
what are your timelines? I am AOR May 20th. Moved to LVO 14th of August and no movement ever since. Getting very frustrated at this point.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
what are your timelines? I am AOR May 20th. Moved to LVO 14th of August and no movement ever since. Getting very frustrated at this point.
AOR 12 June
Medical Passed 11 July
IP2 11 July
Back to NA 27 July
No additional documents needed: 27 August (presume that's when file moved to London).
IP2, RPRF and additional info on 30 October.

I used to think PPR followed quickly after RPRF but I've read many posts today from people that paid weeks ago and no movement so a little disheartened now. Still hopeful of getting it by the 6 month though as long as the visa refusal isn't an issue. I was in a relationship back then with a Canadian born citizen in 2003 and was advised to apply under the Family common law class. The visa was refused because we were not living together (not generally accepted in my culture) but the visa officer did acknowledge that the relationship appeared genuine "but did not meet the criteria". That relationship ended a couple of years later and I am now married to someone else and have two kids. I don't think that visa refusal should prejudice this application but it may delay it if they want to do extra checks. It's a little like getting rejected for NOC mis-match I think. No suggestion of having done anything wrong.

Reactions: iqbalo

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
I
I think London VO is moving a bit now, after 3 months of my BG status being NA, it finally moved to IP2, and I received ADR as well. I’m not sure if it’s related, but my file moved a bit a couple of weeks after ordering GCMS. I’ve read around the forum that it helps sometimes as agents need to physically inspect the file before sending the notes; so if they notice the file has been too slow they might speed it up a bit.
I like the idea, can you help with the process to get notes, I had asked in the past but lost that conversation.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I

I like the idea, can you help with the process to get notes, I had asked in the past but lost that conversation.
If you’re an inland applicant you can get them for free. I’m outland and don’t know anyone in Canada so I use www.getgcms.com which legalfalcon from this forum recommends. It’ll cost 20$ and takes around 35 days to get them. Once you go to the website, you pay and then fill up a consent form and email it back to the email address they give you. After that, you just wait until you get the notes via email. The website is easy to navigate, but do let me know if you have any questions.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
For those who got ADR: how long until the status changed back to no additional documents required? I submitted my documents yesterday but it still says we require additional documents.

Bada_namu

Sep 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
App. Filed.......
Aug. 23, 2016
Nomination.....
Jan. 10, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
For those who got ADR: how long until the status changed back to no additional documents required? I submitted my documents yesterday but it still says we require additional documents.
Mine changed to we do not need additional documents, 2 days after submission.

Reactions: MoeD

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
If you’re an inland applicant you can get them for free. I’m outland and don’t know anyone in Canada so I use www.getgcms.com which legalfalcon from this forum recommends. It’ll cost 20$ and takes around 35 days to get them. Once you go to the website, you pay and then fill up a consent form and email it back to the email address they give you. After that, you just wait until you get the notes via email. The website is easy to navigate, but do let me know if you have any questions.
I wish it was that easy these days to get GCMS. i ordered the first through immitracker and got it in 33 days. I decided to go with Getgcms this time round. It is now 44 days and no GCMS notes in sight. Just stories from Getgcms.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
AOR 12 June
Medical Passed 11 July
IP2 11 July
Back to NA 27 July
No additional documents needed: 27 August (presume that's when file moved to London).
IP2, RPRF and additional info on 30 October.

I used to think PPR followed quickly after RPRF but I've read many posts today from people that paid weeks ago and no movement so a little disheartened now. Still hopeful of getting it by the 6 month though as long as the visa refusal isn't an issue. I was in a relationship back then with a Canadian born citizen in 2003 and was advised to apply under the Family common law class. The visa was refused because we were not living together (not generally accepted in my culture) but the visa officer did acknowledge that the relationship appeared genuine "but did not meet the criteria". That relationship ended a couple of years later and I am now married to someone else and have two kids. I don't think that visa refusal should prejudice this application but it may delay it if they want to do extra checks. It's a little like getting rejected for NOC mis-match I think. No suggestion of having done anything wrong.
Things are looking way better for you than I. I am 164 days. Almost three months since file moved to LVO and believe it or not. I am still stuck in IP1

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Has anyone ordered GCMS notes from getgcms in September and have received it back? ordered on the 18th of September and Getgcms is looking clueless as the days go by.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
For those having ADR about visa refusal, does it mean you didn't give sufficient explanation in your online application because I am aware that there was an opportunity to for that right next to the question of being denied a visa or not (note that am not talking about LOE) or is LVO just trying to fulfil all righteousness by requesting again in spite of earlier explanations?

Reactions: Anas_88

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
It's not totally free for inland though a lot cheaper than going through agents. Costs $5. It's stated on the website as well.

Reactions: MoeD

iqbalo

Jun 1, 2017
I sent them an email and raised a CSE asking for an update on my application. This was what I got back from the CSE.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Hi. I hope you don't mind me asking but what is your eligibility and background check status on the CIC Application Details currently? Also, did you ask them any specific question regarding your application or just a status update?

Thanks