+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

okonri

Feb 7, 2016
Alright so I've received my notes today and in a nut shell, on 16th July 2017 CIO had completed their work and seems eligibility, medical and criminality was recommended passed by the case analyst. File transfered to LVO on 18th July and since then it is waiting to be reviewed by VISA officer for eligibility endorsement. Security will start afterwards and RPRF will obviously triggered as soon as someone will start working on my file.

The due date mentioned on my notes is already expired so I believe it is not that relevant. Waiting for LVO to wake up ...
Ok. Thanks for the update. Mine is probably passing through the same nightmare. Let's wait and see.

Last edited:

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
FSW-Outland CRS: 468
ITA Received: 4/01/2017
eAPR & AOR: 4/02/2017
Medicals Passed: 04/03/2017
BG: NA - 10/03/2017
ADR: 25/07/2017
ADR: 03/08/2017
BG: IP2
PPR: 30/08/2017

Am so happy
Big Congrats Zaragirl
What a long wait!! :)

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Is the London visa office slow?

In IP2 since 18th Aug, file transferred to LVO same day

Sent webform inquiry and email, no response yet

Dom2012

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just joined the London VO train:(:(:(. I hope the ride will be a smooth and fast one.

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Got a reply from LVO saying your application is in queue and waiting to be reviewed by the officer. Patience test in ON :eek:.......

jamison

Jan 1, 2016
Hello.
I have received email stating 'ready fro visa' asking for passport documents etc.
The email has not been uploaded on myCIC and has only been sent to my email address.

I am from a visa exempt country (UK) so assuming I do not need to send my original passport.... and the email states.....

"STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos. "

STEP 4: SEND DOCUMENTS
-For citizens not using MyCIC and of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada (as determined in STEP 2 of this letter) – Via courier or mail directly to the London office.

Mail or courier your package to:
~address~
***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S) TO THIS ADDRESS***

In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the tracking number). For packages signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier company.

· For citizens using MyCIC AND from a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada –
Please mail/courier only your photos (see ‘STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS’ above). All other information must be uploaded to your MyCIC account.

I states in step 3, option 1 and 2 need to be uploaded to MyCIC account, but as its been sent to my email, and myCIC account has not been updated so there is nowhere to upload the documents?? I understand I need to send my photos to London office but I don't want to do anything wrong if I cant upload the email letter and another image of my passport.

has anyone else been in similar situation?

Any help would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance.
I'm in the same boat. What did you end up doing

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Hi guys
I am March 2 AOR
File transferred to LVO on July 13th
I am Ip2 since August 3rd

Is it possible i get PPR on Sept 3rd? Lol

Redrock

Sep 1, 2017
It took 32 days for my application to go from IP2 to PPR at the london visa office.

Then once I posted photocopies of passport etc it took approx 10 days to recieve the COPR letters back.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
It took 32 days for my application to go from IP2 to PPR at the london visa office.

Then once I posted photocopies of passport etc it took approx 10 days to recieve the COPR letters back.
Hi, congratulations
Your timeline pls?

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
..April 13 AOR
IP2- 18th August
ADR- 30th August - another PCC for spouse, don't know why this was asked
PCC uploaded on 30th August
PPR- still watching my mail like a hawk....

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
I found out I'm also a London VO applicant, so part of this club...

Why the hell is London the slowest VO?? Cuz they're processing so many files simultaneously or cuz they're just lazy bums?
Anyway, is there an email address for these guys I can get an update from?

I realise there are many people here who have been waiting for a tremendously long time, and I sincerely hope and wish we all make it through very soon!!